The Construction Workers

Story Info
Loving wife his seduced by construction worker.
14.3k words
4.18
133.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers

The building of their extension had been moving along nicely. There had been delays, a week when the old sewage pipe in the ground collapsed and needed replacing. Then the site foreman passed away and it was a further two weeks before the small work force returned with a new foreman.

John and Paula Brown had moved into the property twelve years earlier with the sole intention of extending the property, they had seen its potential and were now trying to capitalise on it. The financial climate at the time indicated that it was a good to time to make better their home.

They had been married for sixteen years and work started just after their sixteenth wedding anniversary. Paula, like most women, has two personalities. If you knew the couple, you would say that Paula wore the shoes in the house. She was a strong confident woman with high moral standards, she can be cool and calculating even shrewd.

John, her husband, you would class as being the complete opposite, when at home. At work, he is a hard sale executive who isn't afraid to take risks. The company valued him for his sometimes-ruthless negotiating skills and the amount of business he'd procured. Yet, when he is at home, he is content to leave Paula in charge of the domestic issues. He likes the quiet life, to come home and immerse himself in his hobbies, tease his two beautiful daughters mercilessly and maintaining his garden. He has no problem in allowing Paula to be in charge.

However, there is a kind of role reversal when they enter the bedroom or when John instigates sex. Paula for all her confidence and moral standards becomes the submissive, not in the true sense of the word but she allows John to take control and set the rules when it comes to sex. That is the way it has been for all their married life.

Like all heroes of legend, they all have their Achilles heel. Though Paula may wear the shoes, she has a weakness that breaks down that strong, confident woman. Since having two children, she has disliked her breasts with a passion. They have lost all their firmness and sag considerably, for the past eight or nine years Paula had grown a complex about them and always ensured no one would see anything of her breasts. She would ensure that her bras would encase the sagging flesh completely. Whenever she looked at herself in the mirror, she would cringe in despair while mauling her breasts. The one thing Paula always wanted was to keep the shape and firmness of her figure but after two children, it was never to be. John on the other hand liked her breasts just as they are and that infuriated Paula.

From the very first day Anas arrived at the property she felt uncomfortable, she could tell he was always looking at her. At first, she just dismissed it as her imagination. However, within days she realised it wasn't. With John at work and the kids at school, she was not only doing her chores but made the workers cups of tea and sandwiches. At these times, they would all talk to her, Anas mostly, discussing the work on the extension.

One day John was in the kitchen having his breakfast. He was late this day as he had an appointment with a client not far from home and to go to the office first would have been pointless. He sat eating his cereal when Anas came to the door, "Good morning Mr Brown," he said with a huge smile, "What a lovely day?"

John turned to look towards the door and replied, "Aye that it is, Anas."

"We don't get mornings like this in Syria, here the sun gently warms the air and you can feel the coolness of the night slowly warm up. In Syria, as soon as the sun comes over the horizon, it is hot and I mean hot and humid. I like this kind of weather."

"Yes that's one of the good things about our climate Anas, but you wait until the winter gets here then you'll want to get straight back home for some of that warmth."

Anas laughed his white teeth bright, too bright John thought. "You're right there Mr Brown your winters are too cold for me, in October I go home."

"Back to your wife; does she not mind you being away for so long?" John asked.

"That is a fair question Mr Brown. Alas after but a few weeks she tells me she is fed up with me being home and she kicks me out to fine work. Work in Syria not pay much that is why I come to England and earn money," he replied, I send the money home and we have a good life and when I go home I can sit around and drink coffee while watching the pretty girls go by."

"That sounds good to me too, Anas but I wouldn't get away with it, and Paula would kill me if she saw me looking at pretty girls."

"My friend what you have to remember is this, what the eyes don't see the heart won't grieve over."

"I know that saying, Anas but you know what women are like they always seem to know what you've been up to."

"That is one thing I can agree on, Mr Brown. My wife must be a witch with a crystal ball, as she sometimes seems to know what I have been doing. But I do manage to get one over on her now and again and that pleases me."

John laughed and continued with his breakfast.

"Your home is well on the way to being finished, Mr Brown soon we will all be gone."

"We hope so, Anas we hope so."

At that moment, Paula walked into the room carrying two glasses and an empty bottle of wine. She'd obviously picked them up on her way through to the kitchen. Paula had completely forgotten herself especially when there are several builders moving about the place. She came into the kitchen and both Anas and John looked at her dressed in her flimsy nightshirt showing a lot of thigh and the wobble of her tits as she walked.

"Morning Mrs Brown," Anas spoke. His voice broke her thoughts and suddenly Paula realised the position she was in, "Lovely morning?"

She stopped in her tracks; "Oh!" quickly put the glasses and wine bottle down on the worktop and crossed her arms. "Oh morning Anas, yes it is a lovely morning."

John watched her face colour up as her embarrassment grew. Paula stood there unsure of what to do next when she looked at John, made a beeline to the table, and sat down using her husband to shield her from Anas.

Noticing Paula's embarrassment he said, "Well I suppose I'd better get back to the grunts and see what they're up too." He looked over at John and smiled. The chair Paula sat on gave a good view of her legs and thighs, she'd crossed her legs and this only emphasised the shape of her thighs. Nevertheless, what he did like when she entered the kitchen was the way her breasts gently bounced under the nightshirt. He took one more look in Paula's direction, hidden from his view, he realised that there could be a challenge here with this woman and he really felt like a challenge.

As the days went by so Anas made sure he could be close, his talks with her became gentle and meaningful. He understood her plans of decorating the house once the building had finished. Slowly, as the days got longer and the work progressed his words had become more than that. Very quickly, her usual strong demeanour softened towards him and she found herself listening more closely to what he had to say. Within his words, she found a passionate creativity. He made her laugh and sometimes brought tears to her eyes with stories of life back home. The words he spoke would spin a web of romantic longing and when she spoke, he would transform her words into stories of their own. Boring deep into their meanings, he twisted them with deceit and desire to find an element of romantic and sexual truth. His subtle words brought an undercurrent of dynamic tension and she felt this. It swayed her and slowly bent her to his whim.

That strong outward shell that protected her melted like snow from this man's gentle, warm seductive words.

Like a little girl, she found herself becoming obsessed with him. At first, she would search for him just a couple of times a day then it was more or the time spent with him got longer. Then, suddenly, she found herself doing things for him. He was appreciative and she liked it. The requests were menial at first and slowly they changed and she changed.

Later, with hindsight, it was about this time John realised something had changed in his wife. Of course, at the time John didn't have a clue. But at that time what he saw he liked. He liked the idea that Paula had turned full circle and was now looking the woman she really was.

Brunette, nice figure, not skinny and yet not fat. She has large dark eyes that seem to shine when you look into them. After two kids and fourteen years of marriage, she was still looking attractive. Her dress sense had reverted to when they were first married with slightly shorter dresses and skirts. She was wearing more makeup, not a great deal more but enough for him to notice. Paula had become closer, she would cuddle up to John in the evenings and he liked it. Moreover, in bed she seemed a lot more responsive. Hindsight is one thing, but at the time, John was like most men, blind as a bat!

John had taken a couple of days off work; this is something he'd planned to do as the extension progressed to its conclusion. He was working in the rear of the property clearing a section of ground where he intended to build a patio and sun house. This had been something he wanted to do for several years. This section of the garden was overgrown and would need a lot of hard work to clear the ground sufficiently for his project.

The work was hard and the weather hot, it wasn't long before he could do with a cool drink. He looked up the garden towards the house and to his surprise saw his wife walking down the path towards him carrying a glass of juice.

"That's perfect timing," he said to himself. He came away from the pile of overgrowth and stepped onto the path to watch his wife come to him.

The sun was shining over the house and into his eyes. His sunglasses were having trouble keeping the glare reduced but he could clearly see his wife walk towards him along the path. As she walked the half way mark, the sun shone through her summer dress making it practically transparent. As she came closer, he could clearly see her legs and the small gap at the top of her thighs. It was quite an erotic sight to be sure and he smiled to himself, as he knew that if Paula knew she was displaying herself like that she'd be running for the wardrobe to change. However, as Paula came to him and just before the angle was lost he saw something that shocked him. Something he thought she'd never do.

Paula was actually walking down the garden path with no knickers on. He could clearly see her wild bush silhouetted against her dress. Then the scene was gone as the angle was lost.

Paula smiled at him, "Thought you needed a drink as you're working so hard," she looked past him, "Hi Digger."

John turned to Digger standing behind him. He saw the smile on his face and John instantly realised he'd seem exactly what he'd seen.

"Thanks sweetheart you're a gem," he replied taking the bottle of beer and taking a swig.

"Once you've broken up all those branches what are you going to do with it all?" Paula asked looking at the large pile of branches.

"Burn it, I'd need a lorry to clear this lot away and dump."

"Maybe we could clear out that old shed behind the garage and burn that too?"

"Depends what it is, I'll look into it."

"Well I've got some washing to do, I'll see you in a bit," said Paula turning and walking back up the path.

John stood there and watched his wife walk away. The sun again shone through her dress and with great interest, he tried to discover whether she really was sporting a naked beaver but he was disappointed as her arse, as nice as it was, got in the way. Blimey, has Paula lost her senses. She's only ever done that once before and that was while they were on their honeymoon.

"Nice sunny day Mr Brown?" Digger said.

"Lovely, can't complain though."

"Got your work cut out there," he said as he followed Paula up the path carrying some tools.

As the extension took shape, so the mess around the house intensified and a week later Paula found herself constantly cleaning dust from the areas not immediately affected by the building work. She was in the lounge dusting again, when Anas entered, "Are Mrs Brown, please may I speak with you?" He asked with that huge grin.

Paula jumped with surprise, "Oh, hello Anas."

"I have come to see you about your answer?"

"Yes I suppose you have," she replied sheepishly. That hard exterior Paula had disappeared in an instant as she stood in the lounge looking at the floor and then up at Anas.

"So what's it to be?" Anas gently asked with a voice full of syrup, "We could have so much fun together, so Paula what's your answer please?"

"I think it might be fun too, but I'm not sure Anas. I am a married woman; I have a man who treats me well I've no need to take our friendly relationship any further."

"But Paula we've been over this, surely a hug here and a kiss there would not hurt two consenting adults?"

Anas moved to stand close to her. Paula could smell his cheap deodorant plus the remnant of another odour, a manly one that sent a shiver down her spine. To her he smelt good and she felt her stomach quiver.

"You're a beautiful woman, Paula you need to relax and allow things to progress."

Paula felt her reserve break, the cool clear confident woman she had once been had been eroded away over the last couple of weeks by this man. There was nothing left. His constant and insistent words had, since he arrived three weeks ago battered her into submission.

"Please can we just go on the way we are?" Paula asked.

Anas swallowed hard, "Okay." Now his mind was set and the challenge stepped up a level.

Paula was in the bath. She likes her bath, she likes the hot soapy water covering the whole of her body as she lays with her eyes closed letting the world soak away. That's not to say she doesn't like having a shower, they both have their uses. But today would be the last time she would be able to have a bath as the builders will be ripping it out tomorrow and it will be at least three days before the bathroom will be operational again.

It was early evening. The days were longer and Anas had managed to get the workers to work longer so that they could catch up with the delays. Paula could hear them working as the hot soapy water massaged her body.

Then suddenly the guilt set in, crashing through her mind and she recoiled about the things she'd done over the last couple of days.

Why she ever agreed to do them she'll never know. She'd never done anything like this before, in fact she'd never even thought about it. Somehow, Anas had managed to break down her defences, which had taken years to put into place. Only John had been able to get behind them, but Anas had done it in a couple of weeks. Now she was being used, on one hand she hates the idea that a complete stranger could do this to her and yet on the other it is exciting and exhilarating.

Paula lay in the water thinking, setting her mind to stop this idiocy and somehow make it up to John.

She never did.

Anas didn't relent and Paula found herself accepting more and more requests from him

The gutted kitchen was ready for the new units and Anas, Digger and Longlegs were installing them.

Paula had made some sandwiches, and with a pot of tea places it all on a tray, then took it out onto the patio where John was sitting watching Sid working on the scaffolding above them.

Paula sat and poured the tea. She sat away from John close to the scaffolding and wearing a loose fitting blouse for a change. John noticed that Paula had two of her top buttons undone and was mildly surprised that she hadn't had them done up to hide her breasts. Noise from above took his attention away and John looked up at Sid who was treating timbers in the side of the building.

John took a sandwich and started eating.

"As we can't cook at home I thought we could have dinner at The Black Swan tonight, darling," Paula suggested.

"Good idea; we've not been out for quite some time."

"That's true; it'll be nice since we won't have the girls with us." Paula added.

"Yes, I was wondering what they were up to staying with their grandparents?"

"Well I spoke to mum earlier and she said they were fine, granddad had taken Susan fishing and Lucy had helped mum with some shopping and cooking. She managed to get Lucy gut one of the fish Susan had caught," said Paula astonished.

"Wow that's a bit much isn't it, why doesn't she do that with you?"

"Who knows, maybe mum has a better way with people than I do?"

"Maybe but I think we ought to work on that when they return."

Paula nodded and took another sandwich.

John looked up to see Sid looking down. However, he wasn't looking at them he was looking straight down at Paula.

"So we'll walk down to the Pub about seven, shall we," asked Paula?

John straight away saw Sid's line of sight and realized that he was looking down Paula's blouse. The blouse was a floral print and square cut across the breasts and it looked fine considering Paula's thoughts about her breasts.

"That'll be good," John replied. However, his mind wasn't really paying attention. From John's position, Paula kept her modesty intact and she had no idea that someone was trying to see her breasts. Could Sid actually see anything from where he was standing? John knew that he couldn't Paula would have her breasts completely covered what with her dislike of them.

Sid moved away and carried on working. A few minutes later, he was back looking down at her. Paula had moved her position since then and Sid had to change his line of sight. From John's angle, he watched Sid smile to himself as he looked down. It was now obvious to John that Sid could see more than he realized.

Then Digger appeared from the house and called Sid down. John saw the disappointment appear on the old man's face as he made his way down the ladder to disappear into the house.

John was now curious, what was Sid able to see from up in the scaffolding. Surely, he couldn't see Paula's breasts. She hates them, there is no way she would let anyone see her breasts. Even I have to fight to see them sometimes, he thought.

Yet his curiosity got the better of him and he wanted to know. He stood up, walked round the table, and stood behind Paula.

Paying no particular attention to her husband, Paula picked up another sandwich and started eating. John moved up close to her and put his arms around her waist, "We could have nice romantic meal tonight. You could dress up for me?" he whispered into her ear while looking down her blouse.

Paula smiled knowingly, "I might, we'll have to see won't we," she replied softly.

John looked and was amazed to see that Paula had a completely different bra on. He'd not see its colour before but he had seen ones like it in the men's magazines. Better known as a platform bra; no wonder Sid was getting an eyeful from where he was standing and the way Paula was sitting he could see her nipples – see all of her tits!

John returned to his seat and picked up another sandwich. He was completely shocked at what he'd just seen. He took a bite of his sandwich and then picked up his cup of tea and took a sip.

His expression didn't go unnoticed, "What's up John?" Paula asked looking at him intently.

"Nothing, just a bit of bread going down the wrong way, that's all." He looked at her breasts again and saw nothing to reveal what she was wearing underneath her blouse.

"Well I've got to go and change the bed," she admitted, "Don't forget we can't have a bath or shower tonight."

"No, I know," John replied.

Paula got up, collected the empty plates and cups, and took them back into the house.

"We've not been out for a pub meal for ages," Paula said as they entered the pub.

lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers