The Concubine's Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaida stared at him bleakly. It had all been an act. She should have guessed, but the thought of escape had been too intoxicating for rational thought to affect her. A sudden breeze caused her to glance behind the orc. She was surprised to find that her door was gone.

"Ah, the door. Now that I can be sure the collar works I didn't see much point in keeping it. I don't think you'll be escaping anytime soon. You're free to explore the village, but more importantly, the villagers are free to explore you." Jaida's eyes widened in shock. "That's right, Slut, your days of lounging about are over. It's time for you to earn your keep. Speaking of which…"

Three orcs suddenly entered the hut. Their eyes roamed over every inch of her nude form. Orthok nodded to the trio, who promptly began to undress. "Unfortunately, I have matters to attend to, but I trust will keep you occupied. In exchange for helping me in my little ruse I promised these three could… enjoy your company before the rest of the town. Have fun." With that, the orc chief stepped out into the night.

Jaida felt her collar growing warm.

Chapter 11

Slut sat on her bed, absently rubbing her clit. Her last "visitor" had left nearly an hour ago. She hated these pauses between the fucking. It seemed as though they were happening more and more often of late. She would hate to think the orcs were getting tired of her.

The last few months had been a blur of sucking and fucking, panting and moaning, broken only by short breaks for meals and sleep. She had resisted the dark urges of the collar at first, but the thing's incessant sexuality had slowly broken down her inhibitions. She didn't quite remember when she had finally stopped thinking of herself as Jaida, but she didn't miss her old name. Slut was much more appropriate.

The sheer amount of sex she had experienced was enough to leave any woman raw and broken, yet Slut's pussy and asshole were every bit as tight as they had been when she first arrived. She had the collar to thank for that. The dark metal object had other benefits as well. She could take any dick, no matter how big, into her cunt or ass without an ounce of pain. Even more amazing, with the aid of the collar she could suck even a Tauren cock down to its root and never feel the urge to gag.

And then there was the pleasure. The collar heightened her sexual sensitivity to the point where even the smallest and least experienced lover could be counted on to make her cum at least once. It also rewarded certain actions. Having sex with multiple people increased the strength of her orgasms exponentially, and, as she had discovered during her first session with Orthok, swallowing a man's seed caused her to climax with mind numbing intensity. In addition, being the subject of a man's fantasies gave her a twinge of pleasure, and whenever someone masturbated while thinking of her she had a minor empathetic orgasm.

All in all it was enough to keep her in a state of near constant arousal, which was why she was so impatient now. Slut was just about to get up and find her own playmate when a tall orc entered her hut. Smiling lewdly, she spread her legs open further. "Hello Grobb, looking for a quick fuck to spice up the patrol?"

Grobb looked down at her for a long moment, clearly tempted, before finally shaking his head. "Sorry, Slut, I can't. I'm just here to bring you to Orthok."

"Your loss," she said, raising herself off the bed to follow him.

The two of them walked the familiar path to the chieftain's hut in companionable silence. The orc had warmed up to her quite a bit once he realized he no longer had to be her guard. The two had become friends, in a way. Beneath his gruff exterior Grobb actually had a good sense of humor. The orc often ate lunch with her, swapping stories from their very different pasts before ending the meal with a blowjob.

The shady interior of Orthok's hut was a pleasant contrast to the glare of the midday sun. The orc chief at on his throne, as usual. To her surprise he was not alone; Orthok usually insisted on privacy during her visits. Even more surprising, the person standing next to the throne was a female orc.

She had long, flowing black hair and a silk dress that clung revealingly to her slight (for an orc) form. Whoever the visitor was, she definitely wasn't one of the female guards. The female orc's eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she saw the human, although Slut wasn't sure if it was because of her race, or her state of undress.

Orthok smiled at her as she approached. "Ah, hello Slut. I suppose introductions are in order." He gestured towards the female orc, who was obviously trying to regain her composure. "This is Mara. She's just arrived in crossroads, and has expressed her heartfelt desire to serve me. I've decided to give her a chance to prove herself. Mara, take off your clothes."

Mara looked around uncertainly. It was clear this is not what she had imagined when she had asked to serve the orc chief. Reluctantly, she slipped her arms out of her dress straps and allowed the garment to fall to the floor. Slut gazed at her appreciatively. Her smooth skin was a pale blue, unusual for an orc. She had a narrow waste that curved into full hips. Her slit was as hairless as Slut's, although judging by the light fuzz around it the orc had to shave it frequently. It was her breasts that most caught Slut's eye, though. They were even larger than her own, with dark blue nipples that were slowly beginning to grow hard.

"Marvelous," Orthok said, and Slut was forced to agree. Color bloomed in Mara's cheeks when she noticed the pair's close scrutiny. "Now then, I've decided that it would please me greatly to watch the two of you… get to know each other better. Don't disappoint me."

Slut approached the orc woman, a little unsure of herself. She had never been with another woman before. None of the female guards had ever visited her hut. Still, she had been fucked enough to understand how to give a woman pleasure. In theory.

If she looked unsure, Mara was plainly shocked. She gave a little squeal of surprise when Slut pressed her lips up against the other woman's. The human stuck her tongue inside the orc's mouth, gently swirling her tongue around inside. From behind her, Slut heard Orthok chuckle.

Breaking off the kiss, Slut moved her head down to the woman's luscious breasts. Using the tip of her tongue, she slowly circled the erect nipple, then repeated the process with the other one. Slut began gently sucking on the supple breast, pausing every few moments to switch side.

Slut noticed that Mara had begun to breathe more heavily. She reached a hand up and brushed her fingertips along the gentle slope of the orcs slit. They came away wet. Dropping down to her knees, Slut licked the juices off of the orc's pussy. She smacked her lips appreciably; the clear fluid was delicious.

"Don't be selfish now, Mara," Orthok said. He had pulled his cock out of his pants at some point, and was stroking it as he spoke. "Slut has been kind enough to lick your cunt. I think it's only fair that you repay the favor."

Slut dropped down onto her back, opening her legs to expose her own soaking slit. Mara began to circle around her, until Orthok called out "No, no, lay on top of her." Obediently, Mara dropped down to lie atop of Slut. After a moment of positioning Slut found the orc's pussy once again in front of her face. She began to lick Mara's swollen clit, while at the same time slowly working one finger in and out of the orc's tight pussy.

At first she felt nothing, but soon Slut could feel the other woman mimicking her actions. She moaned as the orc slipped one, and then a second finger into her. A moment later the orc also moaned, and Slut felt the orc's pussy contracting around her finger. The sound of the orc's pleasure, combined with the rough orc tongue massaging her clit was too much, and Slut too began to climax.

She was so caught up in her own pleasure that she completely forgot about Orthok. That was why when she heard him command in a tight voice come to him it took her a moment understand. Gently, she rolled the woman off of her and approached the furiously masturbating chief on her knees. Mara soon followed.

With a groan Orthok sprayed both of their faces with his hot cum. Slut licked the tip of his cock clean, already feeling the beginnings of an orgasm. She used her finger to wipe the salty fluid off of her face, and then licked it clean. She was trembling as she turned towards Mara, who was obviously disgusted by her actions. Slut gently licked the remainder of the semen from the orc woman's face. With her last swallow the pleasure overwhelmed her, and she fell limply to the ground.

It was many minutes before her moans of pleasure subsided.

Chapter 12

Slut moaned as the orc shot his load deep into her throbbing pussy. She savored the feel of the warm liquid that coated her womb. The panting orc rolled off of her, his dick already starting to grow limp. After a brief moment he climbed out of bed. He dressed quickly, with a few backwards looks at her glistening nude form. Without a word he stepped out into the bright glare of the midday sun.

Slut laid back, smiling contentedly. Absently she dipped a finger into the warm stream of cum leaking from her snatch and raised it to her lips. It had been a busy morning. The orc guard was fourth in a string of horny visitors, one of which had been a Tauren. The bull men didn't visit her very often, but when they did it was always… memorable.

There had been some commotion the night before. She had almost gone out to see what was going on, before a guard came by and told her in no uncertain terms to stay in her hut until morning. She had asked her patrons about it, but that got her nowhere. They could fuck her silly, but they were not exactly great conversationalists.

Suddenly the orc that had just left popped his head through the doorway. "Get up, Slut. Orthok wants you." Without another word the orc disappeared again. Slut leaped out of bed, grinning broadly. It really was going to be a busy day.

She quickly washed herself with a small bucket of water in the corner. Orthok liked her to be clean when she came to him. She couldn't wait. There were a few people in the town with bigger cocks than the orc chief, and a few were even more skilled lovers, but no one made her cum harder or more often than him. Slut suspected the collar had something to do with that.

She found it hard to believe she had once hated Orthok. He had opened her eyes to the wonders of sex. To think there had been a time when she had not known the salty sweet taste of a man's sperm, or the sense of fulfillment that came when a thick cock first entered her hot, waiting twat. True, there were times when she missed her friends, but overall she had never been happier in her life.

Slut set off at a brisk walk towards the chief's hut. No sense making him wait any longer than necessary. She enjoyed the looks the townspeople gave her as she went. It was nice to think that her nude body could still turn heads after all these months. A cool breeze sent a shiver down her spine and caused her nipples to grow hard. It was still warm enough to walk about comfortably without clothes, but there was no denying that the weather was getting cooler.

In no time at all she reached the hut. She glanced at the guards in surprise. If anything they looked grimmer than usual, and both sported numerous bandages. Could this have anything to do with the commotion the night before? She slipped inside, blinking her eyes to adjust to the dimness of the tents interior. Orthok sat on his throne, with Mara at his side. There was nothing unusual there. The orc girl had attached herself to the orc chief, and one was rarely seen without the other. Slut didn't mind, not really, even if the frequency Orthok's summons had gone done a bit.

A pair of guards stood before the throne with spears trained on something. Slut's eyes widened in shock when she what it was they were guarding. Standing there in nothing but a torn set of breaches was a human man! He had clearly been badly beaten, but his posture was defiant. A mane of unkempt brown hair hung to his well muscled shoulders. A number of scars stood out on his back, some new, but many at least a few weeks old. The man turned his head at the sound of her entrance, and an expression of shocked disbelief crossed his features.

"Jaida?"

The softly spoken name cut through her like a knife. She looked at the worn man at staring at her. She new that face from somewhere, but… Recognition hit her like a lightning bolt, and her knees nearly gave out. "G-Gailan?" It was impossible. It had been months since she had been abducted, and she had long since given up any hope of rescue. There was no way he could have found her. The horrified face of the man she had pledged her love to mocked her denials.

She suddenly became acutely aware of her nudity. She had been without clothes since her first week in Crossroads, but under his piercing gaze she truly felt naked. Slut (Jaida?) barely suppressed a desire to cover herself with her arms.

Amused chuckling rose up from behind the human man. In her shock at seeing Gailan she had completely forgotten about the orc chief. "Ah, I see you two know each other already. Come up here Slut." Stiffly, as if in a dream she approached the throne. Gailan never took his eyes off her.

Orthok turned to address Gailan. "That was quite a little show you put on last night. Five of my guards killed, and seven more injured. Quite impressive. I spent hours thinking of a fitting way of punishing you. At first I considered drawing and quartering you, but then I began to lean towards flaying you alive." Gailan merely stared at the orc. "In the end I decided on something a little more… fun. She really does have a beautiful body, don't you think?"

She gasped softly as one of the orc's thick fingers abruptly plunged into her hairless pussy. Gailan let out a bellow of rage and flung himself at the orc chief. The two guards caught him before he had gone more than a step. One of them cracked the struggling man on the back of the head with the butt of his spear while the other drove a fist into his midsection. Gailan fell to one knee with a pained grunt. "Don't you touch her. Don't you dare touch her," he croaked.

Orthok withdrew the finger and licked it clean. "Don't touch her you say? Very well, I'll let her do all the touching." The orc reached into his pants and drew out his hard cock. "Go on, Slut. Show him how well you've been trained. This man came a very long way to see you. The least you can do is put on a show for him."

Jaida glanced down at Gailan. The pleading look in his eyes was enough to break her heart. There was no way she could fuck another man in front of him. The collar abruptly flared up, almost painfully hot. Against her will she felt her eyes being drawn to the orc's stiffly erect penis. She felt herself getting wet, a thin drop of fluid dripped down out of her swollen pussy lips. No! I can' t do this to Gailen. Desperately she fought against the collars urges.

In the end it was no contest. Slut straddled the grinning orc and gingerly guided his throbbing cock to her soaking twat. She moaned loudly as she sat down, allowing its full length into her. Gailan gave a choked sob and turned his head away, only to have it wrenched back by one of the guards. Orthok smiled down at him. "Uh uh uh, none of that. You're going to watch every minute of this.

Slut raised herself up until only the tip of his penis was inside her and then dropped down once again. Again and again, faster and faster she repeated the process. Her perfect round breasts bounced in time to her furious humping. Slut moaned as the first orgasm hit her, but didn't stop. She had no idea how long it went on. For what felt like an eternity the only sounds in the hut were Gailan's ragged breaths, her own moans, and the soft squelshing sound coming from her wet pussy.

In the flickering torchlight it was easy to miss the single tear that rolled down her face.

Chapter 13

Gailan crouched in the darkness, moonlight illuminating the sharpened rock clenched tightly in his fist. Sweat dripped down his face, the stinging droplets blurring his vision. Grimly, he forced down the urge to drive the rock into his heart and end it. It had become a familiar battle. He had been in the Orc camp just over a week now. Every day a pair of guards came and dragged him into the light to watch the love of his life be defiled.

Jaida.

The only thing that had kept him from ending it all was the thought of leaving her to the mercy of the orcs. No matter how much she seemed to enjoy the sexual debasement of the orcs, he knew that some glimmer of the woman he fell in love with was still in there. Gailan refused to let that bastard Orthok snuff out that spark. Still, every night the stone was harder and harder to set aside, seemed more eager to plunge into the soft tissue of his chest. It didn't matter. Orthok was growing tired of toying with him. Soon would come the day when the orcs would drag him to a headsman's axe instead of the chief's hut.

With a raw scream of frustration he hurled the rock away from him.

The door let out a dull thump as the guard stationed outside his hut rapped his fist against it. "Hey, quiet down in ther…" The end of the guard's sentence was cut off in a liquid gurgle. The door thumped again, and Gailan heard the unmistakable sound of a body collapsing. Gailan tensed in the silence. There was a faint metallic scraping as a key was fit into the lock. The door eased open, and Gailan prepared to spring, ready for anything.

…Anything, that is, but the blue skinned female orc that stepped into the room. The orc was dressed only in a gossamer nightgown that clung to her generous curves. The gown was opaque, but only just. In her left hand she held a gold inlaid long sword Gailan recognized as his own. In her right she clutched a long, slender dagger. Fresh blood dripped from its tip.

The orc shut the door quickly, but silently. "If you would still wish to save the human girl then get up. There is not much time." She spoke with a thick accent, but she was the first orc he had heard other than Orthok to speak the human tongue.

Gailan rose to his feet warily, still unsure of the blue skinned woman's intentions. "Why are you doing this?"

"The answer is simple: power. What better way to gain power than to become the bride of the heir to the throne of the Horde? However, as long as that human slut is here Orthok has no need for a wife. I had though of simply killing her, but Orthok knows of my jealousy, and would trace it back to me. I had almost convinced myself to do it, in spite of the risks, when you showed up."

"I understand. I take Jaida out of here, and suddenly your path to Orthok is clear. Fine. Give me my sword and we'll be miles away from here before anyone finds out."
She smiled coldly. "If only it were that simple. By now I'm sure you've noticed the collar around the girl's neck. The thing is enchanted with powerful magic. Taking her away from here without removing it will kill her."

Gailan let out a frustrated grunt. "And how do I do that?"

"The collar is keyed to a statue Orthok keeps in his throne room. Destroy that and the collar will trouble you no more."

"How do you know all of this?"

Again the orc woman flashed that cold smile. Orthok grows talkative after lovemaking. You'd be surprised the things I've found out." With a flick of her wrist she tossed the sword to him. He caught it gracefully. "Your armor was too heavy for me to carry. You'll have to leave it here. Give me an hour to distract Orthok before you start out."