The Coach's Revenge

Story Info
Head coach gets his revenge.
2.4k words
4.1
128.7k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that bitch!" coach Ronald Wilson said slamming his note book down on his desk as Head coach Tom Butler slammed the door behind him leaving his berated assistant alone, the harsh words from his boss still ringing in his ears,

"If you make another pass at her or harass her in any, I'll be looking for a new linebacker coach!"

Where could he go at fifty years old, being fired for sexual harassment would be the end of his coaching career, never mind that he had only asked the new young, tight assed, English teacher to have a few drinks with him one after noon. And after she blessed him out for being "out of line" he had dismissed the thought of getting into her pants.

Coach Ron, as he was know by the staff and students at Johnson High, was now steaming mad, he had been passed over for the head coaching job when his old boss of five years retired "for some fresh young thinking". When the new man in charge demoted him from defensive coordinator to line backer coach his wife of 20 years walked out. Now this young up start was his boss and he had just chewed him out. He finished writing the apology note, he was ordered to write, and left the school heading for the golf course to let off a little steam banging the little white ball around.

While driving down River View road, he noticed a baby blue sedan in front of him. He knew that car. It belonged to that prim little bitch that set him up, Mrs. Susanne Dawson. "What the hell is she doing out here?" he thought. "Auh, fuck her!" he said under his breath, thinking she had caused him enough trouble for one day, then she turned off the road into a drive that lead to a rental cabin on the river. "What is going on here?" he thought so he pulled his car off the road into a hidden spot just beyond the drive, got out of his car and eased down the path to the cabin he saw the young teacher getting out of her car and walking to the door. When she stepped up on the porch the door opened and out stepped Tommy Tanner, the star running back, in nothing but his blue jeans.

Hiding in the bushes Ron could see and hear everything. "What took you so long?" the big black boy asked as he took the young married blond in his arms "Iz been here fo an hour."

"I had to take care of something." She said stepping into his arms. They kissed deeply the disappeared into the cabin. Ron's mind began to race, this could be the change he needed to get even with the hot little piece of ass. No wonder she turned him down, why settle for an old man a little beg around the middle when she could have a young big dicked black man.

He gathered his thought and hurried back to his car, opened the trunk and got out his digital camera, the went back to the cabin to wait. About one and a half hours the door reopened and the couple walked out on the porch, Susanne's hair was messed up and she was straightening her dress, she turned and kissed her young black lover again as Ron snapped the pictures. Then they walked hand in hand to her car, where he kissed her again, placing his big black hands on her ass and pulling her to him.

"Same time d'morrow?" he asked as she got into her car.

"No not tomorrow, Sweetie. My husband has some important people coming over, so I'll have to be home early." She said before she closed the, door. "Next Monday, he is going to the state capital, I'll meet you here then" she said then she back the car up and slowly headed for the road. Ron hurried back to his car and pulled out just in time to see her taillight heading back to town.

Ron went home and downloaded the pictures to his computer, then began printing them. As each sheet rolled out of the printer he was thinking of the people he would send them to and then his smile got bigger he an idea came to him. Why send them to anyone, he wanted to get into this hot stuck up bitches pants, why not use the pictures, and maybe get more and be sure to get everything he wanted from her. He knew the cabin was leased to the school for head coach use to use and he also knew that the coach let some members of the use it.

The assistant coach got on the phone and called his friend Mat Miller, his friend who owned the electronics store, in a neighboring town. He explained to him about the kids coming into his house while he was at school and messing it up, and how he would like some security cameras that could be hid around the house to catch the intruders in the something that would transmit to his laptop. Mat told him he had just the system for him and he would have it ready for him as soon as he could get the store. Ron told his friend that he would be over Saturday morning to pick it up along with instruction on how to install it.

He got the extra key, from coach Butler's desk after the ball game, that they lost 21 to 7, and left before anybody noticed he was gone. The next morning he picked up the system, after his friend installed the receiver and software to the laptop he show him how it worked Ron headed to the cabin. He parked in his hidden place and walked to the cabin after he was sure no body was around her let he self in. I took two hours to get all the cameras in place and to hid the central transmitter under the sink and wire it in, the power source was the wire coming in to the trash deposal switch.

He then went back to his car and got out his lap top, after it came up he picked the spy cam icon the program started and he picked on start cams, and the screen was filled images from the number one camera, he clicked on the next camera then the next until he had tested each one every room in the house was covered even the bathroom.

The next Monday after practice Ron followed Tommy out the cabin, he hid his car got his computer and waited of the white slut to show up. When he saw her car turn up the drive he switched on the cameras. The computer was filled with the image of the young black man opening the door for the young teacher to walk in. He took her in his arms grabbing one of the firm globs of her ass in his big hand and pulling her to him.

Ron clicked on the volume icon and turned up the microphone in the living room, " Uuuuuummmmm," she moaned as she broke their kiss and slithered down his body to her knees. She loosened his belt and unzipped his, then pulled his jeans down to his angles. He wore no under shorts, his long black meat hung between his legs. She placed her left hand on his right buttocks and gripped his rod with her small right hand and began stroking up and down it's length. Looking up at him she said "I've been waiting for this all weekend." Then she opened her mouth and covered the purple head of the 11in monster with her lips. Ron clicked on the record button on the computer screen.

"Auh! Yeah baby you suck dick the best." He said taking her blond head in his hands and pulling her mouth on down on his shaft. She gagged once then he eased her head back up until she caught her breath and then he pulled it back down. Ron could not believe what he was watching. Here was the prim little bitch, who had just got him balled out by his young up start boss, for no more that asking her out, on her knees sucking a big black dick.

The star running back slowly worked her mouth back and forth on his dick back until he was steadily moving her lips from the tip to the base over and over. He had head thrown back and his hip was matching the motion of her head. He was now fucking the young teacher's face. Ron could see her slim neck grow as the black student's larger cock slid down her throat.

"That's feels great but I's wants ta gets into yo pussy." Tommy said pushing her back off of his now rock hard cock.

"And that what I want too," she said standing up, and removing her conservative teacher's outfit. She let her jacket fall to the floor, then while he unbuttoned her blouse she dropped her skirt and slip, he pulled her panties off as she removed her bra freeing her 34 b cup breast. "Lets go to the bed room." She said as she wrapped one arm around his waist and took his cock in her other hand. He dropped his hand down and placed it on her ass as his 6 foot 2in 230 lb body towered over her 5 foot 3 in frame.

Ron clicked on the button that said camera 2 and the bedroom came up on the computer screen just as the couple was walking in. The black ball player took the white teacher into his arms and kissed her deeply. picking her up he lay her on the bed then he crawled in beside her. They hugged and kissed some more but soon he was between her legs pounding away at he hot cunt.

"Oooooh Gaaawd! I's loves yo tight white pussy!" he yelled.

"Yes Yes fuck my cunt with you black meat, give me more, more, give me moooooooooore!" she replied

She wrapped her arms around his big back and pulled her legs up around his waist with her feet pointing towards the ceiling. The bed bounced each time he drove himself down into her the headboard was banging the wall, Ron thought they would break the bed if they kelp this up for long.

"I's gona cums!" the big buck called out as he stabbed his rod deep into her cunt one last time and held it there.

"Yes give me you hot seed, fill me up where my husband can't reach." she said locking her feet around him and pulling him down harder onto her.

The two lay there a while cuddling together until he pulled his limp dick from her sloppy cunt, then she moved down and began to lick his dick clean. She cleaned his cock and balls and even licked her juices out of his wiry pubic hairs. Then she got out of the bed, "Ok Sweetie, I'll see you tomorrow, don't forget you have a test in my class." She said as she started towards the bedroom door.

"I's thinks I's deserves a good grade what does you thinks." He laughed

"Don't worry you can't fail my class." She answered then they both laughed. Ron switched the camera back and watched as she dressed and left the cabin, then he headed for home, once there he burned the movie he had made onto a CD and placed in the envelope along with his letter.

The next day Susanne walked in her room her head high she had put that old fart in his place, she knew because she had in her hand an envelope with the letter of apology in her hand. And she had "got her groove on" with her young black stud the day before. She sat down at her desk and open the letter and began to read.

"I am sorry if you misunderstood my intentions before and I hope you can forgive me for not know how to approach you. In the envelope you will find a compact disk, it is imperative that you take a look at it and call me afterwards, so we can discuss it."

Susanne thought "What the hell kind of apology is that?" as she turned to her computer and inserted the disk the screen automatically lit up with windows media player and the image of her and her black lover flashed on just as the first of her students started walking into the room. In a panic she switch off the player. Her hart began to race, her hands were sacking. She stood up

"Barbara, take the role and have them start reading chapter six. I'll be back in a little while." She said to one of her students as she took the disk out of the drive and walked out of the classroom.

She made her way down the hall to coach Wilson's office. She stormed in the door, "What the hell is this?" she shouted as she threw the CD down in front of him.

"It's your copy. What does it look like," he laughed, "didn't you like the movie?"

"How, what, where?" she stumbled over the words then calmed her self "What are you going to do with that?"

"That depends on you"

"What do you mean?"

"First of all you are going to Coach Butler and tell him it was all a misunderstanding." Ron said leaning back in his chair and propping his feet up.

"Ok, I can do that. Then you will destroy the movie?" she hoped.

"Oh no, you see I want in on some of that action Tommy boy is getting," he grinned, " and if you do as you are told, your husband and the school will not have to know what you've been doing with one of your students, you under stand."

"Ye Yes, so what do we do now?"

"Well you just go back to your class and meet me here this afternoon after practice, and I'll lay out the rules, until then just act like nothing happened, bye now."

Susanne walked out of his office and down to her classroom she kelp asking her self "What have I got myself into now?" She knew she had to do what she was told or her life would be destroyed.

More to come...