The Commander Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be tricky, because Fiona would be standing nearby -- she might overhear everything. I casually walked a different route toward the blonde girl than Fiona did so that I came up behind her. As I approached I noticed she was reading a book with an English title, which was good news. She had a long sleeve jacket on, to I had to tap her on the hand to get her attention and put her into skip mode at the same time. Fiona was standing across from her looking at some muffins, but I could tell she was listening intently.

"Excuse me," I offered politely. Normally at this time I tell someone to smile, but Fiona was listening, so I held on to the girl's hand and tried to pass a command to her by thought. My experience has been to keep it simple, so I simply thought "smile, happy."

"Yes," she smiled happily at me. So far so good. She had a British accent.

"Answer some questions, please" I said in a gentle tone, but it was not a request. I was commanding her.

"Sure," she smiled happily.

I crouched down beside her so I didn't have to speak quite so loudly to her. In my peripheral vision I noticed Fiona turning toward us now, watching us. "Are you travelling with this family?" I asked very quietly, hoping the family themselves couldn't hear me.

"No," she smiled.

"Are you travelling alone?" She smiled yes.

"Are you over twenty one years old?" She nodded Yes.

"Where are you travelling to?" She told me Rome. She told me boarded at 11:20 PM, after my next question. I now realized it wasn't a British accent, but Australian.

I looked around to see if I had drawn any attention beyond Fiona. The coast seemed clear. "Do you have any sexually transmitted diseases?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Oh, no," she smiled happily.

"See that woman standing there," I pointed to Fiona.

"Yes," smiled the Aussie.

Looking around once more to confirm if I had not roused any suspicion, I moved my mouth closer to her ear and I commanded to her in a whisper even Fiona couldn't hear, "collect all your things and come with us to our private room and have sex with both of us. Do everything I tell you to do. Smile like we are old friends and be happy."

"Okay," she said in a loud, cheery voice as she closed her book. I smiled up at Fiona. For the second time today, Fiona's jaw dropped wide open. I stood while the Aussie put her book away, picked up a magazine on the table beside her, and stuffed them into her purse. Then she picked up a carry-on and stood up, still smiling.

She was five foot seven, I'd guess, with long, dirty blonde hair. Her face was quite tanned. Her very dark eyebrows sharply contrasted her light hair, giving her a slightly exotic look. She had a high cheek bones, a long nose and a small mouth with a slightly pointed chin. I would call her attractive without going as far as beautiful. Certainly not gorgeous like Fiona.

She wore a dark blue wool jacket with a light yellow blouse underneath -- it was difficult to estimate her breast size. Her grey slacks suggested slim hips with shapely legs.

"This way," I said gently. Half way to the room I stopped and spoke with Fiona. I told her it would look suspicious for the three of us to all go into the room together, but not for a man and a woman to go in. I told her I and the Aussie would go in first, then Fiona should casually walk around the lounge, and come into the room a minute or two later. Fiona agreed -- I told her the combination for the door keypad.

The Aussie and I went ahead. I unlocked the door and ushered her in, and closed the door behind us. I told the Aussie to put her carry-on and purse in the corner of the room.

"You will have sex with both a man and a woman, and you will enjoy it. You will also do everything I tell you to do. Do you understand?" She said she understood, still smiling.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Emily," she answered.

I ushered Emily into the corner of the room, away from the door, aware that Fiona would open the door in any moment, and then I told Emily to take all her clothes off. Calmly, still smiling slightly, Emily first took her blue wool jacket off, then her yellow cotton shirt. She simply let the articles fall to the floor. I told her to neatly place them on the corner of the bed, not wanting Emily to draw attention to her wrinkled clothing as we left the room.

Emily revealed a healthy pair of C cup breasts when she removed her bra. Next she pushed her shoes off with her toes, then unzipped and removed her pants. Emily was just removing her boyshorts style panties when Fiona opened the door. She looked around as she entered, saw Emily naked in the corner, and closed the door quickly.

"Wasting no time, I see," Fiona motioned to the naked girl.

"Fiona, this is Emily. Emily ... Fiona," I introduced. They said hello to each other.

I told Emily to lie on her back on the middle of the bed. She happily obliged.

Fiona seemed more nervous than I expected her to be. She hesitated and faltered as she started to undress. Meanwhile I carefully stripped off my clothing, folding it neatly beside Emily's pile. Once naked I lay sat beside Emily, and started caressing her body.

Emily watched Fiona as she took off her bra and panties. At last Fiona climbed onto the bed on the other side of Emily. She lay down and started kissing Emily on the lips and started fondling Emily's breasts. As Fiona acquainted herself with Emily's upper body, I repositioned myself to better grip Emily's knees, and then I lifted them up and wide apart, thereby splaying Emily's thighs and exposing her soft pussy for our carnal pleasure.

"Do you bring condoms?" I asked Fiona.

"In my toiletries bag, inside my overnight bag," she replied, pulling away from Emily's lips to reply. I was impressed, since Fiona and I don't use condoms with each other. She anticipated a threesome (or perhaps was hoping for a 4-way). As I turn around to root through Fiona's carry-on, I noticed Fiona had diverted her attention to Emily's nipples. Fiona suckled on one and pinched the other with her fingers. I found the condoms and tore one pouch off a strip of six, and returned to the action on the bed. With Fiona focusing on Emily's tits, I dangled my semi-rigid cock over Emily's lips, and told her to suck it.

Without hesitation Emily took my cock into her mouth and began a warm, delicious blowjob. She seemed quite accomplished at the task. While I felt my cock swell to full size, I watched Fiona's left hand venture down Emily's tummy until she reached Emily's neatly sculpted pubic hair. She lightly scratched the skin under Emily's fine blonde hairs with her fingernails, before slipping three fingers down Emily's open pussy.

Emily brought a hand up to the base of my cock to compliment her oral ministrations. I reached across and fondled Fiona's breasts. "I want you to fuck me," Fiona asked. I pulled out of Emily's mouth and told her to sit up on the side of the bed. I then told Fiona to lie down in Emily's place. Finally, I told Emily to lie on top of Fiona in 69 fashion. Once she was in position, I told Emily to bring Fiona to orgasm with her tongue. She went to work right away, and I noticed Fiona reciprocating as best as she could, but Emily was three inches shorter, so Fiona had trouble reaching Emily's pussy with her tongue. Eventually Fiona gave up and occasionally fingered Emily's pussy while Emily kneaded Fiona's clitoris with her tongue.

I repositioned myself between Fiona's legs, and while Emily continued her lingual massage, I pressed my hardened cock against Fiona's pussy hole and then pushed in. Fiona was already beginning to lubricate from Emily's cunnilingus, so I slipped in easily. I heard Fiona moan lightly as I entered. I started pumping, bumping my abdomen into Emily's head on each stroke, but she didn't complain or stop eating Fiona's pussy.

After a few minutes of fucking, I withdrew and told Emily to suck me clean. She dutifully wrapped her lips around my shaft as deep as she could, and slowly drew back, removing all Fiona's pussy juices from my cock. Then she licked the base of the cock where she could not reach when my cock was in her mouth.

When Emily was finished I plunged back into Fiona's pussy, and Emily returned her attention to Fiona's clit without further instruction. I interrupted Emily's erotic tongue massage a few more times with her cock sucking cleansings, alternating my phallic penetrations between Fiona's tight pussy and Emily's loving mouth.

I sensed Fiona starting to mount toward her climax, so I stayed in her tight pussy, pumping my cock in and out while Emily brought Fiona closer to eruption. I felt Fiona lift her hips off the bed and do her best to supress a moan -- her trademark signal of orgasm. I pumped harder and faster, but I misjudged Fiona's state of arousal, and missed the simultaneous orgasm, not that Fiona seemed to mind. As Fiona returned her ass to the bed and began to relax, I felt the tension in my balls tightening to their release point. It took longer than I expected, but at last I exploded into Fiona's vagina, as I felt my orgasmic spasms pump spurt after spurt into Fiona.

When my orgasm abated, I pumped in and out of Fiona's pussy to mix up all the juices, and then I pulled out my sopping cock and told Emily to suck it. She took it in eagerly, and swallowed down the love cocktail, leaving my cock shiny clean. I slipped my cock back into Fiona's pussy, reloaded it with another jism/pussy-juice coating, and then returned my glazed cock back to Emily's mouth for another oral cleaning. Back and forth I went until I got bored.

After all those post-orgasmic in-and-outs, I noticed a fair amount of jism and pussy juice oozing out of Fiona's vagina and dripping down her ass crack. I told Emily to lick it all clean, including her asshole. Emily spread Fiona's cheeks open and licked clean the skin between her pussy and asshole. Then she circled Fiona's rosebud, eliciting a new moan of appreciation. Without further direction from me, Emily returned to Fiona's vagina and stuck her tongue up Fiona's pussy as far as she could and wiggled it around, scooping out the last of the sperm soup.

I told Emily to stick her tongue up Fiona's asshole as far as she could, and Emily complied, bringing a sigh of satisfaction from Fiona.

I told Emily to turn around so she was face-to-face with Fiona. I lifted her hips up into doggie style position, slipped Fiona's condom on to my still rigid cock, and pressed into Emily's pussy with surprising ease. All this carnal activity had obviously excited Emily greatly, as her pussy was sopping wet. While I fucked Emily, I asked her if she enjoyed being fucked up the ass, and she said no, so I let that alone. She and Fiona started kissing while I fucked Emily from behind. Like Fiona, Emily's vagina captured slightly more than half my cock. Emily was not as tight as Fiona, but she still brought the best out of my balls.

As I approached climax, I reached around and grabbed Emily's tits and squeezed. I thrusted harder, feeling myself bottoming out against Emily's cervix once or twice. At last I unloaded, surrendering to wave after wave of ecstasy to the condom inside Emily. When I was done, I withdrew from Emily and pulled the condom off. I was just about to discard it when I heard Fiona say something, but I didn't understand what she said -- her words were muffled when she lay below Emily.

"What?" I asked her to repeat.

"Make the bitch eat your cum," she said louder this time, with Emily only inches from her own face. Whoa! That really surprised me. That didn't sound like Fiona at all. I paused for a moment, trying to decipher how to deal with this.

I figured now was not an appropriate time to explore what was going on inside Fiona's head, so I played along, dripped the cum from the condom onto my cock, and told Emily to suck me clean. As Emily performed her last oral cleansing on my cock, I made a mental note to follow up on Fiona's statement another time.

It was nine o'clock. We all got dressed. I left Fiona in the room, and returned Emily with her purse and carry-on to the same seat she was in when I first found her. I told her to take out her book and magazine, and turn to the page she was reading when I interrupted her. She did as she was told, then as I walked away, I reached out and touched the back of her neck, releasing Emily from my skip. I returned to our private room, and Fiona and I cleaned up and gathered our things.

At 9:45 we boarded the plane and took our business class seats at the front of the wide body Boeing 777. The flight attendant brought us each a glass of complimentary champagne after we settled in. After they closed the doors, the massive aircraft pushed back while the jet engines breathed renewed life, and then we lumbered along the long taxiway to runway 25R. According to my watch, we lifted off at 10:15 -- over seven hours later than our scheduled departure time. I watched Fiona swallow back a lump of apprehension as we went wheels-up.

As we climbed through a clear sky, we started to turn east toward Paris. A sudden air pocket jostled the airplane lightly -- nothing to get concerned over -- but Fiona reflexively gripped my hand tightly at the unwelcome turbulence, and then smiled embarrassedly when she realized her overreaction.

"Maybe you'd like to wrap your hand around something else," I smiled.

End of Part 4.