The Cleanse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing? How did you find us?"

"It wasn't hard Mr Pelosi." Her fathers eyes widened as he recognised the voice.

"It was you, you called us?"

"I did."

"What do you mean cleanse?" Her mother asked her voice shaking with fear and Fionn turned his attention to her.

"Of course you must be confused. Let me explain." He knelt in front of Sofia Pelosi and spoke in a soft voice. "You see all people need a way to relax, some people read, some people knit, some do crossword puzzles. We tried those things but they never really worked you know, we just needed something more, something more cathartic. So we found each other and we agreed that together we would cleanse. Everyone is angry at something, the boys over there," he pointed to the Adrian and Zac. "Their parents weren't very attentive to them, used to rent them out to their friends to have some fun with, terrible thing really, shouldn't happen to children. They've never really gotten over it so when it gets to much they cleanse. My reasons are my own but rest assured this cleanse helps keep me sane, I was in a very bad place before this. And Levi there, well he's just plain fucking stupid aren't you buddy?" Levi laughed and tightened his grip around the man's neck. "And she," Fionn turned to look at Emilia who had remained silent. "She's just as fucked up and twisted as the rest of us. Not that she doesn't have good reason. Her parents were utter asses, never wanted her, not really. Most recently she was taken from them, her parents were asked to pay a small sum of money to get her back otherwise the men who had her would cut off her head." She saw her parents eyes widen as they realised what was happening. "When my friends here went to collect the money the parents were gone, I'm sure they must have been relieved, it was an easy way to get rid of her. She is worth a lot of money people would kill her for fun, to get at the parents. Is any of this sounding familiar?"

"Lia?" The mother spoke and Emilia turned her dark eyes on her. "Lia is that you?"

She said nothing but stared at her mothers face, her hands were clenched at her sides.

"You're OK?" Her father spoke and turned back to Fionn. "Let her go."

"I'm not keeping her, she's here because she wants to be. We are here to help her cleanse, cleanse herself of you."

"Lia please." Her mother spoke again and Lia gritted her teeth.

"Don't call me that." Her mother jumped at the hatred in her voice and her eyes filling with tears, her brother was beginning to come around and Zac leapt over to him holding his blade against his neck. Sofia looked from her son to her daughter shaking her head.

"Please don't do this. We're sorry."

"Sorry? For what mamma? For never wanting me, for never loving me, for making me feel worthless my whole life? For never treating me the way you treated him?" She pointed to her brother. "Why do you love him? Why him and not me?"

"We love you, of course we love you." Her father spoke and she shook her head.

"That is the first time you've said that to me. Its too late." She looked to her mother. "Io sono mamma dispiace, ti amo."

She nodded at the boys who knocked her family unconscious. Fionn touched her shoulder gently and looked down at her.

"You're sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, killing them would be too easy, I want them to live knowing that they made me do this."

He nodded and an hour later, when the police arrived, they were waiting far down the road.

"What did she say?" Levi asked Fionn as they watched the blue flashing lights in the distance.

"She said she was sorry." Fionn didn't take his eyes off the house as they watched the police pile from the cars.

The armed police forced their way into the home and found the three Pelosi's out cold surrounded by empty bottles and lines of white powder. They followed the screams to the basement where Emilia Pelosi was tied to a chair, bruises covering her skin, they looked a couple of days old and she shivered with the cold. She was naked and the officer wrapped a blanket around her and lifted her into his arms.

"It's OK, you're safe now."

* Four Weeks Later *

"The Pelosi family was sentenced today, they will all serve lifetime sentences in prison after the containment and torture of their daughter. Emilia gave evidence against her parents and brother in the days following her rescue and today they were taken to an undisclosed location for their own safety. They will all serve fifty years before the question of parole will even be raised. They leave Emilia Pelosi with a fortune of over one billion dollars making her the youngest billionaire in recorded history at only nineteen. Friends of Emilia's have informed us she has left the country in order to recover from what her family has done to her. We wish her the best and a speedy recovery."

Emilia sat in her large four poster bed, her knees were pulled to her chest and she watched the TV carefully, they had left America a week after they had cleansed. Moving to England. She had inherited the entirety of her parents fortune and she had used it to buy them a large manor in the countryside. They still cleansed and she went with them finally feeling like she was part of a family but she and Fionn had not been alone together since. Turning off the TV she lit a cigarette and stared out of the window at the clear sky, she sat in silence until the door opened, turning she watched as Fionn entered and closed it behind him.

"How old are you?" Her question surprised him and he smiled. He wore only his black jeans and stalked her as he moved towards the bed.

"I'm twenty eight."

"Really?" She sounded surprised and he couldn't help but laugh. "You look younger."

"Thank you." He still walked towards the bed and she dropped her cigarette into the ashtray on the bedside table.

"What is your last name?"

"Allen."

"What's your favourite colour?" He was almost upon her now and she shivered with anticipation.

"The colour of your eyes." He paused his hands resting on the bed and raised an eyebrow at her. "What's with all the questions sweetheart?"

"You told me I was going to fall for you, but I know nothing about you."

He smiled and grabbed her ankle pulling her to the edge of the bed, with her sat and him standing they were almost eye level and his hard cock pressed against her through his jeans and her thin panties, she gasped and arched her back and he ran his fingers over her thighs feeling shivers chase themselves across her skin.

"You know more about me than any one else, all you need to know is that your mine until I'm done with you."

His voice had taken on the low, rough tone that made her insides clench and lust run through her. He skimmed his hands higher up her thighs and she bit her lip, his fingers brushed against her pussy through her knickers and she curled her hands into fists against his stomach.

"And then what?" Her voice wavered and refused to look at him. "What happens when you are done with me? Then what do I do?"

"Do you really want to think about that now?" He slid his hands around to the small of her back running his fingers under the hem of her t-shirt, he kissed her and she gasped opening her lips beneath his. "I told you I cannot promise you forever."

"I'm not asking for forever just some idea of what this means to you."

He paused and pulled back, tilting her head up so he could look into her eyes and she reluctantly met his gaze, his eyes were hard but his hands on her were gentle and she didn't feel afraid. Gently he crawled onto the bed taking her with him and lay her back against the pillows, slowly he undressed her until she was naked under his gaze and she suddenly felt embarrassed. She covered her pussy with her hands but he shook his head.

"No, I want to see you." slowly she moved her hands and he looked down at her naked form, stripping his jeans from his body he kicked them away along with his boxers, settling himself back between her legs he pulled at her calves wrapping her legs around his waist and positioned the head of his cock against her entrance. He teased her until she was shaking and thrusting her hips against him trying to urge him inside her. He laughed and pushed her hips back down but still didn't go inside, he kissed her and she moaned.

"Please." Her plea was a gasp and he laughed again but now it sounded strained as he tried to keep control.

"Please what?"

"Fionn." She whined and pushed her hips up again.

"Ask me, tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me." Her voice was quiet.

"More, tell me more."

"Fionn please."

"Tell me." He pushed the first couple of inches into her and she practically sobbed as he stretched her.

"I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard. Make my little pussy cum, make me scream for you."

He smiled and curled his fingers around her throat and kissed her hard. "Good girl."

Slamming his hips forward he embedded himself inside her and she cried out throwing her head back her fingers curling into the sheets beneath her, he held himself inside her for a moment before pulling back and teasing the entrance of her pussy once again. He kept up this rhythm and she cried out each time he bottomed out inside her, he bit her earlobe gently before speaking into her ear.

"I think you can do better for me, I want to hear you scream."

"Fionn, do you love me?"

He stilled and looked into her eyes, his face was unreadable and she instantly regretted saying anything. "I'm sorry," she turned her face away and felt her cheeks heat with embarrassment. "I shouldn't have said anything."

"If I didn't I would have killed you long ago." She turned back to him and stared intently.

"You do?"

"I don't understand what I feel for you, but I know that I don't want you to go. I want to keep you here with me. I want to fuck you everyday and sleep beside you every night. I don't ever want to let you out of my sight because if I do I'm terrified I wont see you again. I've never felt like this before, I don't know what it means. But I think it means that I love you."

Her eyes filled with tears and she slid her fingers through his hair pulling herself up to kiss him. His hand moved from her throat and he supported his weight on his balled fists on the bed. "Now tell me."

She smiled knowing exactly what he wanted to hear. "Fuck me Fionn, til I scream."

He growled pounding into her, slamming his hips feeling the tight walls of her pussy grip his cock massaging, milking the thick length. He stretched her wide and he hook an arm under her knee pushing her leg to her chest so he could hit deeper inside her, a cry ripped from her throat and she felt as though she would be ripped in two. He kissed her swallowing her cries as they slipped from her lips and she tightened her grip on his hair urging him.

"Harder." She almost begged and he slammed into her ripping a scream from her throat and he began rolling his hips and she raked her nails across his back drawing blood. "Faster." This time there was no doubt she was begging him and he gave her what she needed listening to her screams as they grew louder and leant to whisper in her ear.

"Cum for me, let me feel you."

She screamed and tensed under him and he pounded once more into his spilling his cum inside her. He collapsed against her breathing heavily before rolling over and staring at the ceiling, pulling her to his side he stroked the soft skin of her arm and they lay in silence.

"So what happens now?" She looked up into his face, he stared into her dark eyes.

"I don't know kid." He kissed her forehead and smiled for once thinking of how his future could be. "I just don't know."