The Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

He sprayed the foam all over himself as Amber had before. He realised he'd not got his watch with him and started counting slowly. At 600 he stopped and showered, sponging his hair from his body and then showering properly. He dried himself and went into the bedroom, standing in front of the wardrobe mirror to check his handy work. All in all, he decided it was ok, he couldn't see any hair where he didn't want it and put on a bathrobe before slipping the thong on.

He felt the thin string at the rear slip into his crack and he genuflexed his knees, bringing the thong in fully. He carefully packed his cock and balls into the satin to make sure nothing was hanging out and ran his fingers over his bulge. The sensation was delicious and his cock and balls felt more sensitive through the satin, adding to the feeling rather than desensitising it as might be expected. He pulled his robe together and tied the belt before going downstairs.

Amber had left the food warming in the oven and when she heard his footfalls on the stairs, she dished up. Amber was still naked apart from her new thong and Justin revelled in her beauty as she moved gracefully around the room.

"Careful you don't burn yourself," Justin said with a smile. "It could be rather nasty."

Amber smiled back and continued serving. They sat and ate quietly, Justin relaxed and empty minded but Amber seemed thoughtful and preoccupied.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Saturday. I was wondering how will it start, how will we know what to do?"

"You're worrying too much. I'm sure Loran will know how to get it going if we have problems." He reached over and squeezed her hand. "It'll be fun, you'll see."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not worried. I'm excited to be honest. No, I was just wondering how it will start."

"My guess is she'll ring the doorbell."

"Ha, ha." Amber said dryly.

"Hear me out – she'll ring the doorbell and we'll all greet in a friendly way, then I'll sort out the business side of the arrangement and we'll have a drink and suggest she gets changed and then take it from there."

"I guess you're right. Have you thought about what you want her to do?"

"God, yes! I haven't thought about much else lately."

"Do you want to suck her?"

Justin struggled with the question. "Maybe. I think so. I mean, it's something I'll only ever do once so I might just for the experience." He knew he was understating how he felt but he didn't want her to think it was important to him.

"How about you? Will you lick her pussy?"

"Definitely. I want you to see me with her. I want to feel your cock as I do it to."

Justin realised he was hard again, his cock pushing against the small triangle of satin between his legs. He stood up and walked to Amber, untying his belt and exposing his smooth body to her.

"Wow, you look great!" She said reaching out to run her hands over his bulge.

"Lay on the floor on your back." He told her.

She got off her chair and lay down on the kitchen carpet. Justin stood with his legs on either side of her body just above her waist. She stared at his bulge and ran her hand as far up his thigh as she could reach, her fingernails just touching his balls and skimming across their base through his satin thong. Justin turned around and knelt down.

Putting his head between her legs, he pulled her thong to one side and probed her pussy with his tongue. She groaned and began wriggling her hips on the floor, helping him to lap at her cunt. Justin eased back slightly until he felt her breath on his skin. She slipped a hand between his legs and caressed his silky bulge, running her fingers over the tip of his cock. Justin lowered himself a little more until his arsehole was touching her mouth. She pulled the string of his thong to one side and started to lick.

He twitched as her tongue flicked sensuously over his sensitive hole. He was licking her hard now, concentrating on her clit and fingering her as deeply as he could. She stopped stroking his bulge and pulled her hand back out from his crotch and then grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to her, pushing her tongue into his relaxed hairless hole, pressing in then lifting him slightly to encourage him to rock on her tongue. Her breath was coming in shallow pants now and Justin too was becoming lost in the excitement of the moment, groaning as her tongue entered him and moaning as he licked her juicy quim.

He pulled away from her mouth and stood up, pulling her up with him and then pushing her backwards against the wall. He lifted her right leg and slipped his left arm under her right buttock and pulled her thong to one side. Supporting her with his powerful arms, he moved his feet towards her. She reached out and pulled his cock clear of the top of his thong and guided him into her. He slammed into her hard, his hip bashing against the inside of her raised right thigh as his cock buried as far into her as it would reach.

She felt it hit the back of her pussy, the sharp pain perversely pleasant. He fucked her as fast as he could and for as long as he could, his sweat dripping from his face and onto her naked flesh. She cried out as she came and her throbbing clit became intensely sensitive as he thrust into her. Just when she thought she could take no more his thrust quickened and he cried out as his cum pumped into her. Neither could stand any more and they slumped to the floor together panting and shaking.

Eventually, they got up and went back to the bathroom and showered together, whispering and giggling as they washed each other down.

Chapter 9 – A New Sensation

Justin sat at his PC playing cards. Relaxed he may have been but he was also bored. He stopped playing and made himself a drink. It was only 2 o'clock and it would be ages before Amber came home. He wandered upstairs into the bedroom and looked around. It was a nice room but it was beginning to show signs of needing redecorating. He caught himself thinking about what needed doing and shuddered and told himself off. He hated decorating.

He idly wandered around the room and opened the wardrobe where they kept their special clothes. He ran his hand along the rail and found himself holding the cami he had worn that night. He took his clothes off and put it on over his head. He remembered how arousing it was that first time as it slipped down his body.

He lay on the bed and ran his fingers over his chest. It felt so smooth and sexy through the material and his nipples hardened as he caressed and pinched them. His cock stiffened and looking down, he took the cami off and rested it between his open legs. He slid the satin up over his cock and the sensation as it glided across his cock and balls made him groan aloud.

As the cami came over the tip of his cock, he felt the lace edge brush against his skin, causing a tingling feeling to surge through his tool. He tossed the cami back between his legs and repeated this several times until his skin was desensitised. He lifted his legs and wrapped the cami around his cock.

As he masturbated, the bottom of the cami teased his thighs and arsehole as it slid up and down. He had no sexual thoughts, no fantasies or acts running through his mind, he just concentrated on the feeling of the cami against his skin, feathering his balls and bum like a dozen pairs of lips lightly kissing him. He also felt his cock pushing in to the satin as his hand brought him closer to orgasm.

As Amber had held him and stroked him slowly in the bath the night before, he kept a similar gentle pace. His eyes closed and his head resting on the pillow he stroked himself for several minutes. After a while he could hear the quiet squelching of his pre-cum and he looked down to see the tip of his cock clearly visible through the wet satin. As he came, he continued to watch, the spunk oozing through the material and dripping onto his belly.

Shortly, he got up, put the soiled top into the laundry basket and had a shower. Once dressed, he went back to his PC and surfed around.

When Amber returned, he greeted her at the door with a warm kiss. He made dinner and could see that Amber was tired. They bathed together and then had an early night, sleeping in almost until noon.

Chapter 10 – The Big Night In Part I

"I've been thinking," said Justin as they were doing the housework later that afternoon. "When Loran comes over, how about you tell me what you want me to do with her and I'll do the same for you. That way we both keep a bit of control over the other's actions and shouldn't feel threatened."

Amber thought about the proposition and decided it sounded a good idea. In fact, it was great idea. She could get Justin to do all sorts of kinky things. "I like it," she said emphatically. "Same rules as forfeits – no refusing any request?"

"Ok." Justin said cheerfully.

They both began running ideas through their minds, quietly contemplating their fantasies. Justin was sure Amber would ask him to play with Loran's cock and the fact that he'd be told what to do meant he could justify his actions without feeling they represented anything homosexual.

He could reassure himself that he was only doing it for Amber. No such thoughts entered Amber's head, no questions of orientation or fears of guilt. Just a stream of delicious ideas of what the three of them would do. "It's only four o'clock and I'm as horny as hell already." She told Justin.

"I know how you feel!" Justin replied pointing his eyes towards the bulge in his trousers.

"You'll just have to wait." Amber tweaked his cock and beamed at him.

After an early meal they shared a bath and got ready. Justin asked Amber to wear his favourite outfit – stockings, suspenders, a black satin basque and matching panties. He put on a cotton tee shirt, boxer briefs and jogging pants. He looked at Amber longingly and held her in his arms, whispering his love to her and gently kissed her neck. He ran his hand down her back and squeezed her bum. Pulling away, he passed her a dressing gown and Amber slipped it on before putting out the clothes and boots they'd bought for Loran.

It was just gone six now and they went downstairs and drank a glass of wine, making small talk whilst they waited for Loran to arrive.

The doorbell rang promptly at 7 o'clock and Justin opened the door whilst Amber stood behind him. Loran smiled a warm and friendly smile as she said hello. She held Justin's hand and kissed him politely on the cheek before moving to Amber and greeting her in the same way.

Amber offered Loran a glass of wine which she accepted and they all chatted for a while is if they were old friends. Loran was very good at the social aspects of her work, putting her clients at ease whilst giving herself the opportunity to weigh up the situation and make sure she felt comfortable with the young couple.

"Before we go any further," Loran said, "I've brought some outfits with me and you can choose one if you like."

"It's ok," Justin replied, "we've bought you something we'd like you to wear."

Loran smiled confidently and showed genuine appreciation that they'd done this. She thanked them and asked if they wouldn't mind dealing with the business side of things first. Justin went to into the living room and returned with a large bundle of notes. "I think you'll find that's the correct amount." He said.

"I'm sure it is," Loran replied. She put the money in her handbag without counting it and excused herself whilst she made a call on her mobile. She walked to the corner of the room and started talking. Amber and Justin heard her saying to the person at the other end that everything was fine and she'd be back in the morning. It was a quick call but the time it took gave Amber and Justin the chance to look at her properly.

She was a young woman of perhaps 25 and her clothes, hair and make-up were impeccable. She had a very feminine, curvy body and a pretty face. Justin whispered very quietly into Amber's ear that she was ok – Loran's tits were smaller than hers! Amber quietly whispered back "I know," with a big grin.

Loran came back to them and sipped her wine complimenting them on it being very nice. "I'll need to be away by 11 o'clock tomorrow morning but up until then, I'm all yours. Would you like me to change now?"

Amber took Loran upstairs to the bedroom whilst Justin took the wine to the living room and put some gentle music on before sitting down. He was very excited by the prospect of their ménages a troi and found it hard to resist going upstairs to watch Loran change.

Chapter 11 – The Big Night In Part II

When Loran entered the bedroom in front of Amber, she saw the clothes on the bed. "Are these for me?" She asked knowingly.

"Yes," replied Amber, "I hope they fit you ok." She smiled at Loran.

"Would you mind helping me?" Loran asked.

"Sure."

Loran slipped off her clothes and neatly folded them on the bedroom table and faced Amber, smiling at her and giving her the chance to see Loran's naked body for the first time.

Amber looked at her lovely breasts and allowed her eyes to travel down to Loran's lap. It was a strange but arousing sight – Loran's flaccid cock dangling in front of her pussy. She was completely smooth having learned a long time ago that all her clients enjoyed looking at her body. She ran her hand over her cock and squeezed it to her. This broke Amber's gaze and she averted her eyes and apologised for staring. Loran reassured her that it was ok, she like people to look at her.

Loran picked up the suspender belt and placed it around her waist before asking Amber to fasten it at the back. When she turned around, Amber took a bit longer than she needed to so that she could look at Loran's back. He skin was very clear and lightly scented with an expensive perfume.

She had a gorgeous rounded bum and her skin was taught and well-toned. When she had put the belt on, Loran turned around. The two women were very close to each other and Loran reached out and stroked Amber's hair. "You have lovely hair," Loran said genuinely as she stared at her. Amber thanked her and smiled. She could feel herself warming to Loran more and more as her sweet but confident personality came through.

Loran sat on the bed and rolled her stockings up her legs. Before she fastened them, she asked Amber to help her straighten the seams. As she stood up, Amber knelt behind Loran and smoothed the stockings up her legs, one after the other as Loran clipped them on to the belt. Her legs were slightly open and Amber could see the end of her cock hanging down. She swallowed hard suddenly realising that she was nervous. Not nervous in a bad way but with luscious anticipation and her belly tingled with excitement.

Amber fastened the stockings to the rear clips, Loran having left them for her deliberately. Amber could see one seam was slightly askew and turned and smoothed the stocking to correct it. Loran cooed encouragingly and thanked her.

Loran slipped on her pink transparent thong and carefully arranged her cock so it was pointing straight down resting against her pussy lips. She turned around so Amber could see and then picked up the red satin blouse and put it on, buttoning up just far enough so that her breasts were not fully exposed but were clearly on view. She slipped the satin skirt on and asked Amber to zip it up. Finally, she sat back on the bed and put the boots on. She really liked them and commented "I bet you chose these."

"You're right – as soon as I saw them I thought they looked great. I was tempted to buy them for myself but I wanted to see you in them so I resisted."

Loran smiled as she pulled the laces tight and tied them before standing up. She didn't look in the mirror but instead looked at Amber for approval. She could see from the look in Amber's eyes that she liked the result. Amber couldn't wait to see Justin's face and led Loran back to the living room.

Chapter 12 – The Big Night In Part III

As they walked in, Justin's face lit up. His cock twitched as he stared at these two beautiful women. Amber slipped her dressing gown off and stood beside Loran. Both women looked at Justin and he gawped back lustily. He thought he probably had a ghastly leer on his face but he couldn't help it. He stood up and offered the women some wine which they both accepted.

Justin wanted to get things going, his excitement already driving him mad. He suggested Amber and Loran got better acquainted. Without hesitation, Loran took Amber's glass from her and put it down along with hers. She put her arms around Amber's waist and took the lead. She was taller than Amber now that she had stilettos on and she led her around the room until they were close to Justin. She talked very quietly to Amber, her mouth close to Amber's ear. She asked her if she had ever been with a woman before and when Amber told her she hadn't, reassured her that she would help her if she needed her to.

Amber's arms were around Loran's back, her fingers spread wide and her thumbs traced small circles in Loran's sides just behind her breasts. Loran kissed Amber's neck and she rested her head on her shoulder, running her hands down her back, gliding her fingers over her bum. Loran moved slowly around so that Justin could see what she was doing and she played with Amber's bum, stroking and squeezing her flesh. She could feel Amber's breath as she began to pant and then Amber's hands moved to Loran's breasts over her satin blouse.

Amber was lost in the exquisite softness of Loran's breasts. She ran her finger nails delicately over Loran's nipples as Loran whispered words of encouragement into Amber's ear. Suddenly Amber felt she had to kiss Loran and she held Loran's face in her hands and kissed her passionately, her tongue exploring the other woman's mouth.

Amber's confidence was growing and she wanted Justin to get involved. She pulled a dining chair into the middle of the room and slowly removed Loran's skirt, letting it drop to the floor with a swishing sound as it slid against Loran's stockings.

As Loran stepped out of the skirt, Justin caught his first glimpse of her cock softly bulging out from inside her sheer thong. Amber told Loran to sit on the edge of the chair and then walked over to Justin. Taking his hand she encouraged him to stand and gave him a long sensual kiss on the lips. She pulled his tee shirt off and then helped him step out of his joggers. Looking down she could see his cock throbbing inside his boxer briefs and she pulled then down for him, kissing his cock as she stooped.

When he was naked, she led him to Loran and told him to kneel down in front of her. Unbuttoning Loran's blouse, she lifted a breast out and gently pressed Justin's face to it. She watched as he kissed and licked her breast, Loran quietly moaning her encouragement. Justin's hands were around Loran's waist and he was kneeling forward.

Amber lay down on the floor and slipped her head between his legs. She licked at his balls, taking one in her mouth and then the other, licking and sucking and running her tongue along his perineum. She reached a hand around him and felt Loran's calf. She ran her hand up and down, massaging the slender muscle. After a minute or so she slid back from underneath Justin so that she could get up and tell Justin what to do next.

She asked Loran to lean back and Justin looked between her legs to see her hardening cock straining against her panties. "Put your mouth to her," Amber said and Justin leaned his head forward offering no resistance to the order. He put his mouth to her cock and ran his tongue along the shaft down towards the tip between the lips of her pussy, held there by the gossamer-thin sheath of material. He started to lick her, running his tongue over the tip of Loran's cock and then sideways to her pussy lips.

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers