The Concubine's Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of town Orthok was also staring at the wall. The orc chief had been in a foul mood ever since he had allowed Slut to go back to her hut, to the misfortune of several guards and servants who had been too slow in moving out of his way. He had calmed down since then, but he still glowered atop his throne.

The chieftain was seriously beginning to wonder whether the human was worth the effort. The stockade had proven to be such a distraction to the people that the vast majority of the town's daily work had gone undone. Apparently the town had been as desperate for female companionship as he was.

He could have accepted the loss of productivity if his plan had yielded results. It had not. Early into the proceedings the stone the Blood Elves had given him had begun to shimmer slightly, but it had quickly faded back to darkness. It had not so much as sparkled since then. Orthok was at his wits end. He had no idea what he could possibly do to top the humiliation of the stockade.

Suddenly a wide grin split the orc's bestial face, and a single word echoed through the darkness of his hut.

"Dul'Thok"

Chapter 8

When the now familiar clank of chains eventually came Jaida jumped despite herself. Grobb entered, and Jaida stepped past him out the door without saying a word. She was apprehensive, but not really afraid. She was convinced that there was nothing Orthok could do to her that was worse than the events of the day before.

By the end of the day she would know how wrong she was.

During the night Jaida had almost convinced herself that she had grown accustomed to being nude, but the feeling of walking around under the bright morning sun still made her feel distinctly uncomfortable. As they walked, Jaida had a sinking feeling that she recognized their route. When she first heard the low hum her fears were confirmed; they were on their way back to the clearing.

The crowd gathered was at least as large as the day before, and they let out a cheer when they saw her. Orthok once more sat upon his thrown atop the wooden platform, grinning deviously. This time the crowd did not give way before her. Rather, they forced her and Grobb to press their way through the throng. More than a few hands pawed at her as she passed.

As they drew nearer to the center of the clearing Jaida caught glances of something made of wood near the edge of the platform. At first she assumed it was the stockade, but she soon realized she was mistaken. Where the stockade had stood earlier were two large planks, crossed into an X shape. A smaller, wider piece of wood extended from the point where the planks met. Thick iron restraints had been driven into the four points of the crossed wood.

Jaida began to climb the stairs, but Grobb blocked her way. He shook his head and pointed towards the wooden contraption. Jaida gave him a pleading look, but the orc only pointed again. Trembling, Jaida walked over to the wooden planks. Two guards quickly went to work securing her, "accidentally" brushing her breasts and snatch quite a few times. Metal bands soon covered her wrists, ankles, and neck. She was lying horizontally, staring up at the midmorning sky. Her spread legs were facing the cheering crowd. She heard a scuffling noise coming from behind her head, and then Orthok began to address the crowd.

"People of Crossroads, I once again thank you for coming. I trust you all enjoyed yourselves yesterday?" The cheer that came from the crowd was deafening, and Jaida felt warmth spread through her cheeks. "Today I call upon you for a different reason. Slut has displeased me, and as the chieftain of this town I invoke the right of Dul'Thok."

The cheering of the crowd subsided, replaced with a confused murmur. Undaunted, Orthok continued. "I realize Dul'Thok is usually reserved for females traitors slated for execution." He chuckled softly. "Let me assure you Slut will not face the executioner's axe this day. I also realize the ceremony has not been done in over two hundred years, before we orcs first came to Azeroth. Nevertheless, I call for Dul'Thok to be performed upon her. I know some of the Trolls and Tauren in the audience may not be familiar with this practice. I ask that you watch your Orc brothers, and join in when you feel comfortable. I shall begin the ceremony, as is my right."

Jaida heard the sound of heavy boots clunking on the wooden stairs, and suddenly a large shadow fell over her. Tilting her head back as far as her restraints allowed, she could just make out the form of the orc chief. To her horror he was removing his trousers. His massive cock stood fully erect. He slowly walked over to her, beginning to rub his hand up and down the throbbing member.

In a moment he stood over her. His thick penis and slowly swinging ball sack filled her field of vision. Someone in the crowd began to chant "Dul'Thok. Dul'Thok." Soon others took up the chant. Orthok soon began to pump his hand faster, his breathing coming in gasps. Jaida stared at him nervously. She remembered those signs from her first night in Crossroads.

Sure enough, in a moment he gave a loud groan, and hot milky fluid shot from the tip of his pulsing cock, landing on her soft, round breasts. Jaida was repulsed. She desperately tried to clean the stuff of her her, but her hands were firmly bound to the wooden planks. The liquid slowly trickled down her breast, pooling on her chest.

Orthok took a step back, and in a loud voice announced "Let the ceremony of Dul'Thok begin!" The crowd surged ahead, surrounding her. To her horror she found they had all removed their pants as well. It suddenly dawned on her what they were going to do.

"No!" she shouted, "Oh please, no." Her cries were drowned out by the chanting of the crowd. To her utter horror, the orcs surrounding her began to stroke themselves. She continued to plead with them, but they paid her no mind. Moments later an orc near her head let out a moan and sprayed her with its sticky load. Jaida spat and gagged as some of the hot, salty fluid fell into her open mouth. The spent orc stepped back, and a furiously masturbating Grobb took its place. One by one the orcs around her groaned and sprayed her with their sticky loads, only to be replaced by another.

On and on it went, the crowd chanting the entire time. Soon there was cum on every part of her body. At first those jerking off onto her were strictly orcs, but Trolls and Tauren soon began to join in as well. Jaida gasped the first time one of the bull creatures' cum splashed onto her face. The sheer amount of semen produced by the creature was astounding. Desperately she tried to enter the trance-like state she had found in the stockade the day before, but it wouldn't come.

The entire process took no more than two hours, but to Jaida it seemed an eternity. By the time the last orc stumbled away her entire body was covered with a thick layer of viscous slime. Despite her best efforts she had swallowed a great deal of the stuff. She doubted she would ever feel clean again.

From atop the wooden platform Orthok cried out, "The ceremony of Dul'Thok is complete. I thank you for your participation. You may now return to your duties." The weary crowd began to disperse, and two guards gingerly undid her bonds, careful to get as little of the sticky sperm on them as possible.

For a moment Jaida just laid there, and then slowly she stood up. As she did she saw Orthok coming towards her, grinning broadly. A small stone was glowing brightly around his neck, and he clutched a black metal collar triumphantly in one hand. Jaida desperately wished she had some way to wipe the smile from the chieftain's face, though to be honest if she had a weapon she would probably turn it on herself.

The orc chief stopped in front of her, eyeing her up and down. Rivers of cum were sliding down her naked form, creating milky puddles at her feet. "Did you enjoy that, Slut? Oh yes, I'm sure you did. I certainly enjoyed watching you squirm." The orc paused to open the black collar. "More importantly, my little Slut, I do believe you're ready for this…" he reached forward with the collar. After what she had been through she didn't even try to stop him.

The collar snapped shut around her neck. Orthok's grin broadened. "Guards, take Slut to the river and wash her off, then take her back to her hut. I want to give her some time to get used to her new collar."

Chapter 9

Jaida sat alone in her hut, slowly running one hand over the smooth black length of the collar around her neck. She tried to slip a finger beneath it, but found it impossible. It was as though the collar was bonded to her flesh. Despite that it was not really uncomfortable. It felt as though it were a natural extension of her body. Still, she was not sure why Orthok had put the collar on her in the first place. The orc had already proven he could do whatever he wanted to her.

That thought caused images of the day's events to rise up in her mind. She still had not come to terms with what had happened. The thought of those all those villagers stroking their… their… Cocks, a voice in her head supplied. They stroked their cocks and sprayed you with their cum. Jaida's eyes widened. The voice that had spoken was her own, and yet somehow it seemed to come from outside her.

She had no more time to marvel at the phantom voice, for at that moment the chains outside her door began to clank. She jumped to her feet, unsure of what to suspect. To her surprise Orthok strode into her hut. He had never come to her before; always Grobb had fetched her when the orc chief desired her presence. He strode over to her bedside, leaving the door open behind him. Jaida gazed through the doorway longingly.

"I see the guards did an admirable job cleaning you off, Slut, the orc said, looking her up and down lecherously. "Hmm, that collar looks very nice on you. Very nice indeed." Orthok shook his head slightly, as if remembering why he was here. "But that's beside the point. I've come to you tonight to apologize." Jaida's eyes nearly bulged out her head. Orthok, the beast who had made her every waking moment a living hell, was apologizing to her? "You see, I've treated you very badly over the past few days, and I know it's been hard for you. In fact, just to show you how sorry I am, I've decided to release you," he said, gesturing dismissively towards the open door. "Go on, you're free to go."

Jaida's heart beat furiously in her chest, and she narrowed her eyes. She didn't trust the orc, but even a chance at freedom was too much to pass up. She quickly strode towards the door. "Of course…" she heard from behind. She told herself to keep going, but she turned around despite herself. She was not particularly surprised to see Orthok taking off his pants. "If you would rather you could stay here and ride my cock. It's your choice, really." As if on cue the orc's dick popped out over the lip of the trousers. He took a seat on her bed.

Jaida gave a small snort of disbelief, and then turned back towards the door. Or at least, she tried to. To her horror, she found herself staring, fascinated, at the orc's erect penis. She felt her privates (no, pussy) begin to moisten. The collar seemed to grow warm around her neck. Slowly, as if in a dream, she began to walk back towards the orc. Orthok grinned and laid back on the bed.

Distantly, she heard a voice in her head screaming at her to run for the door, but she ignored it. Nothing in the world mattered except the cock, and the warmly pulsing collar on her neck. She reached the bed and climbed up, straddling the orc's muscular form. With a trembling hand she guided the orc's hot cock to the wet, swollen lips of her bald pussy.

She moaned like a whore as the massive cock entered her, but she didn't care. Slowly, an inch at a time, she took the thick shaft into herself. To her surprise she felt no pain. The fingers that had entered her during her time in the stockade had caused her virginal pussy to ache terribly, and the orc's cock dwarfed those by far. Yet all she felt as the cock entered her tight hole was a sense of completion, as though she were whole for the first time.

Jaida began to buck her hips, riding the orc chief like a horse. Orthok grabbed a hold of her bouncing tits, and began kneading them in his calloused hands. In no time at all her pussy began to quake, and waves of pleasure pounded through her. She moaned in ecstasy, but didn't stop her rhythmic humping. "Oh, yes," she panted, "fuck me. Stick your hard cock inside my tight little pussy. Give it all to me. I want it all inside me. Harder, oh, harder." The stream of obscenity streaming from her mouth disgusted her, yet she couldn't stop. The dirty talk continued as she bounced atop the orc.

Jaida had no idea how long it lasted, or how many times she came. Eventually, though, Orthok grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her off of him. Jaida stared at him in surprise. "Did I do something wrong?" Jaida asked. "I'm sorry, just please, please, let me ride your cock some more." She was appalled at the words coming out of her mouth, but it was a paltry thing compared with her desire to straddle the chief.

Orthok chuckled. "On the contrary, my dear Slut, you've done quite well. I simply thought that in honor of our first fuck you would like to swallow my load."

Jaida found that she did want that. She wanted that very much. Eagerly she bent down and wrapped her lips around the glistening tip of the orc's cock. She could taste her juices on it. She began to massage the tip with her tongue, swirling it around the hot flesh before sticking the tip of it inside the small hole in the center.

She continued this for only a minute or two before Orthok groaned, and the tip of the penis began to pulse. Orthok's cum splashed into her mouth, hot and salty. The orc pulled his cock out of her mouth, the spent member growing limp already. Jaida swirled the thick fluid around in her mouth, savoring the flavor. She had never tasted anything so delicious in her life. Finally, almost reluctantly, she swallowed. As she did the collar around her neck pulsed again, and she had her largest orgasm yet.

When the waves of pleasures finally subsided she looked up. Orthok was pulling on his pants. When he saw her looking at him he smiled. "That was very good, Slut. I see it was worth the effort it took to break you. I'm leaving now, but I'll be back." He looked at her panting body, sweat glistening in the moonlight. "Oh yes, I will most certainly be back."

Chapter 10

Jaida sat weeping on the side of her bed. As soon as Orthok had left the strange thoughts that had enthralled her faded, leaving her with the terrible knowledge of what she had done. She hated the orc, but more than that, she hated herself. At first she had tried to convince herself it had been rape, but in her heart she knew that she had been a more than willing participant. Even now she could feel vestiges her earlier desire.

The worst part was that she expected the same thing would happen again. The next time those chains began to rattle… Jaida's eyes suddenly widened. The chains! Orthok hadn't relocked them. She had been nearly delirious from her last orgasm when he left, but she was almost certain.

Slowly, she crept over to the door and put her ear against the solid wood. Silence. She applied some pressure, and nearly fainted with relief when it moved. Carefully, inch by inch, she pushed it open. He heart nearly leapt up into her mouth when the door gave its usual squeal, but no one came running. Peeking her head out, she glanced around. The streets appeared deserted.

Gathering her will, she stepped out into the darkness. If she remembered correctly, both Orthok's hut and the town square were due east, so she set off in what she hoped was a westward direction. Jaida stepped quickly from shadow to shadow, eyes darting about constantly. There was nobody on the streets that she could see, but it only took one person raising an alarm to put an end to her escape attempt.

Desperately, she tried to remember everything her night elf friend Elaida had taught her about moving about unseen. She had never paid attention during those lessons, assuming she would never need to put those skills to use. Now she cursed her past ignorance.

Rounding a corner Jaida nearly walked into the broad back of a patrolling orc. Stifling a scream she quickly pressed her back against the shadowed side of a nearby building. She held her breath, certain the guard would turn around any second and see her. He would shout an alarm, and she would be dragged back to her hut, and this time they would not forget the chains. Or worse, when the guard saw her naked body he might decide to put off raising the alarm in order to have a little fun.

Jaida was still imagining all the terrible things the guard would do to her when he walked off, stifling a yawn. For a long minute she just stood there, and then slowly she stepped away from the wall and continued on her way. She was afraid of running into another patrol, but she still hurried as fast as caution allowed. If Orthok decided to pay another visit to her hut, and found her missing…

Jaida breathed a sigh of relief when the gate came into view. To her surprise it stood open. Her relief quickly turned to disappointed frustration when she saw the two armed orcs guarding the exit. Bright torches stood next to the pair, illuminating the area. There was no way she would be able to sneak past them.

She was about to turn back and try to find another way out when another orc came running towards the pair at the gate. The three exchanged hurried words, and then they all set off running into the town. Jaida could not believe her luck. The doorway to her freedom just stood there, open and unguarded.

Knowing she would never have a better opportunity, Jaida set off at a dead sprint towards the gate. She cringed as she broke into the circle of light, but she didn't hear anyone cry out in alarm. The opening loomed larger and larger in her eyes until finally… She was free! A wide smile cracked her face, and she had to stifle a cry of triumph. She didn't know exactly where she would go from here, but anywhere was better than the town of Crossroads.

Jaida made it about 50 feet from the town wall before the first cramp struck. Crippling pain coursed through her right foot, turning her sprint into a limp. The cramp spread to her other foot, and then up her calves. With a grunt she fell to her knees. Grimly, she pressed on, crawling as fast as she could. She tried to ignore the pain, but it was not easy. The cramps continued to spread, and soon every muscle below her waist was a twisted mass of agony.

Jaida fell to her stomach, but she refused to give up. Sobbing from the pain, she pulled herself along by her arms, struggling for every inch. The horrible cramping spread up to her shoulders, and then up her arms. The pain was simply too great, she couldn't go on. Jaida gave a final sob of defeat as the world went dark.

Jaida awoke to the all too familiar sight of Orthok's grinning face. Groaning, she glanced around. She was back in her hut. She knew she shouldn't have expected anything else, but the realization was still bitter. She had been so very close. If not for those cramps…

Seeing she was awake, Orthok began to speak. "I'm glad to see the collar works as promised. . I apologize for the deception regarding your little 'escape' but I figured a demonstration of the collars powers would be the most effective way of forestalling any further attempts." Orthok gave a short laugh when he noted her expression. "Oh, come now. You couldn't have really thought sneaking out of an Horde encampment was that simple? My guards were watching you the entire time. It's a good thing they were. If not for them you would still be laying out there in the road. Believe me when I tell you there are far worse things than orcs out there?"