The Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she shifted her position, Gina stepped on a twig, that snapped with a slight noise.

"May I continue pleasuring you my Mistress?" Loraine asked Sara.

"There was a noise out there. Go see what that was."

"Yes, Mistress!" Loraine responded.

Loraine stepped naked out to the living room, gun in hand. She failed to see Gina hiding off to one side, her own gun out. Gina sneaked silently behind Loraine and pressed her gun to Loraine's back.

"Drop it, bitch, or I'll drop you."

Loraine dropped her gun, looking calm, her eyes glowing slightly, "Hello, Gina."

"Turn around with your hands up," ordered Gina.

Loraine raised her arms and turned around in front of Gina.

"You got me, Gina," Loraine said huskily, her sparkling eyes boring into Gina's. "What do you want to do with me?"

"I -- ," Gina looked at Loraine-s face and stammered, trying to maintain control. Her co-worker's weird eyes... no, beautiful eyes, confused her. "W.. What's going on in there?"

"Just a little party," Loraine said, gazing at Gina. "Would you like to join in?"

Suddenly, Loraine kneed her in the stomach as she grabbed Gina's gun. Gina doubled forward in agony, not understanding what she got so distracted. A karate chop to the back of her neck ended her confusion. Gina went down half conscious.

Inside the bedroom, tears streamed down Joey's face. He had lost his father and, in a way, his mother and sister to some alien horror. Worse, the whole world was in terrible danger, due in part to him, and he was tied up like a plaything to these frightening women.

"Now, what should we do with you?" Sara asked Joey with a grin on her face.

Then, just as Sara grabbed Joey's neck, Loraine entered carrying Gina.

"Who's this?" Sara asked.

"Gina Bianco. A fellow detective. She's been suspecting of us for a few days, and followed me here."

"She's lovely," said Sara. "She will make a fine guardian slave for the Master."

Loraine put the groaning Gina down on the carpet not far from Joey's feet, and lay down Gina's revolver even closer to him. Joey looked at the semi-conscious detective near him, and, more significantly, her gun.

Loraine and Sara got down on the carpet near Gina and began to undress her. As they did this, they failed to see what Joey was doing.

Joey strenuously stretched his left leg to its full length and touched Gina's gun with his bare foot. With a painful extra effort, he managed to move the gun across the floor towards him.

Gina felt someone removing her pants and opened her eyes to see Loraine and another beautiful naked woman pinning her down, staring down at her.

"Hello my dear. Welcome to the Master's home." Sara said.

Gina regained full consciousness and immediately scanned the room, looking for a way to escape. Then she saw the grotesque alien cocoon.

"What the fuck is that?" she shouted.

"It's our Master," Loraine said.

"And will soon be yours," Sara said.

"No fucking way!" said Gina.

"You have no choice," said Sara. "But you will enjoy it. Look into my eyes."

"Like hell I will!" Gina said, and struggled to get free. But both her captors were too strong, and effortlessly kept her pinned.

"Give her a taste of the bliss that awaits her," Sara commanded Loraine.

"Of course," Loraine said, and buried her face in Gina's pussy.

"Ehh? Get off me bitch!" Gina shouted.

Gina' squirmed on the floor, still pinned down by Sara, feeling an unwanted pleasure arise between her legs, "Ogh ..."

"She is good isn't she?" Sara whispered.

Joey finally got the gun near the base of the column. Then he lowered himself hoping to reach it with his tied hands.

As Loraine continued to do wonderful things to Gina's pussy. Sara whispered, "Now look into my eyes."

And Gina did. She wondered how her captor's eyes could glow like that. They looked so strange, so appealing. They were so beautiful. Gina's facial expression relaxed.

Sara removed Gina's blouse while the surrendering woman stared intensely into the bright, blue eyes. Sara stroked Gina breasts and spoke with a soothing voice... "You are getting lost in his power. You love it."

"I love it." Gina whispered.

"You want me to kiss you."

"Yes, please! Kiss me!"

Sara brought her mouth to Gina's and kissed her, her tongue dominating Gina while Sara's mind did the same.

A gunshot broke the spell. Sara, Gina, and Loraine looked up to see Joey free of his bond and pointing the gun at Sara. The gunshot had snapped the rope.

"Get off her," Joey ordered them.

Sara rose to her feet, gazing directly at Joey. She moved sensuously toward him, her hips promising delights. "Give me the gun, Joey. You're one of us now. Remember the pleasure."

Joey kept pointing the gun at Sara, not sure of what to do. His mind was still enraptured by his earlier, blissful experience with his mother and sister. Some part of him wanted to live that experience again, some part of him wanted to be free. His cock stirred.

She looks so sexy... Joey thought.

Gina, now free of Sara's captivating stare, began to regain her self-control. She saw Loraine clandestinely reaching for her own gun to put an end to Joey... "No you don't, bitch!" ...and kicked her in the face, knocking her to the carpet.

Both police beauties scrambled to their feet and faced off in fighting stances. This enabled Joey to break free enough from Sara's spell to keep her at bay with the gun.

Gina sent a powerful kick at Loraine's stomach, doubling her forward.

Loraine followed with a kick to Gina's jaw, blasting her backward.

Loraine made a rush at Gina but she deftly moved out of Loraine's path and elbowed her in the upper back, sending her forward toward the carpet.

Gina pulled back her right leg to kick Loraine in the face but Loraine grasped Gina's foot and twisted it, sending Gina falling backward. Meanwhile, Joey was losing the battle against Sara's entrancing power.

Gina fell on her back and Loraine swiftly leaped on top of Gina's chest, and started strangling her. She tried to push her off but Loraine was inhumanly hefty. Gina started to lose consciousness from the lack of oxygen.

At the last second, Gina simultaneously punched both of Loraine's ears. Loraine clasped he ears in pain, letting go of Gina.

Gina grabbed a vase that had rolled to the floor and punched Loraine in the head, knocking her unconscious.

****

Gina turned to Joey, and was relieved to see him still holding the gun on Sara. But she shuddered to see Sara talking soothingly to him, caressing her own body, gazing at him with those alluring hypnotic eyes, and Joey was falling for it, again.

"That's right, Joey, all the pleasures you can imagine. Give in to me, Joey. Give in."

"Don't listen to her, Joey!" Gina shouted.

Joey hesitated for a moment, then turned the gun on Gina. Sara's words resonated in his head with unbelievable power and promise.

"Too late, Detective," Sara smiled. "He's mine now. Shoot her, Joey. And I'll give you your reward. Do it!" Sara commanded.

Joey pulled the trigger, "BANG!!"

... and Sara fell backwards with a hole in her chest.

Gina quickly grabbed the gun from Joey's hands. "Well done, Joey. I'll take the gun now. Police backup will be here any second."

"Too bad you'll both be dead," Sara said, amazingly still alive, thanks to the alien's influence. She reached a laptop lying near her Master's cocoon and keyed in a sequence of numbers.

As Sara crumbled to the floor, finally dead, a computerized voice said, "Self destruct sequence initiated. Detonation in ten seconds ... nine ... eight ... seven ...."

Gina saw a cable connecting the computer with a gray package that looked like C4 explosive and screamed, "Run!" pulling the still dazed Joey out of the room.

Six ... five ... four ...three ...two

They barely got out of the front door when the whole house exploded, throwing them in the air but clear of harm's way.

"Wow! That was close!" Gina exclaimed.

Gina looked back at the destroyed house trying to make sense of everything that happened.

"No one will believe what just happened here," she said

"General Weber will," Joey said, recovering from the shock, "We gotta find him."

****

The police dispatch gave Gina General Sam Weber's home address. They drove there as fast as they could. When they got there, they found two dead bodyguards in the front yard and the door wide open. They were too late.

The General was dead. He lay naked on the carpet of his study room with empty eyes staring up to the ceiling. Whatever information he had, was now in the power of the alien's slaves.

"Damned! We are too late!"

"Maybe it doesn't matter anymore," sighed Joey. "The creature has been destroyed. Maybe my mom and my sister will be normal again."

"I hope so, Joey," Gina said, and spotted an active video camera on one corner of the ceiling, "We may have some evidence."

After they retrieved the disk from the recorder, Gina and Joey went back to General Weber's study, where there was a large TV screen. Joey looked with a worrisome expression and Gina stood beside him.

"Go back half an hour," said Gina.

Joey deftly managed the video control buttons, and soon he and Gina focused on the screen.

"There," said Gina.

The video started playing. Monica was straddling the General and he looked pleased with it, falling inevitably under her control. Joey buried his face in his hands, futilely consoled by Gina.

"I'm sorry, Joey."

Gina and Joey saw Monica leaned over and grab the General's head with both hands. He was doomed.

"She's a monster, Gina!" cried Joey. "My mom is a monster! And so is my sister!"

"Wait, there's more," said Gina.

On the screen: Monica looked up to the camera with a wicked smile and said, "The Master race will soon arrive to this planet and they shall rule forever!"

Then Monica blew a kiss to the camera and walked away.

The video screen shut off. Joey and Gina looked at each other with concern.

"Shit! This doesn't look good." Gina said to herself.

****

In Cindy's house, Cindy was encouraging her sister Natalie, on the bed.

"Come on honey. You can do it."

Natalie, displaying a large pregnant belly, was both nervous and excited as the contractions started.

"I can feel it moving," Natalie said.

Natalie arched her back and moaned out loud as the first limb of the alien's baby reached out from within her vaginal cavity.

"Yes! Here He comes!" Exclaimed Cindy, looking down at her new Master.

Moments later, Natalie reached a forceful orgasm as the fat alien baby was pushed out of her strained body.

Cindy held the Master lovingly while Natalie still jolted from the orgasmic aftermath.

A while later, Monica reverently fed the newly born creature as the other slaves enjoyed each other, waiting for a new command.

"Our Master will soon transform into a new pod and our army will grow to see no limit."

"May I pleasure you, Mistress?" asked one of the newer slaves.

The End.

(This story continues in "Xenowars part 1 - Rebel Uprising")

Note from the author: There is a graphic version of this story.