The Collection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to put my cock in your ass?" I asked her rubbing my cock to get it a bit stiffer again. Yua hugged her legs to her chest and nodded. I rubbed the tip of my cock over her ass. I started with just the tip, loosening the hole up for me. She started to fidget and I reminded her to remain still.

"You can play with your clit if you want." I mocked her knowing it would be useless to her. I dipped my length into her cunt to add some lubrication so that I could go deeper in her ass. Yua was not an 'ass woman.' She admitted to me that I was the first, and last person that she would do it with. I got my length inside her and started fucking her. She broke form when I bottomed out.

"Hold your legs up for me. Get them out of my way. You're just a pussy hole right now." She moaned and hugged her legs to her again. I was much gentler with her ass fucking than her cunt fucking. Yua moaned underneath me, loving any use I found in her. I got her back up onto her hands and knees and mounted her doggy style.

"Reach back and play with my balls." I ordered her. I wanted her to feel me as I fucked her ass. My ass, the only man that would ever have her ass. I fucked her until I could not take it anymore. I had to stop. Daphne and Avery would have to finish me off. I rolled off of Yua and pulled her into my lap on the bed. I kissed her and told her what a good girl she was.

We both turned to Dahlia's scene. Since last looking at her she had been given a collar and put on a leash. Her hands were tied behind her back. She was sitting on one man's cock as she went between the two other men sucking them off. In her ass she had one of my largest dildos. Dahlia was the only one that could take that size.

I could see tears in her eyes as she serviced the men. The men knew her safe word, and she knew she could use it at any time. If she hadn't used it that meant Dahlia was alright with this. She accepted her punishment, and trusted that I had control of the situation. Dahlia was ordered to start fucking the cock in her pussy. As she bounced on it the other two worked on one tit pinching and abusing it.

Dahlia gasped as an orgasm racked through her body. The man she was fucking pulled out, and one of the men working her tit slapped down on her clit making her scream with the pain. They quickly rolled her over and gave her five hits from the 'good girl' paddle. Judging by the number of 'good girls' I saw bruised into her ass this had to have been the fifth or sixth time. We watched Dahlia and I spoke to Yua quietly as to not disturb the group.

"How about tomorrow as a reward cutie I take the time to give you one of your ruined orgasms?" It was a daily task of Yua's to ruin at least one orgasm. It used to be two a day but I decided that it was a bit too much for her to keep up with something that demanding. One a day was perfect for her, she got plenty of visual stimulation most days.

"Please sir, that is too much."

"Excuse me, cutie?" I had never known her to reject any of my suggestions to play with her.

"I just mean that you have been giving me so much tonight. It is making me feel a little uneasy that you are taking so much time with me. Like you are leading me up to something that I am not going to like." I blinked in surprise at her. I never expected that giving Yua more attention would actually make her feel uneasy.

"I don't have any ulterior motive, Yua. I just wanted to play with my girl a little bit. I am down to five sluts for use the next two months. You're going to have to get used to more of my attention for a little bit." I glanced at Dahlia. She was starting to reach her breaking point. The men she was with saw this and had started to slow down. They would most likely be finishing up soon.

"Really sir, is it alright to get this much attention?"

"It sure is cutie. In fact, tomorrow I have decided that I'll give you a real orgasm."

"Master!" She was so excited she couldn't contain herself. It had been months since she was given an orgasm intentionally.

"You have been good for so long, cutie. You have really earned this. I haven't decided yet whether I'll cunt fuck or ass fuck you to orgasm yet though. Give me some time to consider it alright." She wrapped her arms around me tightly. I kissed her letting her feel my love for her.

"Thank you so much Master. I feel so special."

"You are special, Yua. Never forget that." I kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Alright my good girl. I want you to go make sure that Daphne and Avery are waiting for me in my room. Prepare some towels for us after we are done in my bathroom. You can watch our threesome from the foot of my bed. I will put Dahlia to bed then be right in." I kissed her cheek again and she went off to do as she was told.

I watched from my chair as the guests finished off their last orgasms on Dahlia's face. She was practically a rag doll at this point. When they were done, I stood up and told them that they were done for the night. They thanked me for the good time. I escorted them out of the room and had Latrine walk them to the door.

I shut the door behind me. I got Dahlia a bottle of water from our mini fridge and a blanket to wrap her in. She mewled in pain as I undid her bonds and picked her up in my arms. She sighed in content when she realized that I was placing her in my lap to cuddle with her. Regardless if it was play or punishment, she needed some after care from me.

"Please don't make me punish you this harshly again baby doll." I begged her.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I won't do it again." She started crying again.

"Hush baby doll, what was this really all about? I know you, and you were upset about something and were acting out. We have discussed multiple times how important it is to talk to me when you are feeling something. You cannot just act out of spite towards me."

"I was jealous Daddy." She sniffled and hung onto my neck. I suspected as much.

"Jealous of who baby doll?" She said nothing and buried herself in my neck. "You were jealous of your sister again?" She nodded her head. I didn't even care that she was smearing the cum that was on her face onto my shirt.

This was the hardest part of having a harem; managing jealousy. As hard as I worked to give all my girls equal attention, care and love it was inevitable. I wasn't going to fault them for their emotions. Their jealousy meant that they loved me. It was a sign of attachment. If I didn't recognize the importance of their jealousy, it would be a lapse in my responsibilities as their dominant.

"You have to tell me about it, baby doll. What were you jealous of? That I moved her into my room?"

"No sir... why do I have to be second to last?"

"Ah, this is about making babies with me."

"Why does Daphne only get to have a baby right now?"

"Well baby doll, I think it would be very hard on all of us if we had six babies running around all at once. In terms of why you are where you are on the list, that answer is simple. I think that you are still my wild child. When you have my baby, you're going to have to take care of them baby doll. I think you have some growing up to do before you are ready."

"I'm mature enough for a baby!" She was honestly offended by my honesty.

"Baby doll you were so jealous that you went out and fucked someone else in order to get back at me instead of just talking to me." It was the harsh truth that she needed to hear. "Besides baby doll, are you really ready to give up your partying lifestyle right now? I am not going to be left home all the time with the baby so that you can go out, dance and party." She opened her mouth, but then took a second to really listen to what I was telling her. I kissed her temple letting the discussion sink in.

"You are perfect just the way you are, baby doll. Someday we will be ready for a baby together. How about right now we just live our lives together? We have plenty of time to have babies."

"I am sorry Daddy."

"You have nothing to be sorry about when it comes to being jealous, baby doll. As to your disobedience we will discuss it again after your punishment is over. I am going to put you to bed for the night. We will talk about this again when you are not so exhausted." She nodded her head in my shoulder. I quickly washed her body off in the tub, dressed her, then put her to bed. Before leaving the room, I kissed her forehead and reassured her that I still loved her. She was already practically in dreamland. I shut the door behind me then headed to my bedroom where my next nightly adventure was waiting.

12