The Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

Her cock stiffened and he reached for her thong's waistband and slowly pulled it down. Loran lifted her hips so that he could pull them down properly. Her cock was now rigid and Justin took her in his mouth, running his tongue along her shaft and sucking her. He moved his head up and down quickly and Loran encouraged him to slow down and take his time.

Amber came closer to get a better view and slipped a finger into Loran as Justin continued to suck her. Her finger still in Loran, she knelt beside her and kissed her again. Loran's enjoyment from all this attention was obvious – her wet pussy and stiff cock signally how turned on she was. All three were groaning now and Amber wanted some more of the action. Justin continued to suck Loran, feeling light headed from the erotic feelings he was experiencing from having Loran's cock in his mouth, enjoying the feeling of every contour of her prick.

Amber stopped kissing Loran as Justin looked up. He could see how turned on Amber was so he suggested the two women sixty nine with Amber on top. He got up and out of the way so that Loran could lie down. Amber stood over her and then, kneeling on either side of Loran, she lowered herself so that she could reach Loran's pussy. She began to run her tongue over Loran's lips as she felt her panties pulled to one side and Loran's tongue enter her for the first time.

Amber moaned loudly and encouraged Loran to lick harder, her hips pushing backwards and forwards in time to Loran's tongue. As she reached her first orgasm, she cried out loudly and passionately, lost to the moment and unaware of her own reaction as her nerve endings exploded and her body shook.

Justin watched, unable to take his eyes off Amber's face as she arched back and cried out in ecstasy. When her orgasm had passed, Justin suggested they go to the bedroom where it would be more comfortable. He watched the women climb the stairs in front of him, the sight of Amber's gorgeous body made him want her and he knew immediately he had to have her as soon as they got on the bed.

Chapter 13 – The Big Night In Part IV

Loran was lying on her back on the bed, her head close to Justin. He told Amber to lie on her again and lick her pussy. He then put a pillow under Loran's head and encouraged Amber to lower herself onto Loran's face. When she was licking Amber's pussy, Justin entered her from behind, fucking her slowly and deeply. He could feel Loran's tongue against his shaft, licking the juices that dripped from Amber's pussy.

As Amber felt herself close to cumming again, she took Loran's cock in her mouth, pushing it down into her throat and fingering her at the same time. Loran's hips began to move rhythmically and she felt close to orgasm but fought the feeling, not wanting to cum until the couple told her to. Justin could hold out no longer and shot into Amber, conscious of Loran's face taking the cum as it dripped out of Amber's cunt. Loran stayed there, enjoying the taste of Justin's cum mingled in with Amber's juices. When he had finished, Justin pulled out and Loran replaced his cock with her tongue, hungrily lapping up the juices and quickly bringing Amber off again.

When she had recovered, Amber climbed off the bed and Loran raised herself on one elbow, smiling sexily. "Whilst you two recover for a while, would you like me to put on a little show?" She asked. Although Justin had softened he was still very horny and more than happy at the suggestion. "Ok." He said quickly.

"Let me freshen up first." Smiled Loran.

She went to the bathroom and washed he face. When she returned, Justin had brought out the crystal toys. Loran lay back on the bed, Amber and Justin sitting on either side of her. She picked up a dildo and slowly but easily slid the glass into her, purring as she did so. Her cock had gone limp during the intermission but now, as she fucked herself slowly with the dildo, she began to harden again. She pulled the dildo out and massaged her perineum before running the tip over her arsehole. She pressed it against her anus, just pushing the tip in a little before sliding it back up to her pussy and stroking it into herself a few times.

She then took it out and again ran it between her legs and part way into her rectum. She asked Justin to pass another dildo and once it was in her hand began probing her arsehole whilst fucking her pussy with the other toy.

Her cock was now oozing pre-cum as she worked on both holes. She looked at Amber who instinctively took Loran's cock in her hand and started to stroke it. Then Justin also reached for Loran's cock and they wanked her together in time to the dildos that were stretching her body just below. "I'll only cum when you want me to." She said with laboured breath.

Justin lowered his head and took the tip of her cock in his mouth, pushing the very end of his tongue against her cock's hole. He licked the pre-cum from her and, removing his hand, plunged his mouth down on to her. He began to suck her vigorously and could feel the excitement in her body rising. "Cum now." Amber instructed Loran. Her cock swelled and as she fucked herself as fast as she could, shot hot cum into his mouth. He carried on sucking her and swallowing her cum as she spent her load in him. He was groaning too and his erection was back with a vengeance.

When Loran was finished, they rested for a while and Justin ran a bath. They each cleaned up and returned to the bedroom. Loran suggested that she give them both a massage and with that Amber grinned, "Me first!" She lay on her front on the bed and Justin passed Loran some oil before lying next to her. Amber felt Loran kneel down over her legs and lean forward. Loran rubbed the oil into her hands before starting on Amber's back.

Her expertise was obvious as she soothed Amber's muscles across her neck and shoulders. Whenever Loran leaned forward, Amber could feel her cock brush against her buttocks. Loran slowly moved down Amber's back, caressing her skin lightly with her finger tips. When she was at the top of Amber's waist she stopped, repositioning herself so that she could massage her feet.

She gradually worked her way up Amber's legs, massaging both legs simultaneously. As her hands reached Amber's thighs, she pushed them between her legs, stroking the insides and causing Amber to moan quietly. The massage had made Amber wet again and a large clear droplet of her juices oozed from her pussy and dripped on to the bed. Justin was transfixed and his cocked stiffened as Loran deftly touched his lover's body. Loran stopped to oil her hands again and then concentrated on Amber's buttocks, one then the other but made sure her fingers occasionally came into contact with Amber's anus. Amber twitched every time she did this and groaned encouragingly.

After a couple of minutes, Loran stopped massaging Amber and lowered her head, kissing Amber's bum. She held Amber's cheeks firmly apart to make sure Justin had a good view and then licked her arsehole, gently but firmly until she felt Amber was completely relaxed and then she plunged her tongue in as far as she could. The first time she did this, Amber's ring instinctively tightened but after that, stayed relaxed as Loran worked on her.

Amber felt so relaxed and sensuous that the sensations were bringing her very close to orgasm. She was amazed by how good this felt and realised that she might cum without any stimulation of her clit. She let the feeling wash over her and spoke into the pillow. "Ohhhh," She said huskily, "don't stop, I'm going to cum." As the first wave of Amber's orgasm surged through her body, Loran felt her sphincter contract and she immediately slipped a finger into Amber's cunt, fucking her quickly. Amber cried out and her pussy gushed as she came.

When it was over, Loran moved on to Justin. He was very excited by the sight of Loran bringing Amber off and lying on his front with his cocked trapped underneath him was a cruel frustration but one he accepted as a cost of the treats in store.

Justin's massage was exactly the same as Amber's but instead of finishing it by licking his arsehole, she sat on his legs and pressed her stiff cock into his crack. She put oil on her cock and slid backwards and forwards along the length of his arse, the underside of her shaft constantly in touch with his hole. Justin responded to this, moving his hips in time and after a while, Loran eased back and held Justin's hips, encouraging him up on to all fours.

When he was in position, Loran looked at Amber and asked her if she would like to guide her in to Justin. Amber held Loran's cock and pressed it against Justin's hole, circling it around to massage the sensitive skin. Justin could feel the softness of her tip and the underlying hardness of her rigid cock pressing against him. It felt incredible, his own hard-on oozing pre-cum in large sticky drips that slowly dribbled onto the bed.

Loran encouraged Justin to push backwards when her tip was positioned against his anus to let him control the speed of entry. He slowly pressed back and felt her tip slip into him. He remained still for a moment, giving his sphincter time to adjust as his body stretched open. Then he began working her into his hole. He took her in another inch or two and then pulled back, not far enough for Loran to withdraw completely but far enough to enjoy the feeling of her tip slide back along his entry.

When she was almost out, he pushed back again and repeated this several times, each time taking her in further. He groaned as he felt Loran's cock enter him deeper and deeper and Amber lay down on the bed, her head at his waist so that she could see his cock. Each time that Loran stroked into Justin, Amber saw another thick glob of pre-cum ooze from Justin's cock and drip into the small puddle forming on the bed. She told Justin to stop moving and to kneel for a moment so that she could get in underneath him.

When she was on all fours, Justin slid his cock into her. They both groaned loudly as his meat pushed home. Loran repositioned herself slightly to accommodate the new angle and when she was in place, she pulled gently on Justin's hips. He started to fuck Amber very slowly, his body racked with the amazing sensation of being both inside Amber and fucked by Loran at the same time. He felt dizzy with pleasure as he began to screw her, his arse stretched and aroused by Loran's prick.

Loran started to push against Justin's movement doubling the speed of the fucking and felt her own orgasm beginning to rise. She waited carefully to make sure her orgasm was timed with Justin's and he similarly was careful not to cum until Amber was ready. Justin was fucking Amber fast now, his cock rushing in and out of her as both Amber and he charged towards their orgasms. Justin sensed Amber was about to cum and he started to shoot as Loran's cock swelled inside him.

They all three came together, Loran pounding furiously into Justin. The sensation was so intense Justin cried out loudly as his cock drained into Amber. His orgasm seemed to have no end and he pumped on and on for over a minute before his stiff cock was finally satisfied and began to soften inside Amber. When it was over, sweating and panting heavily, all three of them lay together exhausted but deeply satisfied.

Eventually, they crawled into bed and slept, holding each other closely.

Chapter 14 – The Big Night In Part V

Amber woke in the night and put her arm across the body next to her. In her half-asleep state, she was confused. 'When did Justin grow breasts?' She asked herself but then remembered that Loran was sharing their bed tonight. She snuggled closer to her and stroked her breasts whilst kissing her neck. This gently wakened Loran who rolled over to face Amber. She kissed her passionately and ran her hand along Amber's side. Amber's hand reached between Loran's legs and her fingers played delicately with Loran's cock before sliding into her cunt.

Amber was conscious that Justin was asleep behind her and that she ought to wake him so that he could join in but the thought of him not knowing excited her for some reason and she carried on without involving him. She slipped down inside the sheets and took Loran in her mouth, still fingering her as she went. Loran was very quiet but the way her body moved told Amber that she was enjoying herself. She pushed a second finger into Loran and then felt Loran's hand around hers pulling her remaining fingers straight and guiding them into her. Amber pushed her hand in so that all four fingers were in her to the base, her mouth kissing Loran's cock and her tongue swirling over the tip. She felt Loran's hands on the back of her head gently pushing her down to take more into her mouth.

Amber realised things would soon cause too much commotion for Justin to sleep through so she reached out and gripped his prick. Loran realised what Amber was doing and joined her, both women stroking and squeezing him to arousal. Justin woke up as his cock hardened, pleasantly surprised by the attention. He lay there in the dark for a while, letting the women play with him.

At first he thought Amber was missing because he couldn't feel her beside him but soon realised what she was doing. He flicked on the bedroom lamp and pulled back the sheets. In the half-light he saw Loran's cock penetrating Amber's mouth and reached over to fondle Loran's breasts. Amber was ready now. She had planned a finale and told her bedfellows that she wanted them both to fuck her. Justin grabbed the oil from the bedside table and lubed his cock. Amber got up and knelt over Loran, easing her cock into her.

She raised herself high enough to give Loran room to fuck her whilst Justin positioned himself behind her and pushed his cock against her arsehole. He pushed home hard as Loran began to fuck Amber and soon they were both buried in her. As Loran stroked into Amber, Justin pulled out and they began a rhythm together as Amber stayed still. They could feel each other's cock rubbing together between the thin wall separating Amber's cunt from her bowel. Amber too could feel this delicious sensation coursing through her tightly stretched body.

She was screaming encouragement to both of them now, telling them how good it felt and begging them to fuck her harder and faster. Loran and Justin complied, both building the pace more and more as orgasm after orgasm racked through Amber's body. Justin reached round and played with one of Amber's nipples and Loran moved her head so that she could suck the other one. She felt Amber's juices running down onto her lap as her ecstasy milked her body.

Amber had never before felt such intense sensations flood her body as she did at this moment. Orgasm after orgasm swept over her as every fibre of her body screamed with pleasure. Justin could take no more and cried out as he came inside her. Amber fucked her for only a few moments more before she came too. As both withdrew from Amber, she sank to the bed shaking and moaning as the emotion of the moment took over. Justin lay on one side of her with Loran on the other, all three intertwined as if they were one. Amber felt cum seeping from her body but was unable to move, instead letting it drip from her cunt onto her thigh and from her rectum onto her cheek before running down onto the sheets...

Chapter 15 – An Open Door

Loran was getting ready to leave and all three of them were in the kitchen, chatting inconsequentially but enjoying the company. "Did you want to take the clothes we bought you?" Amber asked Loran.

"You keep them." Loran replied with a smile. "You might want me to wear them again sometime."

After a pause, Loran felt she needed to say something. "I want you to know that I utterly enjoyed last night. It was a real pleasure."

She then kissed Amber gently on the lips before turning to Justin and doing the same to him.

And with that, she turned on her heals and walked out to the car waiting for her in the driveway. She turned and waved to them as she got in the car, smiling sweetly as she did so.

When she had gone, Amber turned to Justin and hugged him. "I love you." She said.

"I love you too." There was no more to be said. Both knew in that moment that what had happened didn't affect their relationship at all, that there was no threat, no danger to having someone else involved. The door had been opened and might never close again...

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers