The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,940 Followers

"What?" Derek asked.

"You heard me, Derek. What's that desire that makes you shiver? What's that thing that titillates you most? That desire that brings you to your knees?" Jackie whispered, moving in close to Derek.

"I'm a pretty normal guy." Derek stammered nervously, sweat forming on his brow.

"Oh, c'mon Derek! We all have our secret desires. I know I do! Don't be so boring! Don't be such a boy! Derek, you're 20! You're a man! Men can talk about these kinds of things. They don't get embarrassed. They stand by their desires proudly. So tell me Derek, what is it that you want?" Jackie asked again.

"I want Heather, my wife." Derek stammered. Jackie didn't reply. She just stared her brother-in-law down, meeting his nervous gaze.

Jackie was a strong woman, with an iron will, and a stubborn streak a mile long. She would not be denied her prize. And Derek had never been confronted by the will of a strong woman. And what happens when a man as innocent and malleable as Derek confronts a woman as strong and confident as Jackie?

They submit.

They fucking fall to their knees and worship the alpha female. Their will is bended and molded by this superior woman. They are changed into the man the strong woman needs them to be. And there are various levels of submission. Sometimes, it's as dramatic as falling to your knees, worshiping at the feet of the strong woman. Sometimes, it's kissing her feet, sucking her toes, acknowledging that she is in fact his superior. Sometimes, this act is even more sexual. All submission is sexual in some way. One person submitting to another will always end up in heated sexual action, because if a man submits to a strong woman's will, it is practically her duty to take advantage of that power in a sexual way. Make that man do whatever is necessary to pleasure her. Some men feel the only way to express their submission is by worshiping at his mistress's sweet cunt. Or her delectable ass. Or her magnificent breasts. Using his open mouth and eager tongue to give his mistress as much pleasure as he can with no concern for his own pleasure. True submission for a man is devoting your life to another's pleasure. An acknowledgment that someone is your superior. They are devoted to the pleasure of their mistress, and devoted to giving ten times the pleasure they allow themselves. They take pleasure in the pleasure they give to the woman they love and worship so much.

But with some men, this first act of submission is far more subtle. Nothing as incredibly dramatic as falling to your knees in worship. Sometime it's a small action. An accidental comment, a Freudian slip that acknowledges their true desire. Or in Derek's case, it's a quick glimpse. Jackie's gaze was too strong and insistent for a guy like him to confront. He was too taken aback by her strength to withstand her stare, so his eyes broke the stare down, giving her the victory in this showdown. His eyes did not look away. And his eyes did not stare off into the distance. No, his gaze went straight to her tits, straight down into her cleavage. So, in a sense, he did look off into the distance, because the valley between her humongous breasts was an expansive distance indeed.

It was a quick glimpse, and his eyes jumped away quickly. But to Jackie, this was an act of surrender. Derek acknowledged her massive breasts, finally. He had no doubt glanced at her breasts before, but this time, he stared at her rack right in front of her, making sure she noticed. Making sure she knew that he loved her round jugs, more than he loved his wife. She had been parading them in front of him all night, so it was about time she got some feedback. Most women wouldn't have caught this glimpse, but Jackie was very experienced at having men staring at her chest, so even the slightest glimpse was enough to show her what a man's favorite part of her was. And this didn't offend her, not in the least.

Jackie would freely admit she was kind of a bitch. She didn't really deal with people below her social circle. She was a gold-digger, an elitist of the worst kind. She had laughed in the face of men that most women would kill to be with. She spent money wastefully while so many struggled to get by. She never wore the same outfit twice. She used her body to pull in men, and her body and the sex she could provide was more addictive than any drug. Jackie had destroyed men, left them in shambles, just to pad her back account and make her life slightly better. Men had devoted themselves and their lives to make her life better, and she would barely acknowledge their presence. Men would work day and night to please her, to make her notice them, and she would sit on a beach and work on her tan, rarely acknowledging a man that couldn't do something for her. And Derek could do something for her.

Rarely had Jackie been the hunter. She usually had her pick of the litter. That's what made Derek so fucking tasty to her. Jackie was a freak in the bedroom, a filthy fucking skank, and few men had what it took to fulfill all of her nasty desires. Jackie was driven by these desires. That is what she devoted her life to. Herself and her own pleasure. She was a narcissist of the worst kind, and she got by because quite simply her body was as hot as fire and she knew how to use it. People like that never had to lift a finger, or learn a lesson about their selfish lifestyle. People like that go through life getting everything handed to them on a silver platter. Women like Jackie get to do what they want, have what they want, and be what they want. No one said no to Jackie Cline.

That is what made Derek's resistance so fucking exhilarating! Jackie was on the hunt. All of her talents were being used to their peak potential. This tornado of sex was being directed squarely at her brother-in-law, and she was finally chipping away at his veneer. He was beginning to give in and acknowledge the fact that he belonged at her feet, worshiping her body.

Derek's cheeks glowed brightly, knowing he had checked out the enormous jugs of his wife's older sister. He was hoping she hadn't noticed, but he didn't know who he was dealing with.

"Derek!" Jackie called out, smiling smugly. "I thought you said you were a good guy? Good guys don't go around checking out their sister-in-law's tits!"

"Uh, uh, I'm so... so sorry." Derek said, beyond nervous.

"You should be. Here I am, talking about how perfect you are, and it turns out you have a thing for big tits! Turns out you're a freak after all!" Jackie accused.

"No! It's not that! They just caught my eye! I'm so sorry!" Derek cried out, feeling awful.

"Derek, I can't tell you how many times I've heard that. But in the end, those guys are the ones begging to see them." Jackie replied.

"Jackie, this is a misunderstanding! I, I, I, I don't have a thing for big boobs!" Derek defended.

"Really, Derek? You don't have to lie. I've felt your eyes on me all night. I've heard guys say so many times that they don't mind little, tiny tits. That more than a handful is a waste. But I guarantee, if they had to choose, they wouldn't choose the girl with the little boobies. They would pick the girl with the giant melons. And when they are done swimming in the flesh of my giant breasts, they would never even think of picking a flat-chested girl again." Jackie stated.

"Jackie, I don't have a thing for big breasts. I mean sure, they're nice, but I look for other things." Derek justified.

"Oh, I see. Wow, Derek. I didn't realize how fucking sick you are." Jackie said, eyebrows scrunched in shock.

"What are you talking about?" Derek said, panicked and still completely confused. Jackie swiftly shoved Derek backward, knocking him back onto the couch, Jackie now standing over him again.

"You're a real picky bastard, aren't you Derek? You want a girl who is more than a pair of mouth watering titties? I get it. I understand. You want a girl with a perfect ass, too." Jackie said. Like a dancer, Jackie swiveled her hips, spinning in front of her brother-in-law, till her back was facing Derek, till her wedding dress-clad ass was pointed at his face.

The dress was pulled tight around her impressive rear end. Derek had a front row ticket view to a top-tier ass, an ass that was forcing the wedding dress to bend to its will, the slim dress molding to her heart-shaped ass. The firm cheeks were evident through the dress as the gown clung to her. She gyrated her ass slowly, hypnotizing her brother-in-law.

"You like perfect asses too, Derek?" Jackie whispered softly. Derek gulped.

"No, of course not. I, uh, I mean yeah, butts are nice, but it's not what I'm looking for." Derek said.

"Oh, I see. You're looking for the total package?" Jackie asked, still slowly rotating her ass for her sister's husband.

"Yes." Derek said.

"So, you're looking for a girl that has it all. Big tits. Perfect ass. Gorgeous face. Perfect hair." Jackie replied.

"No! That's not what I meant. I want a girl that has the personality, the sense of humor, and if she's darn cute, that's fine with me." Derek stated with a smile, hoping to calm down this strange line of questioning. Jackie stopped her booty shaking and spun around.

"Like Heather?" Jackie asked.

"Yes. Heather is all I've ever wanted." Derek said. Jackie paused then replied.

"I don't buy it."

"You don't buy what?" Derek said.

"I don't buy that you're really, truly satisfied with her. I don't buy that you'll spend the rest of your life being loyal to her. I don't buy that you won't be cheating on my baby sis as soon as you get the chance." Jackie stated.

"I'm... well, I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't know what I can do to prove you wrong." Derek said.

"I do." Jackie said, "I know exactly what to do to prove how right I am." Jackie said, stepping towards Derek.

"How?" Derek asked. Jackie smiled evilly.

"So you're saying you love my sister and would never cheat on her, not in a million years?" Jackie said.

"Yes." Derek replied.

"You plan to love her, hold her close, and never let her go?" Jackie asked.

"Of course." Derek answered.

"You would never run your married hands across the smooth skin of the first slut that comes along?" Jackie asked.

"No! Of course not!" Derek answered.

"And you don't secretly want a girl with a humongous rack, a ripe ass, and a gorgeous face?" Jackie asked.

"I'm happy with what I have." Derek replied civilly.

"So you admit it?" Jackie asked.

"Admit what?" Derek asked.

"You admit that my little sister comes up a bit... lacking... in certain areas." Jackie said.

"What?" Derek asked, shaking his head in confusion.

"My sister is a nice girl, but she isn't exactly the prettiest girl in the world. Her ass isn't exactly an eye catcher. And her tits, well, let's just say, she probably can still wear a training bra and still not fill it up." Jackie said.

"Those things don't matter to me!" Derek stated, getting a bit angry, all but admitting the flaws in his wife, and that he had noticed them.

"Clearly, those...things don't matter to you. They don't do anything for you at all." Jackie countered. "It's like I said, the guys that say that are the ones who end up loving those things the most. It's always the guys who proudly boast how much they love small-breasted girls who stare at my cleavage. It's always the guys who say they're not ass-men that end up noticing what color thong I'm wearing. What I'm saying, Derek, is that men who talk about how much they're not into something are the ones who want that thing the most." Jackie stated.

"Well I'm the exception." Derek stated, getting more firm. "Jackie, I think you should go."

"Derek, you shouldn't lie to me." Jackie said, ignoring his command. She moved closer and her hands went to the upper edge of the dress, straining to contain her massive globes. "Are you really saying, that if I slipped this dress down, and showed you my great big breasts, you wouldn't start drooling? And all those pleas about not being into big tits wouldn't just disappear? And if I smothered you with these massive tits for hours on end, you wouldn't just sit there and take it? You wouldn't let me take control and let me do whatever the hell I wanted to do? You wouldn't forget about the vows you made to my baby sister and become obsessed with my big, succulent breasts? Your mouth wouldn't open and take in my hard nipples? You wouldn't spend hours sucking them to your heart's content?"

"What?" Derek asked in a sharp whisper.

"And, if I were to slip off this dress completely, and show off my hot, round ass, are you really saying you wouldn't just lay back and let me sit on your face? You wouldn't let me pull my thong to the side and put my asshole directly against your mouth? Are you saying that you wouldn't open your mouth and give my asshole one... loving... suck?" Jackie finished.

"What the hell are you saying?!" Derek said, trying to disappear completely, trying to somehow escape from a seated position, to somehow disappear through the couch, to escape the clutches of his sister-in-law, who had trapped him between her and the couch, preventing his escape, forcing him to confront her and her body.

"Derek, get your mind out of the gutter! It's not like I am hitting on you or anything like that. It's not like I secretly want to do you." Jackie said, "And that big, fat cock of yours." she added, whispering so quietly only she could hear. "I'm just trying to make sure I understand you correctly. I'm just trying to make sure my brother-in-law is the man he says he is. I am trying to make sure his vows are for real and not pure bullshit. And I really think the only way to prove that is to show you my tits!" Jackie stated, hands on her hips, smiling ever so smugly.

"Jackie! I, I, I, I can't, I mean, you can't do that! It's so wrong!" Derek stammered.

"Oh, c'mon Derek! We're family now. And like you said, you're not into this kinda thing, so there shouldn't be any issue with you staring at your sister-in-law's bare tits. Right?"Jackie asked, her smile sickeningly sweet.

"Yes, it's kinda a problem, cause you're my wife's sister! I shouldn't see, uh... you." Derek said.

"Derek, it's nothing, right? They're just breasts. Sure, they're magnificent, round, perky DDs. But I'm your sister-in-law. There is nothing sexual about seeing your sister-in-law's body naked. Derek, you're a married man now, and Heather's family... my family is now your family. We are family now, Derek. And sometimes, family members see each other naked. It's nothing sexual, or at least, it shouldn't be. So you should get used to it. Derek, Cline women are very open, so you're gonna see me naked at some point sooner or later. And you're probably gonna see my mom naked, too. And you're probably gonna end up seeing Grandma naked as well." Jackie paused. Derek gulped. The thought of these three women so freely showing off their voluptuous, uh, their bodies, was enough to make him shiver.

"So there should be no problem, right? Because there's no way you're getting out of this room without seeing them, so you should just face the facts and ask nicely to see them. Because it's not like you're lying to me. It's not like you get some sort of sick sexual pleasure out of seeing a pair of big, bare titties? Especially your sister-in-law's big titties. You're not one of those sickos who gets off on that kind of thing, are you? You're not the type of guy who secretly fantasizes about seeing his wife's sister's tits, right? You're not a freak who wants to his sister-in-law's hot body in the buff, right? It's not like you wanted to see your sister-in-law in your wife's wedding dress just to see her voluptuous body in it, right?"

"No, of course not." Derek mumbled, completely flummoxed.

"So... then do it." Jackie commanded softly.

"Do what?" Derek asked.

"Ask to see them." Jackie replied softly. Derek gulped. It seemed so wrong, but... she seemed so sure about this. She seemed totally sure that this was okay. He had always thought this kind of thing was really wrong, but she seemed to want this, want him to ask to see her... chest. It seemed kinda wrong. Really wrong. But he didn't see any other way out of this. She wasn't listening to his pleas. And something about her really intimidated him. She seemed so aggressive and forceful, he just didn't see himself having the will to stand up to her. He would just have to comply. He would just have to submit.

It wouldn't be so bad, right?

"Uh, Jackie. Can I, uh, see them?" Derek stammered.

"Excuse me?" Jackie asked naively.

"Jackie, can I see your, uh... chest?" Derek asked.

"Be more specific, darling." Jackie insisted.

"Jackie, can I see your breasts?" Derek asked.

"Sure!" Jackie chirped perkily, "And it's about time that you asked, cause this dress is really fucking tight." Jackie said with a laugh. Derek's eyes widened as Jackie hands returned to the hem of the dress, running her fingers between the material and her big tits. Jackie noticed this change of expression.

"Oh, don't worry, Derek. This is how Cline women do things." Jackie purred. And with that, Jackie pulled down the wedding dress, her giant naked breasts exposed for the first time to her hunky brother-in-law, Derek.

They were just... huge. That's all that could be said right then. They were just so fucking huge. Derek tried to look away, but he just couldn't. It was hard not to, when staring him in the face, were a pair of watermelons standing proudly on his sister-in-law's chest. They sat there, perky as hell, skin as smooth as silk, evenly tanned, perfectly round and riding firmly together, forming a perfect line of natural cleavage. They exploded outward from her fit, thin frame to the point of ridiculousness.

Some had speculated that her tits were fake, mostly catty, small-breasted women who were green with envy at her mouthwatering rack. Women who had to find some way to disprove her perfection, even by making baseless accusations. And these accusations were baseless, because it only took one look at her bare chest to make you realize those tits were as real as could be.

Stupendously smooth. Perfectly round. Incredibly fucking big. It was baffling that they were able to be packed into the slim wedding dress. It must have been so tight around her incredible breasts. The flesh was so ponderous and bulbous that they practically jiggled with each small movement she made. And those massive jugs were clearly happy to be freed from their tight constraints. The hard nipples that capped her breasts were rock hard, pointing outward happily, throbbing with each beat of her heart. And the areolas surrounding her nipples looked incredibly smooth, practically begging for a pair of lips to be pressed against them, desperate for a firm tongue to run circles around the silky flesh.

"Well, Derek, what do you think?" Jackie asked, spreading her arms apart, letting her brother in-law take in her big breasts. But he didn't answer. He couldn't answer. Derek had never seen anything like what he was seeing now. Derek was a good guy. He was raised right. He was raised not to objectify women. He had never even seen a porn before! So Derek was not exactly experienced at seeing a pair of perfect, massive breasts. So, like with anyone seeing an amazing new thing for the first time, all he could do was stare. Stare at his sister-in-law's breasts, slack-jawed.

"You see, Derek, they're just a pair of big breasts, right?" Jackie added, subtly needling her brother-in-law, knowing how awed he was.

Derek shouldn't be silent. He shouldn't be reacting this way. He should know better. He should be able to see a pair of big tits and not drool like a pervert. But he just couldn't look away. He just kept feasting on this vision in front of him. They were just so fucking big. And they looked impossibly soft. The animal side of him, a side he wouldn't even admit he had, just wanted to cup those soft breasts, squeeze them, suck them, fuck them and cum all over them, defiling their perfection with his copious seed. Her tits were a work of art.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,940 Followers