The Cleanse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a jug and poured the water over her hair shielding her eyes and she sighed as the sweat and dirt was washed from her long dark curls, taking the sponge again he dipped his hand under the water and placed it between her legs. She jerked backwards with a cry of pain and he shushed her again.

"It is going to hurt but it will be worse if I don't do it."

"Please don't." Her voice was husky and she refused to look at him not wanting him to see her cry.

"It will only hurt for a moment," gently but quickly he ran the sponge over her pussy, ass and between her legs and she breathed quickly through her nose until her moved his hand from her. "There, see." Very gently he ran the sponge over her lip washing the blood from the cut skin and stood, holding out a towel he watched her. She stood shakily and stepped from the bath, he wrapped her in the towel and pushed her in front of him, he lead her through to a large bedroom and pushed her to sit on the bed. Taking a first aid kit from the bedside table he pulled a needle and thread and looked at her.

"Now this is going to hurt."

She moved backwards and shook her head. Quickly, his eyes flashing, he took hold of her throat and squeezed. "You are starting to try my patience sweetheart." They stared at each other for moment and he smirked when he realised she wasn't going to back down. "You are intriguing," he ran his thumb over her ruined lip. "Let me help you, you wont see much kindness from the others."

"I don't want to hurt any more." Her voice shook with fear and pain. "I don't want to hurt any more."

He stroked her cheek and for a moment she forgot the way he had touched her before focusing only on how gentle he was now, closing her eyes she waited and when the first scratch came she screwed her face up refusing to make a sound, he worked quickly sewing up the deep cut in her lip, finally he finished and dropped the needle into the bin, walking to a chest of drawers he pulled a pair of the jeans and a t-shirt he had brought from her house. He handed them to her and she dressed quickly not wanting him to see her naked, he motioned for her to go in front of him and she walked down the stairs slowly. Back in the kitchen she looked around at the three men sat at the table, Levi smiled warmly at her and the twins smirked as one licked his lips. Her eyes lighted on the gun on the table and she glanced around before diving forward and grabbing it, the three men leapt to their feet reaching for her but Fionn's calming voice stilled them.

"It's OK boys," she turned on him the gun raised and her eyes burning again, for a moment she forgot about the pain in her body as she let herself think she might escape from there, he watched her carefully once again admiring her spirit. "What do you think you're doing sweetheart? You're going to get yourself hurt."

"I'm leaving, I'm not staying here any more."

"And where will you go? You have no idea where you are and you wont last long out there. you're better off here."

"You're fucking insane, you're sick! After what you've done to me, what you've let them do to me you think I'm safe here?"

"He's not sick," she turned, Levi had taken a step towards her his eyes angry again and she shrank backwards as he towered over her. "He's a good man." He reached out and took hold of her hair yanking her onto her toes and the gun dropped from her hand as she scratched at his arms trying to get him off her, Levi pushed the door to the basement open and threw her down the stairs. She heard a crack and felt a blinding pain in her side as a rib shook hitting against the stair and when she came to the bottom she lay still her head heavy from hitting against the wood. She heard the cruel laughter of the twins and Levi's heavy breathing, she didn't know what Fionn did but immediately everyone went quiet, she stayed where she was listening to the footsteps coming down the stairs. He stood over her shaking his head.

"I don't know whether you're brave or just stupid." He crouched beside her. "That or you like being in pain."

She glared up at him. "Fuck you."

He lifted her gently and she winced as her bruised rib shot pain through her, he sat her down on the bed and fastened the manacle back around her wrist, he had tucked another of her white vests into the back pocket of his jeans and he pulled a straight razor from his inside pocket and flipped the blade open. Her eyes widened and she kicked out at him scrambling backwards until her back hit the wall, he grabbed hold of her and pulled her between his legs with her back against his broad chest, he placed the blade against her throat and she went still.

"I really think you are bringing this on yourself sweetheart, I don't want to see you hurt." He ran his hand down her arm and stroked her thigh with his thumb, she shivered in his arms waiting for what he might do next. Her arms were caught behind her, trapped between her back and his chest and he pulled her back tighter pressing his hand against her stomach. She hissed in a breath as he put pressure on her sore muscles but when he began to rub his hand over her belly she frowned confused. Slowly some of the pain began to subside under his gently touch and she relaxed against him, the blade still rested against her neck but didn't press into the skin and the cold metal sent chills through her. He placed his lips against her ear and spoke gently. "Keep still, I don't want to cut anything important."

She shivered as his warm breath tickled her skin and he felt his cock harden as the girl pressed against him, freeing one of he hands he held the wrist tightly and pressed the blade into the skin of her palm. She hissed in pain and he kissed her neck shushing her before pressing the t-shirt he had brought down against her skin soaking the blood into the material.

"Just a little something to send to your parents, I'm sure they'll miss you."

She said nothing and he slid his hand back down her stomach until it rested between her legs and she gasped, her whole body tensed and she trembled waiting to see what he would do. Gently he pressed a finger against her and she moaned as a mixture of pain and pleasure gripped her, her body still ached terribly, but his soft touch sent jolts of lust through her and she dropped her head back to rest against his shoulder.

Her bodies reaction surprised her and her cheeks burned in shame, quickly he undid the button on her jeans and slid his hand inside stroking her through her panties feeling her juices already soaking through knickers and he smiled against her neck.

"You know, I'm going to miss you when you're gone." His voice was low and she felt it rumble through his broad chest as he breathed in the scent of her hair and slid his hand into her panties feeling how wet she was and growling as he felt himself grow harder. "I could just eat you up."

His finger brushed against her clit and she shivered, her free hand curled into his thigh and she arched her back pressing her ass against his hard cock, he moved his free hand up her body and covered one breast through her t-shirt. She winced, they had used their teeth on her nipple bruising the sensitive skin and any pressure sent jolts of pain through her, he shushed her again stroking his thumb over her nipple through the t-shirt, he felt it harden through the thin materiel of her bra and she moaned half in pleasure half in embarrassment. He slipped a finger down to her opening and she shivered, gently he pushed the tip of his finger inside her and she whimpered in pain grabbing hold of his wrist with the hand that wasn't trapped between them.

"No." Her voice was husky, barely more than a whisper. He instantly stilled and his hands gripped her breast tighter, he heard her moan in pain and pushed his finger into her more and she shook her head sobbing. "Please don't, it hurts."

His hand moved from her breast to her throat and leant forward to speak into her ear. "You don't get to tell me when to stop sweetheart." He pushed his finger further until it was buried completely inside her. "It makes you very tempting when you do." She shook her head sending her long hair flying over her shoulders and tried to move away. He moved until he sat on the edge of the bed and turned her so she faced him, her legs fell either side of his and he held her wrists behind her back with one hand, looking to the floor he saw the plate of food untouched and tutted. "You really should eat, it is not good for you."

She struggled against him but she was tired, she hadn't eaten or slept properly since she had been brought here and her body ached to her very bones, a tear rolled down her cheek and he kissed the wet path it made stroking her hair gently.

"I wish you wouldn't make me do this sweetheart." She stopped struggling, something in his voice was different, it was soft almost sad and he looked at her with an intensity she didn't understand. "I have grown very fond of you Emilia, I will be very sad to see you go and I do not want to see you hurt any more."

"Please, don't hurt me." She shivered harder, he gently kissed her trembling lips and reaching between them he pulled her jeans and thong down her legs, threw them to the floor before pulling her legs back over his spreading her open. He undid the button of his own jeans and she whined as she felt the thick head of his cock at her entrance, he still held her wrists behind her back and pulled down arching her back and pressing her breasts against his chest. "Please don't."

Pulling harder on her wrists he forced her down, stretching her over his cock and she went limp. Her pussy was still wet from where he had touched her before but the tearing pain still ripped through her as he pushed his way into her until he was buried inside. She dropped her head forward to his shoulder, all energy leaving her and he felt her tears soak his sweatshirt, her pussy was tight around his cock, the wet heat gripping him and he began to thrust against her hearing her soft cries as the pain increased. The sound of her pain made him thrust harder and he gritted his teeth, she was so tight and helpless he was already close to orgasm but he wanted to enjoy for a little longer. He was not sure how long he would have his little captive but he had meant what he said earlier. He was going to miss her when she was gone.

Slowing down he gently tilted her head up so she looked into his eyes, hers were bloodshot and stared at him pleadingly, he gently kissed her and she hissed as the pressure on her stitched lip sent pain through her. He touched the stitches with his tongue softly before kissing her again, he had stilled inside her and instead focused on her mouth, he teased her lips until finally they opened on a sigh and he dipped inside her mouth tasting her for the first time. The pain in her body lessened as her stomach clenched, this time in pleasure and without thinking she kissed him back, her hands clenched and unclenched behind her back and she moaned quietly. He held her round the back of her neck and stroked his thumb over the skin of her throat feeling her pulse as it quickened, her legs began to shake and she arched her back pressing her breasts harder against him wanting to fell more of him. He stayed still waiting to see what she would do.

"I can't do it." She whispered closing her eyes as she realised what she wanted. The pain was still there, her pussy throbbing but in her stomach she could feel stirrings of pleasure, she wanted him to fuck her. He recognised the look on her face and smirked, pressing his hips upwards he heard her gasp and she pressed her lips together the pain flaring again but the pleasure building.

"What do you want me to do?" His voice was low and she felt a shiver run through her while body, he sounded male, powerful and sexy as hell.

"Don't make me."

He laughed and kissed her again before running his lips down her cheek to her throat, she dropped her head back baring her throat, submitting completely and he felt the stirring of emotion in his belly that he didn't understand. "Tell me."

Her eyes were still closed and she hated herself for what she was about to say. "Fuck me."

He laughed, it was a feral growl and she shivered again. "Beg me."

She whimpered with embarrassment and shook her head. "I can't."

He tangled his hand in her hair and forced her to look at him, her eyes opened slowly and she saw the emotion in his eyes from earlier burning brightly, she still couldn't work out what it was but all she knew was all she wanted in the world was to be with him right there. "Please Fionn, I want you to fuck me. Please."

"Good girl." He thrust upwards hitting hard inside her and she moaned as the pain laced pleasure gripped her body, without thinking she began to move against him and he went still letting her move as she wanted. Shame gripped her but she couldn't stop, the pain lessening as her pleasure grew. He watched her bruised face as the pleasure built there, her eyes closed, her plump lips open and her cheeks flushed, she was beautiful. Terror gripped him at the thought of losing her, he realised he didn't want to give her back. His vision blurred and he saw red and he threw her down on the bed sliding back between her legs and thrusting hard into her. She cried out the pain consuming her again and pushed against his chest.

"Fionn wait."

"Don't tell me to wait sweetheart." He kissed her hard and the stitches tugged at her lip, he slammed into her and she screamed at the tearing pain, she felt a warm wetness seep from between her legs and she pummelled against his chest. He took hold of her wrists and pinned them against the bed either side of her head and she closed her eyes refusing to look at him, he felt his orgasm grow and sped up his thrusts biting hard into her neck and she cried out. He pressed hard into her and groaned as he came spilling himself into her ravaged pussy, she screamed as the burning pain overwhelmed her and she went still waiting for him to move.

Finally he stood and looked down at her as he buttoned his jeans, his semen spilled down her legs tinged red with her blood and he felt a stab of guilt, he reached out to touch her and she shivered at his gentle fingers on her skin.

"You'll be home soon sweetheart."

He turned to leave but as he reached the bottom of the stairs a sound caught his attention and he turned back to look at her. She had pulled herself into a sitting position holding her knees to her chest and looked at him with something burning in her dark eyes, her lips were curled in a sneer and she laughed shaking her head at him.

"They're not going to give you a fucking penny."

He walked up the stairs and locked the door behind him, looking down at the blood soaked materiel he frowned and pondered her words. His Unders sat at the table watching him, he dropped the shirt on to the table and lit a cigarette.

"We send it to the parents tonight, Adrian, Zac you'll take it along with a note letting them know we have her and a way to contact us. If they call the police, we kill her."

"Kill her?" Levi spoke up and Fionn slammed his fist down on the table his eyes flashing.

"Yes you fucking retard what did you think we were going to do?!" His voice was furious and he shouted at the three men in front of her. "What you thought we would keep her? She would become one of us, you got a crush on her?" He got into Levi's face. "Who the fuck would have thought, you think you have a chance with someone like her? How fucking stupid are you?"

Levi stood his face angry and stared down at Fionn, he towered over his leader and his huge hands balled into fists at his side. "I'm not stupid." He raised his hand and went to punch Fionn in the face, but he caught the giants hand as it came towards him and brought his own fist squarely into the other man's face. Levi stumbled backwards and Fionn landed another punch to his face sending his flying to the floor before leaping onto him and continuing the beating. Finally he stopped at looked down at the bloody mess underneath him, standing he took a deep breath and pushed his hair away from his face leaving a streak of blood, taking up his cigarette from where it had landed on the floor and placed it back between his lips. Looking to the others he sat at the head of the table and spoke calmly, all traces of his earlier rage gone.

"The note is written and in the living room, take it now. I expect to hear from them by dark." The twins nodded and left the room taking the bloodied shirt with them, Fionn poured himself a drink and gulped it down before pouring another one. He sat for nearly half an hour before the body at his feet began to stir, Levi pushed himself into a sitting position and winced, touching his hand to his lip and his eye which was already swelling with a bruise. He turned and saw Fionn.

"Sorry." His voice was slurred between his swollen lips and Fionn reached down and stroked the man's hair.

"Not as much as I am baby, go and get cleaned up."

Levi nodded and walked slowly from the room, Fionn looked down at his bloody knuckles and when he heard the twins return they all joined him in waiting for the call.

They did not have to wait long. The disposal phone that lay on the table began to rang and Fionn answered.

"Mr Pelosi I assume?"

"Who the fuck is this?"

"You don't need to know my name sir I just need to know if you understood my letter?"

"How the fuck did you find us?" The man's voice was heavy with an Italian accent.

"Surprisingly easily, but please enough about you. I am surprised you are not more worried about your daughter."

"You don't have her, you have no proof. Emilia disappears for days at a time she could be with friends, she could be with anyone. We have no proof you have her."

"If you want proof I can send you proof. A finger perhaps? I am loath to cut off more, she is such a pretty thing."

"What do you want?"

"Exactly what my letter asks for, a small sum in exchange for her safe return. I can tell she misses you."

"A small sum? You're crazy."

"Considering you vast wealth I would not see you missing what we have asked for."

"Five hundred million, that is what you asked for."

"I know what I asked for."

"I won't do it."

"Then you won't see her again, you have two days. My Unders will come for the money and if we do not receive it, we will bring you her head."

He ended the call and placed the phone back on the table. "Now we wait."

*

She did not know how long had passed, no one had been in or out and she was weak with hunger and thirst. Her body however had finally started to heal from being left alone by her captors and the pain had finally left her. She had tore a strip of fabric from her t-shirt and tied it around the cut on her hand but it throbbed dully, she now stood on the floor beside the bed. She had wrapped some of the chain around her arm and placing her foot against the wall pulled with all the strength trying to pull it from the wall, the sound of the door opening made her stop and she turned to watch.

Fionn walked down the stairs, she had not seen him since he had bathed her and as she remembered what had happened after her cheeks burnt with embarrassment and she looked to the floor.

"You wont pull that out, not even Levi could."

"It was worth a try."

He laughed at her tone. "I truly will miss you."

It was her time to laugh and she walked towards him. "Don't count on me going anywhere just yet."

"My Unders have gone to retrieve the money, once they have it we will return you home and you will never see us again."

She shook her head and walked closer, the chain snapped taught with her inches from him and she stopped staring up into his face. "You really don't get it do you?"

His eyes flashed before the look of calm came back over his face and he tilted his head to one side. "Apparently not, I would love for you to tell me."