The Conspiracy Upended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for you to entertain me. Take one hand and play with your tits and with the other, finger fuck your cunt. I want you to show me what feels good and cum for me."

Slightly hesitantly, one hand moved to her tits, while the other began to rub her clit.

"That's it spread your cunt juice around. Now fuck you cunt with your fingers."

Lynne took two fingers and began to slowly fuck herself. In less than a minute her speed increased and she started moaning loudly. She pulled harder on her nipples. Her hips bucked and twitched as the orgasm washed over her. When she finally wound down and began to relax, I removed my clothes. Her performance had made my cock to begin to getting hard again. I moved up the bed and knelt by her face. "Would you like to suck my cock some more?"

"Yes, sir."

"Open wide and look me in the eyes while you suck." Her eyes shined with lust as I worked my cock in and out of her mouth. "Do you like sucking my cock?"

"Yes, sir, I love sucking your cock."

When she had gotten me hard again, I asked "Do you want me to fuck your juicy cunt with my cock?"

"Yes, sir, please fuck my juicy cunt with your cock."

I rolled onto my back. "OK slut climb on and ride my cock. Tell me to fuck that hot, juicy cunt while you play with your tits."

Lynne knelt over my cock and put it up to her cunt. I slid in very easily. "Fuck my hot, juicy cunt." she said as her hands came up to her tits.

"Now pinch and pull on your nipples and keep telling me to fuck you. Keep your eyes on mine"

She vigorously began to pull on her nipples and started rambling, "Fuck my hot juicy cunt....fuck my cunt... fuck.. cunt...." The look in her eyes was fantastic, alternating between lustily looking at me and rolling up in her head. I took my hands and started caressing her ass, "Oh yes...fuck my cunt...squeeze my ass." My hand wandered closer and closer to her asshole while she rode more cock more and more vigorously. When I finally began lightly stroking her asshole, she fell forward onto my chest. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." she cried. I lubed a finger with her juice and slowly inserted the tip into her asshole. Lynne started rocking back and forth on my cock, as another orgasm took control. When it subsided, she sat back up on me. Her chest and tits showing a deep pink flush and her eyes were a little glassy, with a contented grin on her face.

"Did my little slut have a good cum?"

"Oh yes....sir. I had never experienced anything like it."

"But your not done yet, slut. Get on your hands and knees and get ready to have your asshole fucked.."

"But, sir, I have never done that. I'm afraid it will hurt."

"There's a first time for everything, and if you follow my instructions it should become pleasurable, although it may be a little painful at first. Hasn't my little slut enjoyed everything so far?"

"Well, yes, sir, but I am still scared."

"But that same fear has eventually given you many pleasures tonight, so get on your hands and knees with you ass high in the air."

"Yes, sir."

Lynne got on all fours as I knelt behind and opened the lube. I dribbled a little on her ass crack and let if flow over her asshole. The cool fluid gave her s light chill as I began to rub it around her asshole, which tightened immediately. "How does this feel my little slut?"

"Good sir, but also strange."

"I'll do this slowly, starting with my fingers to help you get loose. Try to relax, keeping yourself tight will make it more painful. I'll work on your cunt at the same time to make that easier."

I put some more lube on my finger and started to gently tease the opening of her ass. With my other hand I started to rub her clit and cunt lips. Soon, Lynne started rocking back and forth to the rhythm of my fingers, so I started to slightly penetrate her ass. There was some initial resistance but soon I had worked up to the first knuckle. Very slowly, I started to work in and out of her ass while she continued to rock her hips.

"Feel good, my little slut?"

"Yes, sir, surprisingly so."

I started to ease my finger a little deeper into her asshole with each stroke, but she continued to maintain her rhythm. She had definitely relaxed, so I put lube on a second finger and started to work it in with the first.

"Mmmm. I'm really starting to enjoy this," said Lynne.

"Didn't I tell you that you would, my little slut?"

"Yes, sir, but I was not convinced."

I now had two fingers in her ass up to the second knuckle, so it was time for her to experience the real thing.

"I'm going to fuck you asshole with my cock now. While I get ready, I want you to rub your cunt. I'm going to make my cock very slippery and when I put it up to your asshole, you will push back and ease it in on your own."

Lynne started frigging her cunt and I placed the head of my cock up to her asshole. She pushed back slightly. "Ugh..ugh...I don't know if I can get it in." she said, so I grabbed her hips and started pushing until the head was in. Damn she was tight. "Oh...ow...it feels so big!"

"Just keep fingering your cunt and let your asshole adjust. I won't go too fast."

After a while I could feel the grip on my cock loosen, so I started to push in a little more. I could hear the intensity of her breathing increase, so I slowly fucked her ass with the first couple of inches.

"Feeling better my slut? Ready for more?"

"Yes, sir, it does feel good. I think I can take more, but please go slow."

I kept fucking her ass with slow strokes, and every few strokes pushed in a little deeper. After a few minutes, I had entered her fully, and could feel her hand on her cunt brush against my balls. I stopped fucking her and said, "My whole cock is in your asshole now, so it wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No sir.."

"So my little slut, look back at me and start fucking my cock with you ass. Keep working your cunt with your hand."

Lynne slowly started riding my cock, only moving a few inches on each stroke, but gradually finding how to move my entire length in and out of her ass.

"Faster, slut." I held her hips and helped increase the pace. My cock felt so good in her tight ass that I knew I would not last much longer

"Oh...ugh..OH god I'm coming!" she cried, so I really started slamming her with each stroke and a monstrous orgasm took hold of me. I pressed my cock in as deep as possible and immediately started shooting blasts of cum deep in her ass.

As we both began catching our breaths, I again started to slowly work my shrinking cock in her ass. It felt so good I didn't want to stop, but eventually it popped out. Lynne collapsed onto her stomach and let out a long deep sigh.

"Roll over slut," I said somewhat weakly, my legs feeling like Jell-O. I moved up the bed, kissed her gently on the lips and began removing her collar.

"You don't have to take it off me, sir."

"But I want to."

"All right, but don't wait too long to put it back on."

I placed the collar on the night stand and turned out the light.

We spooned against on another and fell into a deep sleep while gently caressing each other.

Epilogue:

About a year later, I'm sanding at the alter and Lynne is walking down the aisle. She proceeds up to me and I raise her vale. I see she is wearing a white velvet collar under the lace of her gown. I know this was not original part of the gown. As we turn to face the minister, she whispers, "I hope this collar works as well in white, sir."

12