The Closet

Story Info
Rob is kept in closet as Dani's toy.
2.3k words
4.02
43k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob? Hi, I'm Dani."

The woman who introduced herself to him was in her early thirties. She wore really tight jeans that showed off her perfect ass. She wore a blazer over a revealing white tank top. Rob swore he could see her nipples. They looked erect. Dani had just come from work. She had taken Friday afternoon off 'sick,' or so she had told her boss. She was meeting Rob for lunch and drinks. She thought she could have some fun.

Rob was 22. He had never really thought of women this much older than him before. He had occasionally, but most of his fantasies involved girls his age. But this chick was awesome. And she was probably super experienced, unlike him (he was still a virgin...). After all, they say women reach their sexual peak in their early thirties. He couldn't even imagine the things she would teach him.

They introduced themselves and Rob was noticeably shy. He was always uncomfortable when he was talking to a girl he wanted to fuck. Plus, he had never done this before. He had been on blind dates, but not like this. The goal of this one was sex. And they both knew it.

Rob had met Dani at an online story site. They both published a few erotic stories. He had really like hers. Especially the ones where she took control. Rob was very submissive. He wanted to give women whatever it was they were after. But he had never had the chance.

Dani sipped slowly on her drink while Rob downed a couple. It wasn't that she didn't like alcohol (she was quite the connoisseur), rather she would be driving soon. She needed Rob to be a little buzzed so he would relax. God, he was so uptight, she thought. Well, she'd soon show him.

They talked about this and that. Rob mentioned his many insecurities around women. He tried to get Dani to understand that it wasn't that he didn't find her, or any other hot woman, attractive, it was just that he wasn't good at showing it. Dani said she understood. She suggested they spend the afternoon at her place. Rob nervously mumbled something affirmative.

Dani led Rob to her car. As she drove through the traffic she gently caressed his thigh. He was still very nervous. When they got to her place she told him to relax on the couch. He did. She began to strip for him. She slowly took off her blazer and she worked off her ultra-tight jeans, revealing a g-string. Rob began to stroke his cock through his jeans. Dani gave him her hand and hauled him up off the couch. She was wearing only her g-string and the tank top. She led him into the bedroom.

"Stay right there," she commanded. Rob stood infront of the closes as she opened it.

"Follow me," Rob followed her in. "Strip!" He did as he was told. Once he was naked, she took one hand and strapped it into some kind of harness that was barely visible amongst the clothes. She took the other hand and did the same. She got down or her knees, breathing on his fully erect cock. She strapped his ankles in.

"What the fuck are you..." Before he could complete the sentence Dani had grabbed his cock a put a finger to his mouth,

"Shhh...now behave," she ordered. He obliged. She shut the closet door, leaving him stuck in there. He could see her in the bedroom through the numerous slits in the door. She left the bedroom and he heard her speaking on the phone. Then she returned. She took her tank top off.

She lay on the bed stroking her left tit. Her right hand pulled the g-string against the lips of her moistening pussy. She began to moan. She pinched her nipple and rolled over. She began to grind her hips into her bed. Rob was treated to the site of her ass moving up and down on her bed as she worked the g-string against her pussy. She then pulled it off and grabbed a vibrator. She hammered into her pussy and started to scream. Rob couldn't move. He wanted to whack it so badly. He had never been this aroused in his whole life.

Dani looked at the closet and laughed. "Liked that, didn't you?" she said. Rob just stared through the door at her. He had never wanted to fuck a woman like he wanted to fuck Dani right now. He almost couldn't stand it.

The doorbell rang. Dani returned to the bedroom with a naked guy around Rob's age. But he was very built. And his cock was way bigger than Rob's. They had barely said two words when Dani was licking his balls. Soon she was licking his huge cock. She began to take it in her mouth. She struggled to get it all in at first, but before long she was getting it all inside. She moved her head up and down on it. She moaned as she stroked her pussy. The muscular man did too.

But soon he had had enough of the blowjob. She grabbed Dani and through her on the bed. She spread her legs before she could react and began to pound her pussy with his cock. Dani screamed in ecstasy. He pulled out and roller her over. She lifted her ass in the air and he pounded her pussy again. She grabbed her sheets as she screamed louder.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she cried. Rob struggled to reach for his cock but he couldn't move. The chains were too tight. He was a mechanism to loosen them but he couldn't reach it. He needed to cum now. His cock was the hardest it had ever been.


"You like that? You like that, bitch?" the stranger said. Dani screamed yes in response. He pulled out and Dani yelled, "More! Fuck me now! Please fuck me, please!" She grabbed her pussy and stroked it as hard as she could. He grabbed her arm and pushed it away from her pussy. She then held Dani's ass in the air and plunged his huge cock into her ass. Dani screamed, "Ughhhh!" It was amazing but it hurt. He then shoved three fingers into her pussy. He began to fuck her as hard as he could.

Dani screamed and screamed. She couldn't take it any more. The built guy slapped her ass. "You like that bitch? You like my huge cock in your ass?" He continued to pummel her. Dani burst into a monster orgasm and collapsed on the bed. He took his fingers out of her pussy and grabbed both ass cheeks, causing Dani to wince in pain. He hammered her ass for a few seconds longer and then pulled out.

Dani rolled over and lay on the bed. He stood next to the bed and Dani propped up her head. She sucked his shaft and stroked it at the same time, tasting her own ass. He pushed her head away and she whacked him. He came all over her tits and a little bit in her mouth. Dani rubbed the cum on her tits and fed it too herself. She licked it off her fingers.

"I gotta go, bitch," he said and left immediately, dressing in the over room. "Bye" Dani replied longingly. She walked over to the closet door and opened it.

"Suck off my tits," she commanded. Rob licked the remainder of the guy's cum off her tits. Dani pushed his head back up. She leaned in and forced her tongue into his mouth. Rob could taste her ass and the guy's cum. She let Rob suck on her tongue for a second before he swiftly brushed his cock and stepped away. She closed the door. Rob needed to cum so bad.

Later that evening Dani reentered the room. She was naked again. She opened the closet door and without saying anything she flicked the switch Rob had tried to reach earlier. The chains on his arms loosened while the chains on his feet yanked his legs back. He feel hard on to his knees.

"Eat me," she ordered as she lay on her bedroom carpet. Rob obliged. She tongued and bit her clit and then he shoved his tongue into her pussy. He ran it up and down her slit and Dani rubbed her pussy. She began to moan. "That's a start," she said as she suddenly got up.

She came back with a strap-on type contraption. It looked very strange, not like anything Rob had seen in the porn he watched regularly. Dani lifted up his head. She put the harness on it and secured the dildo on his chin. She lay on the carpet again. "Fuck me," she said.

With an 8-inch pink dildo protruding from his chin, Rob leaned forward. He forced the dildo into her pussy and he found his mouth in front of her clit. He bit it with his lips. He licked her clit as he fucked her pussy deeply with the dildo on his chin. Dani moaned louder and louder. After a few minutes she said, "Ok, that's enough," and she took the dildo out of her pussy. Rob felt like he was dying. He still hadn't cum. All he needed was one release. He begged Dani but she just rolled over and stuck her ass in the air.

"Put it back in my pussy and then maybe I'll help you out," she said. Rob stuck it back in her pussy and came face to face with Dani's puckered asshole. "Lick my ass." Rob hesitated. "Now!" she ordered. Rob dove into her ass and rimmed it as best he could. He tongued her hole quickly. Dani started to scream. She stroked her clit vigorously. Soon she came and she slipped off Rob's pulsating dildo. Four great orgasms, today, she thought. Not bad.

She readjusted the harness so Rob was standing up again. She closed the closet door and got into bed. Soon she fell asleep. Rob was left there all night.

In the morning Dani brought him some fruit. She fed them to him and he hungrily ate everything up. He hadn't eaten since lunch the day before. Soon after she finished, the doorbell rang again. She closed the closet again and disappeared.

This time, when she returned, she was with a stunning young girl. She was only 19 or twenty. She was tall and slim but she had great c-cup breasts. Her dirty blonde hair went half way down her back. She wore a strap on.

Dani was once again on her knees. He sucked the dildo as she put her hand between the new girls legs and stroked her pussy. Dani stood up and kissed the girl. Rob was going crazy. That was the hottest thing he had ever seen. They kissed each other so passionately he thought they were going to melt into each other. What he wouldn't do right now for one free hand.

Then, Dani was on the bed. The young girl was fucking her hard with the strap-on. She was stroking her own pussy too. Every so often she would lean forward and kiss Dani deeply. Dani climaxed again. And then it was her turn. She took the strap-on and made the new girl suck her off. She then forced her on the bed and fucked the girl with so much intensity Rob couldn't believe it. He wanted the chick so badly. The girl could hardly control her self and she was fucked doggy style by Dani. Dani slapped her ass and rammed her into the bed. The girl came and Dani pulled the dildo out, got down on her knees and lapped up the juices. The two women then lay on the bed fondling each other's breasts and kissing passionately.

It was Sunday night. Rob had been there all weekend. He couldn't believe it. He had only moved to get on his knees to lick Dani's pussy a few times. Sometimes Dani would fuck somebody in front of him, other times she'd tease him by masturbating, or force him to pleasure her. The last time, she had taken on two men. She had gotten fucked while sucking the other off and she had been DPed. It had been really rough. They had been way stronger than her. She looked like she loved it.

"I guess I should let you go so you can go back to your life," Dani said as she opened the closet door. Rob didn't know what to say. He couldn't say anything really. He had been rock hard almost all weekend. He thought it was killing him. He couldn't believe she was going to send him home without fucking him. He was in shock.

"But before you go, I guess I should reward you for being such a good boy all this time," she said as she got down on her knees. He was going to get a blowjob. This was going to be awesome. But he was wrong. Dani spread his legs and knelt underneath him. She rubbed a finger along his choda and then inserted it in his ass, moving it in and out. Then she put another finger in. Then a third. She found his prostate and massaged it. At this point, Rob didn't need much in the way of stimulation. Within seconds his cock was once again the hardest it had ever been and he shot a gigantic load part way across Dani's room. It almost hit her bed. There was a massive splotch on the carpet. Dani laughed.

"Nice one. I should tease you more often," she said as she removed the restraints. Rob just about collapsed. "Ok, ok. Time to go home. You can't sleep here."

Rob got dressed and limped out the door. On the subway he almost feel asleep. He walked in the door of his parents' house where he spent his summers. How the fuck was he going to explain his disappearance?