All Comments on 'The Conspiracy Upended'

by lil_elvis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ejfudd100ejfudd100about 20 years ago
Great

Great story - I'd like to be the guy.

ejfudd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good story

Good story,maybe a bit unbelievable, but I enjoyed it. Wish I could meet a woman like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Fun

Good story about a woman transformed, one of my favorite themes.

Teenage VenusTeenage Venusalmost 20 years ago
You asked for it

Lime,

This has the makings of a 100%er for me. If it were mine I would tighten it a bit by trimming it to get to the meat a bit faster. Some of the 'he said' and 'she said's could be dispensed with. Some of the conversations are not quite realistic: friends tend to speak more 'easily' and informally. They don't explain everything. I also noted a couple of words missing in two spots.

Overall it rates higher than most in this catagory, and was enjoyable. If you would like more detailed critique I would be happy to dissect it a bit by pm and show you what I mean.

Very presumptuous for a whipper-snapper, however, I feel honest critique is worth loads more than an 'I really liked it.'

I will certainly read more of your postings.

Candida.

seasparksseasparksalmost 20 years ago
Loved it

Something in the story rings true.

And that is always a big plus for me.

SunnieSunniealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

The epilogue was probably my favorite part. I wish I had thought of that when I got married! :D

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Lime

There should be a warning at the start of this one...

COLD shower will be required ;-)

Great stuff hon!! (and an excellent sex scene!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Cool story!

A firm handed, caring, master and a newly made slave withhen extremely well. Just the right mix of discipline and rewards. As an added bonus, there's no gratitious violence or degradation! Simply two people finding themselves to be very compatabile.

Well done!

Kydreamer

lyricalcandylyricalcandyover 19 years ago
I remember Again!

I remember this story as well, as something I read a long time ago. Your stories certainly seem to linger in my mind, so I guess I was a fan and I didn't even know it :)

analisgr8analisgr8over 19 years ago
Treasure's are hard to find!!!

Great story Lime, wished I had read this before I had read mrssublime's story. Either way both were great reads none the less. There is no greater woman then one willing to give themsleves over to the will of their man, besides I love being called Master or Sir personally. My wife 'er slut' loves the orgasms, not to mention the attention she gets from me.

rikaaimrikaaimalmost 19 years ago
Well balanced

I think you did a great job of setting up the ultimatum. It set up the rest of the story nicely. The thing I liked best about this story is how easy it is to believe. I could see a true Master taking in a new slut in such a way. The simple command at first building up to the more risque ones is a perfect way of teaching. I agree that it is a perfect blend of rewards with punishment. The imagery mixed with the emotions behind the symbolism is a great balance. The collar was well represented in this story. :-) I truly enjoyed this story and appreciate the realistic insight you give into this lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
T'riffic Story Well done,

Well-crafted and rolled along nicely, no tree-roots for the reader to trip over, until. . .

(yes, there's always a 'but') . . . Until the epilogue, where you were "sanding" (using a good quality sandpaper) and the "alter", (it was going to be different) and you raised her "vale" (and said goodbye). What was it that made the wheels fall off the story at that very late point?

But really, 4 / 5 for the tale.

Cheers, and thanks for the reading.

Kilroy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlil_elvis@lil_elvis
New name, same old smut. Please also check my favorites - my wife's stories, although she's in retirement (temporarily)