The Concubine's Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaida felt her cheeks burning, and tears welled up in her eyes. "There must be some mistake. I'm not supposed to be here. My name is Jaida Si…"

"You're name is Slut!" the chief roared at her, knocking her back on her heels. The chief calmed himself. "You'll have to learn obedience if you are to survive here. Oh, but where are my manners. I believe that is what you humans say, yes? I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Orthok, son of Thrall, Warchief of the Horde."

Again, Jaida was shocked. She had heard of Thrall, the orc shaman that had united the clans and freed the orcs from the human camps. By all accounts Thrall was an honorable man, but if this truly his son, he was nothing like his father.

"You have been given to me as a gift to do with as I please. Whenever I desire, you will be brought to my hut to tend to my needs. You will suck, fuck, and do anything I tell you, or you will be punished. I guarantee you this punishment will not be pleasant."

Jaida's head was reeling. She had never been with any man, and now this orc expected her to… to… it was too much. She felt herself growing faint, and she began to stumble.

Quick as a whip Orthok's hand reached out and slapped her across the face. "Don't fall asleep on me now. We're not finished here yet. Not by a long shot." Jaida's ears rung, and her faced burned terribly where he had slapped her. The orc's smile widened. "I've a little gift for you. Consider it a taste of what's to come. Kneel."

Jaida slowly got down on her knees, afraid of being slapped again. Fearfully, she looked up at the orc. That lewd smile was back on his face. Orthok slowly reached his hand into his pants, and pulled out his long, hard cock.

Jaida's eyes nearly bulged out of her head. It was at least ten inches long, and as thick around as her wrist. Small veins ran down the length of it, and its tip pulsed with the rhythm of his heart.

"Stroke it."

Unable to speak, Jaida merely swung her head from side to side. The resulting slap nearly unhinged her jaw.

"Stroke it."

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Jaida slowly reached out one trembling hand and grasped the massive thing. Her hand looked so small rapped around the orc's cock. It was hot to the touch. Orthok let out a low rumble of satisfaction.

"Stroke it."

Slowly, Jaida began to run her hand up and down the orc's throbbing member.
"Longer strokes," the orc rumbled, and Jaida obeyed. She moved her hand to the base of the shaft, and slowly brought her hand up to the very tip and back down again. Tearfully, she looked up at Orthok. He nodded to her, so she repeated the motion.

Soon the tip of his penis began to secrete a thin, clear fluid. Jaida was surprised, but the orc made no reaction, so she continued as she had before. The fluid coated her hand, and soon the entire length of his cock was glistening in the torchlight. The orc groaned with pleasure, and said "Faster." Jaida redoubled her efforts, rapidly stroking her hand up and down the shaft. She didn't know what to expect, but she suspected that the ordeal would be over soon.

Orthok soon began to buck his hips in time to her strokes. Suddenly, Orthok moaned with pleasure, and thick, ropy strands of white fluid began to spurt from the tip of his cock. The hot liquid struck Jaida across the face, and she recoiled in surprise. Instinctively she reached up a hand to wipe the stuff from her face, but the orc chief grabbed her wrist with an iron grasp.

"No no, you mustn't do that. Grobb!" The orc that had been her guard quickly approached the throne.

"Yes, chief?"

"Take Slut around the village. Make certain that she visits every hut. Oh, and bind her hands behind her. We wouldn't want her wiping her face, would we?" Jaida stared at the chief in shock. People were going to see her with this… stuff on her face? A thin rivulet of the white fluid dripped down her chin and onto her ample cleavage, creating a small pool on top of her pert breasts. Grobb hauled her to her feet and dragged her towards the door.

Orthok tucked his now limp penis back into his pants. That had been quite enjoyable. Once more he pulled the stone the blood elves had given him from around his neck. It was still dark, but he imagined he could see a small glimmer of light in the stones core. He had no doubt that it would be flaring brightly soon, and he could attach the collar to his wonderful little Slut.

In about an hour the girl returned, and Orthok smiled at her. She was dragging her feet, almost being carried by the stoic Grobb. Long tracts of tears cut a swatch through the mostly dried semen on her face.

When she approached the throne he tilted her chin up so she was looking him in the eye. "Now then Slut, how did you enjoy your tour of the city? I imagine my people were all very friendly."

With a jerk of her head the girl spit on his face. For a moment he was stunned. Then, with a snarl of rage he backhanded the rebellious woman across the face. The force of his blow sent her tumbling to the floor, where she lay like a puppet with its strings cut. "Get her out of here!" the enraged orc bellowed.

Hastily Grobb bent and slung the unconscious form of the girl over his shoulder. The proud orc warrior nearly ran from the hut.

Absently, Orthok wiped the girl's saliva from his face. He did not need to look at the stone to tell it was dark.

Chapter 5

Jaida awoke to a world of pain. The entire right side of her face was swollen, and she couldn't open the eye on that side. Dimly, she remembered the mess still covering her face. She started to rub off the now dry goo, but the pain that action provoked was too great. With a sigh she lowered her arm. At least they had untied her hands. She supposed her guard, Grobb she had heard him called, was responsible for that.

She still didn't know why she had spit on Orthok's face. The more she thought about it the more she realized how crazy the action had been. It had felt good to wipe that smug grin off his piggish face, though. Jaida winced as another wave of pain rolled off her swollen face. Well it had felt good for a moment, anyway. She would need small victories like those if she was to keep her sanity here.

The reality of the situation had begun to sink in. Stroking that beast's… thing had been the most disgusting and humiliating moment of her life, and that had been nothing compared to what he could have made her do. The idea of having that filthy thing inside of her was almost more than she could bear. Yet that was almost certainly what was going to happen, and soon.

As if listening to her thoughts, the chains outside her door began to rattle. Jaida let out a fearful little moan. Surely he wouldn't summon her back so soon. She had no idea how long she had been unconscious, but she doubted it was more than an hour or two. Despite all her frantic reasoning, the chains continued to rattle.

The door swung open with the same creek as before, but the orc that stepped into her hut was definitely not Grobb. He was a great deal older than the warrior, for one thing. His long hair was more white than gray, and he wore it in a braid that stretched down to the small of his back. His face was a twisted mass of lines and wrinkles, but the gray eyes that stared at her from beneath bushy white eyebrows had not dimmed with age. She couldn't quite identify the expression on his face. He wore a long robe of pale green linen, and twists of red clay beads entwined his neck. A long wooden staff was clutched in his withered hand, although he didn't appear to need it to walk.

"So you're the human git the chief's so smitten with," the old orc said, drawing close. The ancient orc's voice sounded like a rusty sword being scraped across granite.

Jaida stared at him in surprise. Based on Orthok's actions towards her, she wouldn't say smitten was an appropriate word. "My name is Shabazz Gor'Thal, and I'm the shaman of this village."

With that, the he began chanting softly to himself and waving his hands in intricate gestures. Soon he began to sway in time to his chanting. To Jaida's amazement, a soft golden light began to shine from the palm of his right hand. The light seemed to pulse in time with his words, growing brighter with each pulse. In moments the light was too bright to look at directly. Jaida was afraid. She had never seen magic worked before, but she had heard terrible tales of grown men turned into sheep, and whole cities reduced to ashes by arcane fire.

With one final shout Shabazz thrust his brilliantly glowing hand at her face. Jaida gave a yelp of surprise and desperately twisted out of the way, but she was too slow. The withered hand connected firmly with her injured face. She snapped her eyes shut and steeled herself for the inevitable pain. To her surprise it didn't come. Instead, she felt a cooling relief spreading from the point his palm touched. After a few moments the orc withdrew his hand, which had ceased its glowing.

Gingerly, she raised a hand up to her cheek. Jaida was shocked to discover her face had returned to its normal size. What's more, the pain that had nearly had her weeping was gone. Whatever that light was, it had completely healed her. Without a word Shabazz turned and headed for the door. "Wait!" she called out, "I want to thank you for healing me."

The old orc hesitated for a moment, then turned back to face her. As he did, Jaida suddenly recognized the expression on his face; it was contempt. "You can keep your thanks. I lost my wife to human raiders, and three sons to your filthy human camps. If I had been given a choice I would have made the rest of your body look like your face. But Chief Orthok's orders were clear, and I am a loyal member of the Horde." He narrowed his eyes. "He didn't want his precious Slut to be damaged goods."

He started towards the door again. As he shuffled along, he called over his shoulder. "Heed my words, Slut. Don't expect to find any sympathy in this village. Most of the people out there hate humans even more than I do." With that he opened the door and stepped out into the inky night. The door swung shut with a bang, and she heard the expected sounds of chains being locked.

Jaida laid back on the bed and brought her knees up to her chest in a fetal position. Absently, she began to flake off the remainder of the Chief's semen. Outside, the wind picked up, howling through the scattered huts of the village. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She had never felt so alone in her life.

Chapter 6

Jaida was awakened by the jabbing wooden haft of an axe. Blinking her eyes, she found Grobb's face staring down at her. She couldn't remember drifting off, but she must have been sleeping soundly to have missed him coming in. "Get up, you've been summoned." Grobb's word sent a quake of dread shuddering through her stomach. She as though she would be ill. Jaida got out of bed mechanically, as if in a dream. Desperately she cast her eyes about for some escape, knowing there was none. Grobb led her out into the daylight.

The day was bright and clear. The sun shone merrily down, as if mocking her plight. Grobb led her through the dusty streets, wary for any sign of her escape. Jaida wasn't sure, but she thought they were taking a different route than they had the night before. As they twisted their way along, Jaida began to notice a low hum in the background. The hum grew louder as they went, eventually turning into a dull roar that drowned out all other sounds in the area.

As they rounded the final corner Jaida discovered the source of the noise. Scores of people stood pressed together in a large circular clearing. There were at least 200 orcs gathered there, with perhaps half as many trolls and bull creatures mixed in. At the center of the space was a raised wooden platform. The orc chief sat atop his stone throne, which had apparently been brought up to the platform for the occasion.

The sea of people parted before Grobb and his prisoner. Once again Jaida searched for some way to escape, and once again she came to the conclusion that it was hopeless. As they approached the platform Jaida caught glimpses of some sort of construction stretching up from the ground. It was a broad plank of wood about four feet long, with three holes cut into it. A hinge along one side led her to believe it could be opened somehow. The plank itself was attached to a stout post. She didn't know why, but the contraption seemed familiar to her.

Suddenly, she remembered where she had seen the mechanism before. When she had first fled her hometown after its destruction at the hands of the undead she had wandered though many small towns, searching for some sign of her friends and family. In one such town she had seen one of these things set up in the town square. She believed it was called a stockade. A man accused of stealing had been locked inside the thing, while a crowd pelted him with rotten fruits and vegetables. The fact that one had been built here did not bode well for her.

All thoughts of the stockade left her mind when they reached the platform. With legs that felt like jelly she followed Grobb up the stairs towards the orc chieftain.

Orthok was quite pleased with himself. After the fiasco the night before he realized that he needed to find a new approach if the girl was ever to wear the collar. Inspiration had struck when the chief remembered a comment Grobb had made. The guard had mentioned the extreme embarrassment the girl had shown when she caught him looking up her skirt. He had immediately summoned a carpenter, and commissioned him to build the stockade that now stood below. Orthok smiled as the girl ascended the stairs. It was time for the fun to begin.

Jaida stared out at the disorienting sea of faces. She saw a few females here and there, but the vast majority of the crowd was male. Many of those faces were leering at her perversely, and she vainly tried to cover herself more fully with the flimsy linen dress. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the orc chieftain rise to address the crowd.

"People of Crossroads, I thank you for coming. I know many of you have duties to attend to, so I'll keep this brief." The orc raised one arm in her direction. "This is Slut." Her face reddened as he said that. The orc began to walk slowly towards her. "I'm sure you all were introduced to her last night." A number of people in the audience began to laugh.

Orthok walked behind her and placed his meaty hands on her shoulders. Her flesh crawled under his touch. "Now, Slut is going to be around here for a long time," the orc said, slowly moving his hands down to the back of her dress. "so I decided you should all get to know her a little… better!" As the chief said the last word, his powerful hands clenched around the fabric of her dress and heaved downward. The poorly crafted dress tore straight down. With a tug the orc yanked the ruined dress from her body.

Hoots and howls erupted from the crowd as Jaida's nude young body was bared. Desperately she tried to cover herself with her arms, but Orthok grabbed her wrists and forced them down. Jaida felt his growing bulge pressed up against the soft curve of her back.

"For the remainder of the day Slut will be on display in this stockade. Feel free to explore her… assets." The cheering grew louder. "I warn you though; keep your dicks in your pants. Anyone seen with it out will have it immediately removed. Other than that, enjoy yourselves."

Jaida mind couldn't process the orc's words. The sheer horror she felt threatened to shut her down. With a gasp she was lifted into the air and carried down the steps. Grobb was already opening the stockade with a key he had produced from his belt pouch. She struggled as best she could, but she was forced inexorably into the contraption. With a dull slam the wooden contraption was closed, and locked tight. The stockade was set up so that she was looking directly at Orthok's stone throne. She shifted her feet, trying to get comfortable. The post was set slightly too low, forcing her to ark her back. It provided the audience with a fantastic view of her bald privates.

Orthok re-climbed the stairs, turned to the circle of guards surrounding the stockade, and said, "Keep it orderly. No more than ten at a time." He then turned to the crowd and said simply, "Enjoy." With that the crowd surged forward.

Jaida gasped as the first hands touched her body. The pair of calloused hands ran up and down the soft mounds of her bottom. In seconds others joined them. Soon every inch of her supple young body was being rubbed by the pressing throng. Two people played with her breasts as a third slowly rolled her nipples between their fingertips.

She let out a wail as a finger penetrated the soft folds of her virginal snatch. A spit covered finger soon followed suit in her asshole. She had always been taught that it was wrong to touch herself there, except in matters of hygiene. Now two strangers were working their fingers in and out of them with abandon. Nothing, not even the events of the night before, had prepared her for this. Throughout it all Orthok grinned down at her, one hand massaging the bulge in his pants.

The guards called out that the current group's time was up, and the hands slowly vanished. In moments they were replaced with others. Jaida felt a face pressed up against her, and seconds later she felt a hot orc tongue exploring her pussy. The tongue slowly traced the outside of her labia before darting inside. Apparently taking a clue from the orc working her snatch, an orc mouth soon wrapped itself around her large breast. Another followed suit and she suddenly had two orcs wildly sucking her beautiful young tits. Jaida began to weep softly.

Orthok never lost his smile.

Chapter 7

Jaida sat on her bed, staring blankly at the wall. She had ceased crying an hour earlier. She had no more tears left to shed. Bands of moonlight glistened off her bare flesh. The orcs hadn't bothered to give her anything to wear after they had taken her out of the stockade. It didn't matter. The entire town had seen, and felt, everything she had to cover.

The events of the day seemed like a nightmare. She had fainted soon into the proceedings, only to be immediately awakened by strong smelling salts. Orthok wanted to be sure she was awake the entire time. After the first hour or so being groped by the never-ending wave of people she had gone into a sort of trance. She was still aware of everything that happened to her in that state, but it was strangely distant, as though it were happening to someone else.

At least the throng had followed Orthok's command to leave their pants on. The sight of a squealing orc having his genitals chopped off with a battle axe had been enough of a warning for the others. Jaida was thankful for that. She wasn't sure if crossbreeding between a human and orc was possible, but she had no desire to find out.

When the sun finally dipped below the horizon line Orthok had called an end to the festivities. Grobb had half led, half dragged her back to her hut. Shabazz had been sent in to tend to her soon after; in addition to chafed skin and soreness of her vagina and asshole, rough treatment by some of the townspeople had left her with several bruises. This the time the two had not said a word to one another. The wizened old orc merely repeated his trick with the light and left.

Jaida glanced up at the sky, trying to judge the time based on the position of the moon. She estimated she had four hours left until sunrise. As soon as Shabazz had left she had grimly promised herself she would not to be surprised again. That resolve was all she had left. Orthok had taken everything else.