The Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

Justin remained silent a little longer. "I really don't know how I'd feel about that. It sounds too weird if you can believe that. Another man in you. I don't know if I could cope with that, even if it was just sex."

They sat in awkward silence for while, Amber regretting that she had brought the subject up and Justin wishing she had stuck with the girl on girl idea.

A little later and a bit worse for wear, Justin said "Would you like to eat some pussy?"

Amber thought about it. "Yeah, I think I'd be ok with that. A nice, tasty muff would be fine by me! And let's face it, I've tasted my juices that many times, I've done everything but lick a cunt out anyway." She grinned that wonderful grin that always melted Justin whatever his mood. "I'll tell you what, why don't you get me really excited and make my knickers really wet and then put them in my mouth so that I can suck them dry and I'll tell you if I could lick another woman's pussy."

They slipped upstairs and Justin did just that asking Amber what she would do to another woman and what she would get this stranger to do to her...

When they woke up in the more morning, hung-over and more than a little jaded, they went about their day not mentioning the proposal from the night before. It was Justin's turn to do the washing and as his hands wandered over Amber's soiled lingerie, he started thinking about what she had said. "Let's compromise." He said suddenly as he filled the washing machine.

"On what?" Amber asked.

On this man/woman thing.

"How can we compromise on that?" Amber asked, dumbfounded by the suggestion.

"The Internet makes this a very small planet so why not find a hermaphrodite."

"What, you mean a she-male?"

"No, not exactly, a hermaphrodite has a pussy and a prick." If we could find one – and let's face it, this is a big city – then we could have the best of both worlds. You get a prick and I get a pussy."

Amber turned to face Justin, "Is there such a thing?" She asked.

"Sure, look I'll find some pictures on the net and show you."

They went to their PC and Justin logged on to the net. He searched for 'hermaphrodite' and found a site dedicated to them. Amber looked at the pictures; she'd never seen anything like this before. "Look," Justin said, "there's a movie here."

He clicked on the link and a short movie appeared on the screen. They waited for the movie to load and then watched as a hermaphrodite with a large cock and ample tits sucked a guy's cock. Her cock stiffened exposing her cunt and a woman came into shot with a vibrator in her hand. She fucked the hermaphrodite whilst sucking her cock.

After a couple of minutes, the film finished with the man shooting on the hermaphrodites face. "What do you think?" Justin asked. Amber thought for a while and the said "Sure, if you can find one..."

She walked away from the PC unconvinced that Justin would have any chance of getting one but also thinking the idea was becoming more appealing. She could get fucked by two people at the same time without Justin feeling threatened. What could be better?

Amber went upstairs and lay on the bed whilst Justin clicked away. She thought back to that night when she was Clara and how good it felt to have Justin's cock in her arse whilst she fucked her pussy at the same time. Her only regret had been that Justin hadn't fucked her arse whilst she used the dildo rather than staying still and getting off on the movement of the dildo.

Not that she had ever told him that but it would have made an incredible evening even better. She realised that she had unconsciously lifted her skirt and was playing with herself. Her pussy felt hot and wet and she decided to enjoy the moment. Justin was on the PC and wouldn't disturb her so she carried on. She started to fantasise about having sex with a hermaphrodite and developed a scene in her mind.

The doorbell rings and she opens the door to find a beautiful woman standing there. Without exchanging a word, the woman kisses her passionately on the lips. Amber pulls her inside and caresses her breasts, the kiss unbroken. The stranger's tongue darts in and out of her mouth coaxing her to use her own tongue to feel the woman's lips before probing more deeply into her mouth.

Amber's hands wander down the other woman's body, caressing her bum and sliding up underneath her clothes to stroke her back. As Amber pulls the woman closer to her body, she feels the familiar hardness of a cock pressing against her damp crotch. Kneeling, she unzips the woman's skirt and as it falls to the floor, sees her cock bulging through pretty French knickers.

Unable to resist, she pulls the knickers down and takes her cock into her mouth. Her hand searches for a pair of balls to stroke but instead finds a wonderfully wet pussy. She puts a finger inside and begins to fuck the woman, sucking her at the same time. She feels the woman pulling her to her feet and turning her around.

As Amber leans over the kitchen table, the woman kneels and pulls down her trousers and panties. A tongue pushes greedily into her cunt and licks her deeply and roughly. As she is about to cum, the woman's tongue is replaced with her cock and she pounds into Amber, pumping her as hard as she can. Suddenly, Amber cums as the woman explodes into her.

Amber's fingers rubbed her clit faster and faster and she gasped as she came. She lay on the bed, relaxed and sexy and drifted into a restful afternoon doze.

About an hour later, Amber started to awaken as Justin called her name. He came into the bedroom with a cup of coffee in his hand. "I see," he said, "whilst I've been flogging my guts out trying to find the woman of our dreams, you've been up here snoozing. Tsk. It's not right, you know."

Justin put the coffee down beside the bed and kissed Amber on the forehead. Amber stretched and yawned. "Thanks, darling." She said smiling up at him. She took a sip of her coffee and looked at Justin.

"Did you have any luck with your quest?" She asked sarcastically.

"Er, I might have and let's have a bit less of the sarcasm shall we?"

Amber patted his bum and said "You know you love it really. So, what's the answer?"

"Hm? Oh that. Yeah I might have found someone."

"Really?" Said Amber, genuinely surprised.

"Really. I've emailed her/him/it whatever you call a hermaphrodite and I'm waiting for a reply."

"I think it's a her."

"Funnily enough, so do I. We might find out soon! Her name's Loran by the way."

Amber rolled the name over in her mind. Loran. It was a nice name. She hoped Loran would be as nice as the woman in her fantasy. Mmm. Loran...

Justin checked his mail every hour and late that evening he had a reply.

'Hi Justin,

Thanks for your email. I'd love to meet up with you and Amber, it sounds fun. I'm available all next weekend so let me know when and where you'd like to meet. I can stop over if you like, just let me know. If there's anything special you'd like me to wear, tell me or if you'd like to buy me a special outfit you can find details of my measurements on my website in the 'About me' section. Write back soon because I get booked up very quickly.

Love Loran x'

Justin wrote back straight away confirming he'd like her to stop over next Saturday. He gave her his address and asked to come over about 7 o'clock.

"I've had a reply and asked her to come over next weekend. Saturday at 7. I'm just waiting for her to confirm and then, all being well, we're on."

"How much is it going to cost?" Amber asked.

"A lot. She'd better be worth it!"

And with that, he sauntered off back to his PC. Loran didn't contact him again until the following day. When she confirmed she'd be there for 7, Justin's mind strayed back to the question of what she should wear. He wandered over to Amber who was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper. She looked up as he sat down next to her and started to speak.

"Loran's definitely coming."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun!" Joked Amber.

"Yeah. She's asked if we want her to wear anything in particular but also suggested we could get something for her if we prefer. I've printed out her measurements from her site." He said handing her the details.

Amber studied the sheet. "I'm glad to see her tits aren't as big as mine," she quipped, "else we'd have to cancel."

"Hey, I'm sure she won't hold a candle to you."

"No? Bet she'd put one in me though. Ha, ha."

"Seriously, are you worried about how she looks?"

"No, I suppose not – as long as your tongue's not hanging out as soon as you see her."

"It wouldn't matter if she was the most beautiful thing on this planet. She's just going to be a sexual toy, ok?"

"Ok, I believe you." Amber replied, smiling wistfully.

"So, do you think we should buy her an outfit?"

"Why not. Let's meet up one lunchtime in the week and go buy her something."

"I'd like to get her something really sluttish. Something that makes her feel her place is to serve us and do what we tell her."

"What about letting her wear my maid's outfit, that would fit her I'm sure."

"I'd rather not – it's not that I wouldn't enjoy it but it's yours and when I see it I think of you and I want to keep it that way."

"You're so sweet sometimes." Amber purred.

"Aw shucks, you've made me go all coy." Justin replied, twisting his body around in mock embarrassment.

"Why don't we go to that little boutique in the precinct called Sadie's? She caters for that kind of clothes and we could probably get everything in one place rather than tramping around. I might even treat myself whilst we're there."

"Well blow me down; I'm shocked to hear you say that!" Justin teased.

Chapter 7 – The Shopping Trip

The anticipation built as the week progressed, both thinking about what would happen on Saturday. They met up in the precinct on Wednesday and walked over to Sadie's. They were both in their business clothes and did not look like the usual customers that frequented Sadie's store.

They walked around the boutique, eyeing up the various outfits together. Amber had been right, the kind of clothes sold were really slutty. Despite this, most were well made clothes with price tags to match. Amber pointed at a rich satin pencil skirt that had caught her eye.

"What about that?" She asked Justin.

"Good choice." He replied. "I like that blouse over there too." He said, pointing to a red satin blouse with ruffles that had a thin black lace edge.

Amber picked up the items and they moved on to the lingerie section. Amber picked out a pair of glossy black seamed stockings and moved on without consulting Justin. There seemed little point since she knew without doubt that he would've chosen them too. They stood next to a row of suspender belts and knickers in all sorts of shades, styles and materials. Amber found a pink mesh thong made of semi-transparent high-shine material. She fingered the cloth, enjoying the gossamer thin smoothness of it and checking that it was clear enough to show Loran's assets off. Turning to Justin, she grinned broadly and held a single finger behind the thong, holding it out to make sure Justin could see the effect. He smiled at her slightly uncomfortably as she did this. The next item in the rack was a matching suspender belt and, after making sure the sizes were correct, she put these with the skirt and blouse. Amber returned to the rack to look for something for herself. She liked the feel of the pink thong she had chosen and found another one in the same style but in black. She put it with the rest of the clothes and returned a third time to look for something else. This time, she decided she'd get something for Justin. Calling him over, she pulled another thong from the rack. It was made of a very shiny satin material and she held it to his crotch saying "I think you'd look nice in this." She was grinning again. Justin looked horrified and quickly glanced around the shop to make sure no-one had seen what Amber had just done. "Behave yourself woman." He said in an urgent whisper. He stared at her for a moment and then said, "Put it with the other clothes and let's get out of here."

"Not so fast, Buster," Amber said, "we need to get her some shoes first."

"Jesus, not shoes – you'll be here all week."

"Have a little patience," Amber said kissing the tip of Justin's nose, "it'll be worth it..."

What Amber did next was completely out of character. Perhaps it was because she was buying for someone else or maybe they were just must-have boots but whatever the reason, Amber picked out a pair of ankle length black leather stiletto boots in Loran's size almost immediately and then took them and the rest of the clothes to the counter.

Shaking his head in amazement, Justin went with her and stood beside her as the sales assistant rang the items into the till and carefully folded the clothes and put them in carrier bags. When she came to the thong Amber had chosen for Justin, she said to Amber, "You do realise you've bought this in a larger size, don't you?" Amber grinned and told her she knew. The sales assistant glanced at Justin and a hint of a smirk crossed her face before she quickly went back to packing the clothes. Justin squirmed with embarrassment and thanked God that the lighting was dim enough to hide his flushed complexion. Amber paid for the goods with her credit card. 'Bitch!' He thought as they walked away.

"Bitch!" He said when they got outside.

"Don't be so mean, she was very nice and packed our clothes very carefully."

"Not her, you. I felt a right fool."

"Don't be daft; she didn't know the thong was for you."

"Yes she bloody did! She looked right at me and smirked. I'll never be able to go in there again!"

"Aw, poor you, I'll make it up to you later if you model it for me." Amber couldn't control her laughter any more and giggled all the way back to the car.

Chapter 8 – Thong Night

That evening, Amber unpacked the clothes they had bought and put all the items for Loran to one side. She put her thong in her underwear drawer and left Justin's on his pillow. She showered and changed and went downstairs to put the dinner on. Justin arrived home shortly afterwards.

"Hello darling, you're late." She said, smiling at him. She was a little relieved to see he wasn't showing any signs of being cross with her for teasing him in Sadie's.

"I wanted to clear a few bits up before I left the office so that I could have the rest of the week off."

"You should have told me, I would have booked some time out too."

"It was a spur of the moment thing, I just suddenly felt tired and in need of a couple of days to wind down. There's been too much pressure at work lately."

"In that case I've got a list of chores you can do." Amber said insensitively.

"You've got to be joking!" Justin roared. "I said I want some time to chill out – didn't you hear what I just said?"

Amber walked to Justin and ran her hands through his hair. "Hey, it's ok, I was only joking."

"Yeah, I'm sorry," he said, "I've had a shitty afternoon so take no notice of me."

"You go run a bath and I'll wash your back. I'll just put the dinner on and I'll be there in a minute."

Justin ran the bath then walked into the bedroom to get undressed. When he was naked, he sat down on his side of the bed and picked up the thong that Amber had bought him. He smiled fondly as he thought about Amber and then felt guilty for having snapped at her. The sound of the bath running bought him back from his thoughts and he put the thong back on his pillow and went into the bathroom to turn the taps off.

The water was deeper than he meant it to be but he was glad of that as he lay down and stretched himself out, tensing and then relaxing the muscles in his legs. He looked at them and realised they were almost back to normal now and in fact, the hair all over his body had grown back. He ran his hand through his pubic hair and thought back to when Amber had removed it before, his cock twitched as he remembered that night. He decided he'd remove it again tonight. After all, he couldn't have his pubes hanging out all over the place if he was going to wear that little thong.

It occurred to him that he'd never worn a thong before and realised this was one of dozens of first-time experiences he'd had with Amber. She'd introduced him to all sorts of amazing things. He knew how lucky he was and the very thought made him relax a little more.

Amber walked into the room naked except for her little thong. He smiled at how curiously similar their thoughts were, how often they seemed to share the same sexy view on life. Maybe it was just coincidence but he liked to believe it was because they were soul mates, so close to each other that they shared the same thoughts and ideas.

Amber walked to the bath and stroked her breast with one hand and her pussy with the other. She smiled at him and knelt down. "Dinner will be a while yet." She said as she picked up the soap. Holding it in the water for a moment she slowly lathered it in her hands before helping Justin to lean forward so that she could wash his back. She slowly ran her fingers across his shoulder blades and squeezed the tense muscles in his neck, massaging the stress away.

He groaned quietly in appreciation as she continued to massage and ease his aching bones. When she had finished, she rinsed his back down and started on his chest. Looking down she said "You still seem to have a little tension down there," pointing at his cock with her eyes.

"I know, it's terrible. No matter how much you relax the rest of my muscles, that one just won't ease up at all." He said dreamily.

"We'll see about that in a minute. I'll give it my undivided attention and see if I can't sort it out."

After she had finished washing his chest and belly, she moved down and lifted his foot. She positioned herself so that she could massage the ball of his foot, mindful of not wanting to tickle him. She rubbed and squeezed his toes before rinsing his foot and lifting the other, repeating the massage almost precisely.

Justin's relaxed state became deeper and deeper and he could feel he was nearly falling asleep but just then; her hands ran over his leg and up towards his crotch and the sensual feelings in his skin brought him round a little. She washed the leg furthest from her first and then started on the other but this time, instead of stopping short of his balls, she continued towards them and gently massaged them with soapy hands in the water. She leaned forward and kissed his mouth, flicking her tongue across his. As she did so, she squeezed his cock and began stroking him up and down, running the full length of his cock from base to tip.

Justin groaned and panted into her mouth as she kissed and wanked him. She stopped kissing him so that she could get into a better position to massage his cock. She stroked him slowly and rhythmically and his hips rose and dipped slowly to her time. She didn't speed up at all, just kept the same slow speed for ages and Justin's orgasm gradually built inside him. When he reached his climax, he groaned loudly, desperate for satisfaction but still she kept to the same slow pace. She watched as the ecstasy swept over his face and hot cum burst from his cock, spraying his chest and neck. He clenched his muscles in his legs, his buttocks, his torso and his arms as the slow orgasm swept over him.

When he had finished, Amber leant over and kissed his mouth again. They stared at each other, their love passing wordlessly between them. "That sorted it." Amber said. Justin looked down and with a grin commented, "Oh yeah, all the tension has definitely gone from it now."

"I'd better see to dinner or it'll burn." Amber whispered before pulling away and leaving Justin to clean himself up.

When he had recovered, Justin splashed down his front and washed the cum from his skin. Lying in the bath, he started to feel uncomfortable with cum floating in the water. He got out of the bath and pulled the plug. When it was empty, he washed the bath out and grabbed the cream from the cabinet.

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers