All Comments on 'The Close Shave'

by aznaked

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SmoothMsclSmoothMsclalmost 16 years ago
Does anyone "proof read" these stories?

Unfortunately, if your story becomes arduous to read, I simply lose interest. Started well then suffered from too many spelling, grammatical and syntex errors. Volunteer editors?

davion2308davion2308almost 16 years ago
Decent

Shaving isn't my thing but the overall story was good. As much as the waffling might bother others (see the guy below), I could see a woman introduced to that environment would act in such a way. It was true to life. There were some errors that took away from the flow, but otherwise it was a decent story.

Keep on working.

davion2308davion2308almost 16 years ago
Decent Story

Shaving isn't my thing, otherwise the story was an interesting read. The lady's waffling was a little irritating, but that's how someone would react in a situation they're not comfortable with. The only disbelief I had was she wasn't totally comfy with being naked, but she'd let a stranger shave her. You might have taken more time to work up from being able to be naked in a work environment to trusting a guy to do it.

There were a few errors that took away from the flow, but it was not bad.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Another very strange story.

Others may like it, but it's just 'odd' to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous