Power of Purple Pt. 01

Story Info
Young writer gains a strange power.
3.5k words
3.97
33.4k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam was busy enjoying the late afternoon sun shining on his face when he was rudely disturbed by some loud giggling nearby. He sighed and opened his eyes. Perhaps it had been too much to ask when he thought he'd found a somewhat secluded bench in the park. And how dare some people be so obnoxiously happy when he was trying to have a quiet moment? There was only one other bench nearby which up to now had been occupied by some guy who had taken a break from walking his big shaggy black dog to smoke a cigar. Now though, that guy had been joined by two pretty college-age girls. One of them was busy scratching the guy's dog behind the ears, which the dog seemed to be enjoying, and the other looked like she wanted nothing more than to do the same thing to the guy's close-cropped beard. Cam rolled his eyes and felt a stab of envy. The guy was tall, handsome and looked like he had a lot of muscles hidden away beneath his stylish black leather duster. He was everything that short, thin and rattily-dressed Cam was not.
Whatever. He was probably a dick anyway. Cam tilted his head back and continued to enjoy the rapidly fading light that was a sunny Portland day during autumn.

Cameron Richards, Cam to his friends, was 21 and had moved here three years ago to get away from the ludicrousness that was Los Angeles. Cam had always wanted to be a writer and had written his first book, an epic fantasy novel, during his final year in high school. His parents had been supportive of his dream and had even helped him find an agent. Thus, his book was published a few months after graduation and had done quite well actually. Better than he had expected. It didn't make him enough money to live on but fortunately, one of his dad's friends who was a senior manager at a company in Portland had been kind enough to get him a job when he chose to move there. Cam now worked in statistical analysis and data reconfiguration. As 9-to-5 office jobs go, it was incredibly boring and his boss was annoying but it paid the bills and didn't require Cam to take any work home with him which meant he had enough free time to work on his second book. Speaking of which, it was probably time to get back to writing. The sun had almost set and the temperature was dropping.

Cam got up and began the short walk back to his apartment building. The annoyingly handsome man was also leaving, though thankfully in the opposite direction. He now had his arms around both girls and his dog was trotting along beside them, happily wagging its tail. There was no doubt as to what they were off to do. The people that is, hopefully not the dog. Cam sighed again. Engaging with the opposite sex had never come easy to him. He'd had a girlfriend in high school but their relationship had always seemed slightly awkward and she'd broken up with him after a few months because he'd sort of neglected her in favour of writing his book.

Ten minutes later, Cam arrived at the building where he rented a studio apartment that was small but also cheap. As he walked through the front door he was greeted by the equally lovely and rude individual that was his next-door neighbour, Lisa Johnson. There was no denying it, Lisa was hot. She was one of those girls that put little to no effort into her appearance and somehow managed to look all the more beautiful because of it. Lisa was slightly shorter than Cam and she had dark hair and blue eyes which nicely contrasted her light brown skin. She also had some lovely curves with C cup breasts, a narrow waist and a cute, perky ass. Today she was wearing a dark red t-shirt—which was definitely her colour—tight jeans and scuffed trainers.

Cam had often thought of asking her out but three things prevented that from happening. Firstly, she had a 6 foot 2 shaven-headed boyfriend who Cam was 90 per cent sure was a drug dealer and small-time criminal. Secondly, even if she were single there was no chance in hell she'd go for someone like him. And thirdly, she was the textbook definition of an ice queen.

"Hi Lisa," Cam said with a friendly smile.

Lisa just rolled her eyes and brushed past him. She must have been in a good mood today as her eye-rolling was usually accompanied by a "yeah whatever." When he'd first met her, Cam had thought he had done something to offend her. But after talking to his other neighbours, who were all lovely people, they had assured him that she was like that with everyone. He didn't know why she was like that and he certainly didn't know why he stubbornly persisted in being nice to her. As he trotted up the stairs to his apartment on the second floor, Cam put Lisa out of his mind—a difficult task—so he could get back to his book. He entered his apartment, sat down at his desk and opened his laptop. It only took him a couple of seconds to recover his train of thought and he started writing.

Two hours later, he decided to take a break. He saved his work, thinking it was time for dinner. But before he could get up, his gaze fell on a book on his desk. It was one of the old books that Cam had picked up at a junk store a few days ago. It was old, faded and falling apart. He also had no idea what it was about as it was written in a language that he didn't recognize. The only reason he had bought it was because it contained a lot of strange drawings that had served as inspiration for some parts of his book. They had a sort of gothic strangeness to them that Cam found fascinating. Some were downright creepy.

Cam flipped through the pages until he stumbled upon a drawing that he quite liked. It depicted a pair of purple eyes surrounded by a web of symbols, intricately woven together with flowing lines. As he took a closer look he realized the lines were actually words written in the same strange language as the rest of the book. He found that he couldn't tear his gaze away from the purple eyes. It was only a drawing but he felt like they were staring into his soul.

Cam suddenly felt a tingling in his own eyes. At first, he thought a bit of dust had got into them but then the feeling increased. Now it was not a tingling anymore but slightly painful. However, he suddenly was unable to blink. He also found that he couldn't look away from the drawing. Were the purple eyes... getting brighter? No, that was impossible. They were a drawing on paper, not on a computer screen. What was happening? Cam's vision narrowed until the only thing that he saw was the pair of purple eyes on the page in front of him. The pain in his eyes was still increasing but Cam was frozen in place. He couldn't even reach up to rub his eyes. He felt like they were being branded by a hot iron. Then something snapped in his mind and the heavy book fell from his numb fingers and landed on the floor with an audible thud. Cam clamped his hands over his eyes, squeezing them shut and screamed. He stood up and knocked his chair over. Blindly stumbling through his apartment he also managed to knock over a glass on his desk which hit the floor and shattered.

And then, as quickly as it had started, the pain disappeared. Cam struggled to regain his senses and realized that he was hunched over and breathing heavily. He felt a drop of sweat trickle down his forehead. His vision was blurred but he blinked furiously and it returned to normal. Yet something was different. Something felt off. It was like his eyes had suddenly become... warmer. Before Cam could find a better description of what he was feeling, someone knocked on his door. He stumbled towards it and with trembling hands, he managed to open it. It was Lisa. He stared. Lisa Johnson was outside his apartment and she had a furious expression on her face.

"Hey, you mind keeping it down? Some of us are trying to... to... uhhhh..."

She sputtered to a halt and a curiously blank expression appeared on her face. Cam frowned. A moment passed but Lisa didn't resume speaking. She just stood there with that strange expression.

"Uhm, Lisa?" Cam asked eventually.

"Yesss...?" she said.

Her voice had changed. Her usual biting and haughty tone had disappeared and she now sounded dreamy and almost trancelike.

"Uh, are you ok?" Cam asked.

"I think so... I feel good... master..."

Cam blinked. Had she just called him master? What the hell was going on? Was she having a stroke? Do people who have strokes suddenly become overly respectful? Figuring that he should probably invite her in and give her some water or something, Cam took a step back.

"Uhm, do you want to come in?"

A small smile appeared on her face and Cam's heart missed a beat. She was smiling. This had to have been the first time he had seen her do that. He hadn't even thought she was capable of smiling.

"Thank you, master," she said and walked into his apartment.

Walked was probably the wrong word. It was more like she floated into his apartment. Cam was dumbfounded. Not only was Lisa Johnson, one of the hottest girls he'd ever seen, standing in the middle of his apartment but she had called him master. Twice.

This is a dream, Cam thought. I hit my head while stumbling around my apartment and this is a weird dream that I'm having right now as I'm lying on the floor, unconscious. All because of that stupid drawing of some weird purple eyes.

Eyes! His eyes! What had happened to his eyes? They still felt strangely warm as if he had two tiny space heaters installed in his eyeballs. Cam dug out his phone and opened the camera app. He switched to the front camera, intending to see if there was something wrong with his eyes. He froze.

Yeah, definitely a dream, he thought.

His eyes, which were usually a boring brown, had turned a deep shade of violet. The same shade of violet as the eyes in the weird drawing in the book. And they actually seemed to be glowing a little. What the hell was happening? Cam switched his phone off and put it away. He shut his apartment door and turned to Lisa. She was still standing in the middle of his apartment and gazing at him with that dreamy smile on her face. She was looking at him, as if waiting for instructions. Instructions. A strange feeling overcame him.

"Raise your left arm," he said.

Without a moment's hesitation, Lisa raised her left arm.

What?

"Why did you do that?" he stuttered.

Lisa frowned slightly.

"Because... you told me to," she said.

"But why... Why are you doing what I tell you?"

Her frown deepened slightly.

"Because you're my master," she said.

Cam stared at her.

This is absurd, he thought. Do I have magic powers now? Did that weird book give me magic powers? I've got to be dreaming. Or am I going crazy? Is she playing some sort of prank on me?

His thoughts raced at a million miles an hour. Eventually, an idea began to form in the back of his mind.

Ok magic powers, time to see how far I can push this.

"Take off your shirt," he ordered.

Lisa complied immediately. She slipped her red t-shirt off and dropped it on the floor, revealing a black sports bra underneath.

No fucking way, Cam thought.

Lisa, beautiful and haughty Lisa, was standing in his apartment in jeans and a bra. Cam suddenly realized that his cock was rock-hard. He hadn't even noticed his erection forming. Heat rose to his face and he was aware of the blood pounding in his ears. But he knew there was no stopping now.

"Your clothes. Take them off. All of them," he said.

"Yes master," Lisa said dreamily and began undressing.

Cam watched in awe as one of his wildest fantasies came true. Lisa took off her shoes and socks and slid out of her jeans. All she wore now was her bra and her matching black panties. Then without hesitation, she took those off too and stood naked before him. And God, she was gorgeous. Her slim body looked so inviting with full breasts that were just begging to be squeezed. Her skin was flawless with not a single mark on her. Cam also noted that she had no hair whatsoever beneath her neckline, something he liked very much. She looked even better than he had imagined. And he had imagined it many times. She was a vision of beauty and sexuality come to life.

A vision of beauty and sexuality? Really? Cam snorted. Sometimes the writer part of his brain could appear at the most inopportune moments.

At this moment, however, any doubts and disbeliefs that Cam had about what was happening went right out the window. He decided to temporarily accept the fact that for reasons he could not explain, he had power. He felt it coursing through his veins, making his blood boil. In two strides, he covered the distance between them and pulled Lisa into a kiss. He had never kissed anyone like that before, not even his ex-girlfriend. Those kisses had been awkward, fumbling and weak. This one was raw and full of passion. He wrapped his hands around Lisa's narrow waist and pulled her sexy naked body into his. She gave a mewl of pleasure and returned the kiss just as fiercely, her small hands clawing at his back. Their tongues explored each other's mouths before Cam pulled away.

"Undress me," he growled in a voice that surprised himself.

He had never sounded so confident. And he had certainly never dreamed of speaking to someone in such an authoritative way. Particularly not a girl. But Lisa eagerly leapt into action. She ripped off his sweatshirt and the t-shirt he had on underneath as if her life depended on it. Cam kicked off his shoes as she knelt down in front of him. Then she tugged off his socks, trousers and his boxers, freeing his cock. Like any frustrated teenager, Cam was no stranger to jacking off to questionable porn on the internet but he could never recall being this erect before. And was it his imagination or had his cock actually grown slightly in size?

Lisa was still kneeling submissively in front of him and staring up at him. The sight of her like this, she who had always ignored him or sneered at him just for saying hello, was driving Cam insane with lust. He knew exactly what to do.

"Suck it, bitch," he ordered.

Immediately, Lisa enveloped his cock with her mouth and Cam groaned in ecstasy. His ex had never given him a blowjob. They'd only had clumsy, inexperienced sex a few times. Now he was in heaven. The feeling of Lisa's hot little mouth enveloping his member was like nothing he had ever felt before. And then she started sucking. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock as she alternated between sucking and stroking his shafts with her adorably small hand. Without thinking, Cam interrupted her flow by grasping the back of her head and pushing her down on his cock. He felt rather than heard her moan in pleasure as he forced her to deep-throat him for a few seconds. Lisa made a few choking sounds that felt incredibly good but didn't resist as he held her. He let go, allowing her to come up for air while she continued to furiously jack him off with her hand. Cam felt himself approaching orgasm but he wasn't remotely satisfied yet.

"Stop," he said.

Lisa immediately stopped her ministrations and looked up at him with a pouty look on her face.

"Master?" she asked.

"Get on the bed," he ordered.

"Yes master," she said and smiled.

She immediately lay down on his bed and opened her legs suggestively. Cam was able to glimpse the glistening wetness between her thighs. Was being forced to obey his commands turning her on? He approached the bed, his manhood standing proud before him. Lisa's gaze alternated between his throbbing cock and his burning violet eyes. Distantly, he was aware of the heat in his eyes increasing.

"You like that, slut?" he growled, surprising himself with his tone again.

Lisa nodded furiously. "Yes master, I did."

"Beg me to fuck you," Cam said.

Lisa's beautiful blue eyes immediately became wide and pleading.

"Please fuck me, master. Fuck your little slut. I need you in me, please. Please, please, oh—"

Cam couldn't take it anymore. He lunged onto the bed and in one smooth movement, inserted his cock into her wet and willing pussy. Lisa's eyes rolled up in her head and she moaned in bliss. There was no point in any more foreplay. Cam began pumping furiously and fondled her lovely breasts. This wasn't love-making. This was raw, animalistic fucking. And it felt damn good. Cam squeezed her nipple which elicited a squeak from her. Then her back arched in pleasure as she continued to beg him.

"Yes master, oh, please fuck me. Oh, oh, harder master. I need your, oh, I need your cock, I, oh, oh, oh—"

Cam felt her pussy contract as an orgasm crashed through her. Her begging had driven him insane with lust but this was the final straw that sent him over the edge. He joined her in orgasm and felt his hot cum spurt into her. He came harder and longer than he had ever before. When it was over, he slid out of her pussy and collapsed on top of her, burying his head in her tits.

"Mhhh, thank you, master," Lisa said dreamily as she writhed beneath him, still in the final throes of her orgasm, her hands stroking his back. "That was amazing, master."

Now that his need had subsided, Cam felt his thoughts begin racing again as reality set in. What the hell had just happened? Had he really just turned Lisa Johnson into his obedient sex slave with the help of some sort of magical powers? But now what? Would she stay like this forever? Or would she come to her senses and freak out? What if she told her thuggish boyfriend about it? Or went to the police because she thought he'd drugged her or something.

We can't have that, Cam thought. An idea occurred to him.

He lifted his head and fixed Lisa with his violet gaze. Her jaw slackened slightly as their eyes met.

"Mhhh," she moaned.

"Lisa, listen to me closely," Cam said.

She frowned and her eyes narrowed, though they didn't leave his gaze.

"You're going to forget everything that just happened here," he said.

"Yes, master," she replied.

"When I tell you, you're going to get dressed and go back to doing whatever it was you were doing before. You'll be your normal self again. Not this... whatever you are now. You're going to remember giving me a stern lecture about making too much noise and me agreeing to keep it down."

"Okay," Lisa said meekly.

Cam was about to give the word when two more things occurred to him. He smiled deviously.

"You're going to leave your panties here. If you notice their absence, you'll think you lost them in the laundry room. And from now on, whenever you see me and I say hello to you, you're going to say hi back and smile. You won't know why you're doing it but it will make you feel good. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master," Lisa said.

"Good girl," he said.

She shivered in pleasure at the compliment.

Cam thought for a moment, trying to work out if he'd forgotten anything. When nothing came to mind he jerked his head towards the door.

"Go," he said.

Lisa immediately got up and put all her clothes back on, except for her panties which she ignored entirely, and strode out of his apartment, closing the door behind her. A moment later, he heard her go into her own apartment next door.

Right, Cam thought. Let's hope this works.

Suddenly, he felt an overwhelming sense of fatigue overcome him. He barely had time to cover himself with his blanket before he lay back down and passed out.