The Collection Ch. 04

Story Info
A discussion with the cuckquean.
2.5k words
4.2
13.7k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in." I told whoever was on the other side of my door that had just knocked. I heard them come in and looked up from my finance reports. I was disappointed to see a very sad looking Yua coming in. I took a peek at the time and knew exactly what this was about.

"I'm sorry Master." She closed the door and looked down at the floor.

"What happened Yua?" My voice was stern.

"It was an accident. I was completing my edging for the day and came. I ruined it right away!" She made sure to rush out the last bit in the hopes that it would award her some leniency.

"I will submit your two weeks paid leave from work. Harold will drive you home tonight."

"No, please sir! I didn't mean to!" She tried to beg. Tears were pooling in her eyes. I knew it was an accident. Part of me did feel bad that she must be punished but the rules were the rules. I called Yua over into my lap. She sat down with hope in her eyes that I would change my mind.

"Yua, you know the rules. There can be no exceptions." I told her up front that my mind would not be changing.

"But sir..."

"You agreed to this Yua..." She hung her head in shame. I thought back to three years ago when Yua joined my harem.

- Three Years Ago -

I looked at my schedule to see what my next appointment was. I don't know how I missed it this morning when I was looking over the list of meetings, but next was an appointment with Yua, and her husband? I sighed figuring this was going to be another meeting about how my secretary was quitting. I don't know what her husband had to do with it though.

Unfortunately, my lifestyle caused me to run through many secretaries. As my personal assistant they were in charge of scheduling everything in my life. Therefore, they were aware of my lifestyle, and all the women that were a part of it. Some of them stuck it out for a while since the pay was good, but Yua was my fourth secretary in two years so far. I sighed again figuring that I should get it over with. I pushed the button to my desk intercom.

"Mrs. Takahashi, can you please send in my next appointment?" Her voice entered into the intercom saying that they would be in soon. I took the time to put away some of my papers, and to figure out where my checkbook was. Just in case hush money needed to be paid. The door opened and Yua came in, a man who I assumed to be her husband following behind her. They both sat down in a chair clearly uncomfortable.

"What can I do for you two?" I asked to remain friendly.

"I'm sorry to bother you when you are so busy with work Mr. Hill." Yua's husband spoke up.

"Nonsense, as long as this isn't a waste of my time." I told him. I just wanted to warn him to be quick about whatever he was going to say.

"I'm not sure how to tell you this..." He trailed off losing his nerve. I'm sure he just didn't want to be disrespectful to a man that he knew could crush him without a second thought. He took a deep breath then burst out what he wanted to say.

"I cannot care for my wife any longer!" The room fell silent. I was in shock. What the hell did he mean? Was he sick, and he was trying to ask for a raise for his wife? I didn't understand.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Takahashi, I don't understand."

"I am sure this is quite a shock to you Mr. Hill." Yua took over looking just as nervous as her husband. "For the past six months I have been in charge of managing the delicate nature of your lifestyle." This conversation was starting to go in the direction I originally thought it was going.

"Mrs. Takahashi, if you are asking to leave the company..."

"No!" She seemed frightened by the mere mention of this. "That is not what we are saying sir. My husband and I are in an arranged marriage set up by our parents. We care for one another, and we don't want to divorce, but Asahi and I are not compatible. I have been very satisfied with working here sir, and I would like my employment to expand further." I was shell shocked. I looked between the two of them. They looked at one another nervously, then at me.

"I have to say I am very shocked, Mrs. Takahashi. I do want to continue this conversation, but can you please excuse me for a few moments. I have to make some calls."

"Of course, sir." Yua bowed respectfully and pulled her husband out of the office with her. I rushed to pick up the phone and called my girls. I felt bad that the conversation took us an hour before I was able to call Yua and Asahi back into my office. They sat down still looking like they were about to line up for a firing squad.

"Mrs. Takahashi, can I please ask what exactly you are looking for from me." She had to have some inclination as to what she was seeking from me.

"I enjoy being your secretary and would like to continue. My favorite part is organizing your sexual encounters. If you would allow me sir, I have always liked to be a witness to these events between people." I turned to her husband.

"What is your role in this Asahi?" He had to have a role if he was here.

"My wife and I have discussed this in length. I have never been a faithful husband. Yua has always allowed this and we would like to continue to have an open marriage. We wanted to discuss this with you together so that you would not think that I was unaware of Yua's desires."

"I am happy to welcome Yua into my harem under the terms that you all have outlined. That being said I must test all of our resolve in this."

"What can I do to prove it to you sir?" Yua was elated, Asahi looked shocked that I agreed. I turned my attention to Yua.

"Your role in my harem shall be a cuckquean." Her eyes went wide.

"A cuckquean sir?"

"Your role as my secretary will continue. We will select days where I will take you home from the office so that you will watch as I use my other women. Any of my sexual encounters inside the office will be organized, and witnessed by you. These events will greatly increase in number. I will begin training you in orgasm control. You will not orgasm, or pleasure yourself without orders from me." I turned to Asahi.

"Asahi, your role in this is to continue your open marriage lifestyle. What I ask from you is that once a week you have a date night with Yua so that you can tell her of all the fucking you have done with other women. I will also be using you as a punishment tool in Yua's training. Whenever Yua has not followed orders, or disobeyed me, I will give her two weeks paid vacation from the office. During these two weeks you may not let her know of any sexual encounters you have and treat her like your beloved wife. I will not place a restriction on sex between the two of you. I will ask that if she is being punished that you do not make love to her, as a favor to me." I turned to Yua again.

"Even if you are with your husband, your orgasms belong to me. You may not orgasm for your husband at any time unless I have permitted you."

"Yes sir." Yua sounded eager. I turned to Asahi and he nodded his agreement.

"To seal our agreement tonight I will fuck Yua to welcome her into my harem. I understand that this may not be to your liking Asahi but I do ask that you stay for the show so that I know you fully understand the terms of this agreement."

"Certainly Mr. Hill." He seemed excited to see me take his wife.

"Please, call me Ezra." I smiled at him warmly. This may be unconventional and a surprise but I was grateful to have this opportunity. I thought I had used up all my luck when I won the lottery. Looks like I still had some to spare.

I reached into my drawer and pulled out a cream that I had recently left inside. I had given kitten a spanking that was so severe that she had needed it to soothe her. I liked using it for this purpose even better. I made a note to keep a bottle stocked inside Yua's desk for future use.

"Strip Mrs. Takahashi." I used her married name to test her reaction to humiliation. She blushed but got up and pulled off her dress. I ordered her to sit in the chair and throw her legs over the arm rests so she was open to me. I put a glove on one of my hands and took the bottle.

"This is numbing ointment," I told her, showing it off. "It should take care of your urge to cum while I fuck you." I walked to her and put a relatively large amount on my gloved fingertips. I began applying the ointment while saying, "This should effectively turn you into nothing more than a breathing sex toy. Fit for my enjoyment for the next while, so that I may fuck you properly without worrying about you cumming."

After this explanation, I removed my cock from my pants and put on a condom. I didn't want to be numbed. I stooped down to align myself with her waiting pussy. I hovered for a few moments, making sure the cream had done its job. When I entered her, I could see she didn't have much of a feeling of it. It must be an extremely foreign feeling. She laid there, feeling me fucking her, without actually feeling it.

She let me fuck her as long as I wanted, rocking to my rhythm. Finally, I stiffened and thrust my body into her hard and deep a few more times. I pulled out, pulled my pants up and looked at her. She fell to her knees before me without me having to tell her.

"A very good start slave. Tonight, please go home with your husband. Tomorrow we will begin your new life. Prepare a bag for tomorrow night. You will be returning to my home. I do not intend to fuck you again for a very long time, so I hope you enjoyed that."

"Thank you, sir, I did."

- Today -

I kept to that promise. In these three years I think I had fucked her a maximum of six times. Each time using the numbing cream. Last year she moved in with me. She still saw her husband once a week. Their relationship never seemed stronger.

I played with Yua's collar. I had purchased a rose gold necklace, her pendant being a crown to match the 'quean' status of our relationship. Yua enjoyed her fair share of humiliation. When I gave it to her, I told her how it was the cheapest of all the collars that I had bought. Telling her that she had a husband if she wanted real jewels. Yua loved it nevertheless.

"Now tell me, what caused this?" Yua had been good for so long. I was surprised to hear that she had accidentally cum. It hadn't happened in months; and now that I thought of it she had never broken this rule before without succumbing to my tortures. Never had she accidentally made herself cum. It was always me pushing her too far.

"I was thinking of our meeting this morning." She hung her head in shame.

"What about it, Yua?" I continued playing with her collar. This morning I had discussed with the girls that Daphne and I had decided to have a child. I declared what my plan was for all of my girls. They would each have the opportunity to have a child with me.

Daphne was first. Then it would be Yua's turn. Followed by Mia, Avery, Dahlia and finally Latrine. The girls could choose not to have a child and it would move to the next person's turn. After everyone had their first turn anyone who wanted a second child would only have to discuss it with me.

"I was excited by our discussion sir."

"You are excited for a child Yua?" I knew motherhood was something she was excited for.

"Yes sir, I was also turned on by your reasoning."

"Ah so that is what caused this. Do you want me to say my reason to you again?"

"Will you sir?"

"I am going to breed you second because I don't want to fuck your sloppy cunt more than I have to. The sooner I knock you up, the sooner I can enjoy breeding my other girls." I gave her a kiss for good measure.

"Um, sir..." She turned shy on me. It was part of her personality that I loved very much. One moment she was in a submissive haze. The next she was stuck in her mind shy and embarrassed by her desires. Even after three years she still reminded me of an uncertain virgin.

"What is it Yua, would you prefer to have your child with Asahi?" I did want to give them the option. We may have this relationship but I did honor their marriage.

"I don't want to know who the father is, sir?" I looked at her skeptically. Was she talking about just getting gangbanged by a group of strangers. That was something I would never allow. Specially to conceive a child.

"You belong to me Yua." I told her in a harsh tone.

"Always sir! I didn't mean that!" She realized what I thought she was talking about.

"Then what did you mean?"

"When it is my time to be bred, I would like to be bred by both you and Asahi, so that we won't know who the father is. I would even like to save you the torture of having to use this disgusting fuck hole. I would be alright with being bred through artificial means. This way you would not have to waste your energy on this worthless sex toy." She looked up at me meaning every word that she was saying. I took hold of her face gently.

"You are a good girl Yua. I will consider your request. We have some time before Daphne is with my child. While you are home, discuss this with Asahi. He can text me if he has any questions."

"Please sir, don't make me go."

"If you ask me again Yua I will send you home with a whipped ass."

"I am sorry sir. I will go home obediently."

"Good girl." I kissed her forehead.