The Cleanse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're not going to pay, they would pay for you not to bring me back. You wont get a penny."

The sound of the door opening again made him turn and he watched as the twins appeared in the doorway, their faces were twisted in anger and they shook their head.

"They've gone, the whole fucking family. Vanished."

"What do you mean they've gone?" Fionn was beginning to sound angry.

"They've gone, there is no one in the house. Cars gone, lights off."

"Leave us." They lingered on the stairs for a moment and he turned shouting. "Leave us!"

They left closing the door behind them and he turned back to the girl, she shrank back in fear and he curled his fingers round her throat keeping her close.

"They're not going to pay?" She shook her head. "Why?"

She was silent for a moment then her dark eyes filled with tears and she began to shake. "They never wanted me, they already had a son and when they found out they were pregnant with me the first thing they thought about doing was terminating. If it wasn't for who they were they would have, but they're Pelosi's, it would have gotten out and they couldn't have that getting round so they kept me. They never wanted me and now that you have me they have a way out, they can blame it on a robbery gone bad, or they're powerful people someone would use me to hurt them. You gave them a way out. I'm surprised they didn't leave you a thank you gift."

He looked at her for a moment before reaching into his back pocket and taking the key to her shackles. He unlocked her and slid his arms around her slim waist holding her close, her hands were trapped between them, resting on his chest and she felt his heart beating beneath her fingers. He leant his head down and kissed her softly and she closed her eyes reaching on tiptoe to bring herself closer, he slid his hands down to her rounded ass and pulled her up and against him and she felt his hard cock through their clothes.

"You're more like us than you think sweetheart." She shivered at the tone of his voice and slid her arms around his neck bringing their faces close, he undid her jeans and she kicked them off and away before lifting her arms so he could remove her t-shirt. He looked down at her body, the bruises from the fingers beginning to fade and he gently traced his hands over them. "You are stronger than we expected. You lasted longer than we thought you would." She felt a strange rush of pride at his words and dropped her eyes, slowly she pulled at the zip of his sweatshirt and he allowed her to remove it revealing the long sleeved black t-shirt beneath. It showed the hard muscles of his chest and gently she ran her hand over him before lifting the hem of the t-shirt up, he stopped her taking hold of her wrists and she stilled fear suddenly gripping her again.

For a moment they stared at each other before he dropped his hand and allowed her to push the shirt up and over his head, her eyes widened at the scars on his skin and she stroked over them gently. He took hold of her waist again walking her backwards towards the bed until her legs hit the metal frame, he kicked off his boots and socks and knelt in front of her spreading her legs and running a finger down her feeling her wetness though the material of her thong. She shivered and lay back against the bed as he pulled the thong down her legs before settling himself back and kissing the inside of her thighs listening to her soft breathing and teasing her until she reached down and dug her fingers into his hair pulling him towards her.

He laughed under his breath and gave her what she wanted, tasting her wet pussy and listening to her moan of pleasure, he dipped his tongue inside before circling her clit gently and she gasped her hands tightening in his hair as she held him close. Slowly he pushed one finger inside her and she froze expecting the same tearing pain she had experienced for days.

But nothing came. Instead she felt the pleasure grip her stomach and she arched her back urging him to go deeper, slowly he began to move his finger inside her while his tongue played with her clit, he added a second finger and she cried. With a smile he twisted them inside her hitting the nerves that made her tense and sucking on her clit until she came spilling her juices into his mouth, she collapsed back shivering and he stood looking down at her.

She pushed herself to her knees and reached out to gently run her hand over his jeans feeling the hard length of his cock, quickly she undid his jeans and pushed the to the floor, then his boxers. Gently she took him in her hand and leant forward, flicking her tongue over the head she sank down swallowing him and he leant his head back.

"Ugh fuck." His voice was low and he rested a hand on her head, she began to move back and forth, pulling back until only the head of his cock remained in her mouth swirling her tongue round before sinking back taking his entire length down her throat. His hand clenched in her hair pulling it and she moaned the vibrations moving through her throat to his cock and he pulled her closing pressing hard down her throat. Pulling back he pushed her down onto the bed and her eyes widened until she saw no trace of anger in his face, he held her to his chest with one arm and moved them so her head lay against the thin pillow, he lay back between her legs and pushed inside her slowly.

"Fionn." Her voice begged him and he smiled resting his forearms either side of her head and rolling his hips against her, her hands clutched his wrists and he began to thrust, slowly burying himself deep before pulling out until the head of cock remained inside before slowly pressing back in. she squirmed beneath him and he gritted his teeth trying to stop his orgasm. He kept up this torturous rhythm and she moaned pressing her hips upwards.

"Fionn please."

He kissed her neck. "Please what?"

She was suddenly embarrassed and turned her head away. "Tell me." He took her earlobe between his teeth and she shuddered.

"Fuck me, hard." He growled and pounded into her. "Oh god." Her voice sounded in his ear and she felt the muscles in her stomach clench as her orgasm grew and she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper until he hit against the spot inside her and she cried out as she came. He felt her pussy contract around him and groaned as he finally felt her cum, he had wanted to know since they had taken her but she felt better than he ever could have imagined. Hooking an arm under her knee he pressed it against her chest allowing him to hit deeper and she cried out half in pain as he bumped against her cervix, she threw her head back her nails digging into the skin of his wrists and she trembled.

"I'm gonna cum," she gasped before her pussy tightened further, milking his cock and bringing his own orgasm, he pushed hard into her filling her with his cum before collapsing forward, she stroked his back gently her breathing ragged and when his weight became too much he rolled off her hand lay on his back. She stayed still unsure of what to do and he reached out and pulled her close, she curled at his side, her head on his bare chest and for a while they lay in silence.

"We all have reasons to be angry." His deep voice rumbled from his chest and she tilted her head up to look into his face, he stared up at the ceiling, one arm was wrapped around her waist and his free hand stoked the soft skin of her arm. "My mother died giving birth to me, my father drank and gambled. Got himself into real debt. I was always good at fighting, even when I was young and when I was five he used to put me in the ring with others and use me to make money to pay off his debts. When I got a little older those fights got boring so he changed my opponents." She felt him tremble against her but remained silent waiting for him to continue. "He used dogs, nothing too bad to start with then they got bigger, more vicious, more of them. I still never lost." She heard the note of pride in his voice at this last statement and stroked his chest feeling the scarred skin over hard muscle. "I fought for him until I was nineteen then I'd had enough, I told him I wanted to leave but he said he owned me, said I was his and there was nothing I could do to change that. I proved him wrong."

"What did you do?"

"I finally snapped, he used to make me shave him and one day my hand just slipped. Turns out he had made a lot of money off my fights so I took it and moved here. I haven't thought about him since."

"Is that why you cleanse?"

"You catch on fast sweetheart." He finally looked down at her and saw tears in her eyes, frowning he stroked his thumb across her cheek wiping the tear away. "Are you crying for me?"

She flushed pink and tried to look away but he kept her face still a small smile curling his lips. "Are you falling for me kid?"

"Arrogant bastard." She couldn't help but laugh but also couldn't deny she felt something when she looked at him, he tipped her off him and stood, throwing her clothes onto the bed he dressed and waited for her to do the same, then holding out his hand he took hers in his own and lead her up the stairs. The others waited in the kitchen and looked confused when they saw the two of them, he pushed her into the chair beside his and handed her a cigarette, she lit it and took a deep drag and he poured her a drink.

"What's this?" Zac spoke up looking from Fionn to Emilia.

"This is Miss Emilia Pelosi, we are going to help her cleanse." He took his seat at the head of the table and watched his three Unders as they stared incredulously at him. "You look confused, let me explain. She knew from the beginning that her parents wouldn't pay to get her back, they never wanted her to begin with. But look at her, she's been with us five days and we still didn't break her, she's strong and after what we've put her through I think we owe her something."

"You knew they wouldn't pay?" Adrian asked and she nodded sipping the whiskey sighing as it burned down her throat. "You never said anything."

"Would it have helped?"

Adrian raised an eyebrow before smiling at his brother. "I like her."

Zac watched her with a smirk. "You're a strong girl."

"And you're a sick sadistic asshole." She blew a perfect smoke ring towards him smiled, after a second he laughed holding his hand out to her, they shook and Adrian followed suit taking her small hand gently.

"Do you know where your parents will be?" Fionn stroked her hair gently watching her face, his Unders saw the soft look on his face, he felt something for this girl it was clear to see.

"Yeah, they have a lodge up in the mountains. I don't know exactly where it is but I know how to get to the road then its not hard to find. Its not exactly small." Her stomach rumbled loudly and she turned to Fionn. "I'm fucking starving."

He nodded to Levi who stood and fixed her a plate of food, she tore into it while they watched and she covered her mouth her cheeks flushing.

"Don't be embarrassed in front of us sweetheart," Fionn smiled before turning back to his Unders. "I want you ready to leave in an hour, go and prepare."

They nodded and left the room, Emilia looked to him frowning and pushed the empty plate away, she drained her glass and winced as it burned down into her stomach. "Prepare for what?"

He reached out and tucked a curl behind her ear and stroked his thumb down her cheek. "To help you cleanse sweet girl, they left you here for us, we threatened to cut off your head and send it to them if they didn't pay and they left you." She flinched at his words and looked at the table, he held out his hand and lead her upstairs. In the bathroom he turned the taps on and began to fill the tub, turning back to her he slowly began to undress her and she watched his movements intently, turning off the water he pushed her into the tub. She sat in the water and watched as he poured soap onto the sponge and, as he had done before, began to wash her. His hand slipped between her legs and she held onto his wrist tugging gently, he smiled at her and stood undressing quickly and stepping into the tub. He sat facing her and pulled her legs over his, there was a can of shaving foam on the counter and he reached out to grab it, leaning down he took the straight edged razor from the inside pocket of his sweatshirt and her eyes widened in fear. He stroked her thigh with his calloused thumb and shushed her.

"It's OK, I'm not going to hurt you." He lifted her arm and smoothed foam onto her skin, gently he ran the razor over her skin with a practised hand and she shivered at the feel of the cold metal. He repeated the process under the other arm before pushing her up and settling her so she sat on the edge of the tub, her rubbed the foam over each legs and ran the sharp blade of her skin before turning his attention between her legs. The pink skin of her pussy looked so enticing and he leant forward to run his tongue over her, she moaned quietly but when he rubbed the foam over her skin she looked down worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry sweetheart," he lay the razor against her and she shivered as the cold metal touch the hot skin of her pussy. "I'm very good with this."

Slowly and carefully he shaved her completely smooth and wiped away the excess foam, she looked down at him as he leant forward and kissed the quivering skin, taking hold of her hips he pulled her back into the water so she straddled his lap. Cautiously, as though she was still afraid to touch him, she ran her fingers over the dark stubble on his cheeks.

"Is it because of your dad, why you don't shave?"

He nodded and moved her fingers to his left cheek, she felt the raised skin beneath the hair and knew it was another scar. "This is the only time a dog got at my face, I needed thirty stitches." He ran his thumb over her own stitches in her lip. "Yours will scar too."

"I always was a fan of lipstick."

He smiled and pulled her closer, she felt him hard and ready against her and held onto his neck lifting herself and positioning her pussy at the head of his cock. Holding onto her hips he pulled her down slowly and groaned as her tight heat enveloped him, he held onto her rounded ass and began to move her against him, finding the rhythm that made her gasp and her nails dig into his back. Thrusting upwards he pushed into her, his thick cock hit deep inside her and suddenly she remembered back to the pain she felt when he had been inside her just days ago. The man who now held her seemed like a different person, his fingers still dug into her skin but it wasn't painful, he thrust against her finding her pleasure before his own and as his blue eyes met hers she saw something dark there but it didn't scare her any more. Leaning down he kissed her neck before sucking and marking the skin, sliding one hand up her back and curling it over her shoulder he pulled her down harder speeding up his movements and she thrust her hips matching him. Her sensitive nipples brushed against his hard chest and she arched her back, he leant her backwards and bent to take a nipple in his warm mouth, he teased her gently the skin was still bruised and he didn't want to hurt her again. She thrust harder against him and he bit down, her head fell backwards and she dug her fingers into his hair holding his head against her and he sucked hard as she moaned, her pussy began to tighten as her orgasm grew and he smiled.

"Fionn," she spoke his name as she came and he followed pushing hard and coming inside her, he pulled her back to him and rested his forehead against hers, his breathing was ragged and she stroked his hair gently.

"I'm going to fall for you," his eyes burned into hers and she opened her mouth to speak but he shook his head. "Don't talk. I'm going to take you to your parents, you will decide what happens to them and then I'm going to take you away. It wont take long, you're already everything I think about. I don't know how long it will last, I can't promise you forever but I wont let you go. I can't."

She stared at him, his gaze didn't waver and she felt the breath leave her, he kissed her before standing from the tub taking her with him. He walked through to his bedroom and handed her a towel.

"Get dressed, we're leaving." He left the room still naked and she gazed at the marks on his hard body, the door closed and she began to dry herself looking to the clothes on the bed. Ten minutes later she was dressed in black skinny jeans, a short sleeved black t-shirt and a hooded black sweatshirt. Stepping into the heavy black boots at the foot of the bed she zipped the sweatshirt and walked downstairs, they waited for her in the living room and turned when she entered. Fionn stepped forward, he held a black bandanna in his hands and gently he tied it around the back of her head covering her face from her nose down. Her messy curls fell into her eyes and he kissed her forehead before pulling the hood up over her hair.

"Doesn't she fit in well boys?"

"She's a good addition." Adrian smiled at her, Fionn took another razor from his inside pocket and held it out to her.

"You look after that sweetheart."

She nodded and tucked the blade into her inside pocket, he pulled his own bandanna up and covered his hair with the hood. Without another word he turned and walked from the room and out the front door, they followed and she took a deep breath of fresh air, it was cold and snow was falling, she looked up to the sky allowing the soft flakes to fall on her face. Levi took her hand and squeezed, he was gentle for his size and she squeezed back.

"I really like snow Miss Emilia."

"Me too."

"Are you really going to stay?"

She looked over at Fionn, he watched them and caught her eye waiting for her answer.

"I'll stay if you'll have me."

"Why would we send you away?" Zac laughed. "I could get used to seeing that ass everyday."

She stuck her middle finger up at him and Fionn motioned for her to climb into the large black truck that waited, he lifted her into the passenger seat while the others piled into the pick-up in the back, he slid into the drivers seat and they set off. They drove for nearly three hours, she stared out the window occasionally giving directions until she pointed.

"That's it."

He pulled the truck to a stop and they climbed out, walking through the trees they made their way to the huge house and she stopped looking in through the large window. The three of them sat there, drinking wine, laughing.

"For all they know I'm dead." Her voice was soft and Fionn placed his hand on her lower back. "They're laughing."

"How can we get in?"

"There's one window they always keep open, its upstairs, if someone can get me on the roof I can open the door and let you in."

He nodded and they followed her round the back of the lodge, she pointed to the cracked window and Levi lifted her easily. He pushed her up onto the roof and she walked quietly along it and opened the window slipping inside.

Upstairs was dark and she crept through making no sound, downstairs she could hear her families voices and sadness gripped her, downstairs she unlocked the door and they filed in past her. Adrian stroked her cheek as he passed and Zac chucked her under the chin. Fionn was silent.

Levi went first and she heard her parents shout of fear, the twins went next bounding into the room laughing and her mothers scream reached her ears. Fionn took her hand and lead her through.

Levi held her father in a head lock, Zac had punched her brother hard enough that he was barely conscious and now the twins pawed at her mother.

"Good evening."

Fionn dropped her hand and walked further into the room, she stayed where she was watching him. "I would like to thank you all, you are doing a great service tonight. You are a crucial part of our cleanse."