The Construction Workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, and we probably wouldn't if the kitchen wasn't out of action."

John was still at loggerheads with his thoughts on what he'd seen that afternoon. As he closed the door after him, so a voice called out. John didn't hear as his mind was elsewhere.

"Hey, John, Paula over here," came the voice from across the pub.

Paula looked up and saw an elderly gentleman sitting at the far end of the bar.

"Sam," Paula called back with a huge smile.

John came out of his thoughts and saw the old man looking at them, "Hi Sam."

Both walked over to him, a balding little man with a narrow moustache across his top lip.

"Sam," Paula said playfully, "Doreen kicked you out again?"

With a huge grin, "I wish," he replied and blew a kiss at Paula.

"You're looking fit old man," John remarked.

"Why thank you, John. I have been working out lately. Doreen says I'm wasting my time. But I tell her I'm doing it so that I'll have the stamina to shag her all night long," he says.

"Well I hope it's working," John adds.

"Nah, I'm supposed to be at the swimming pool doing forty lengths. I saw the pub and I found myself miraculously in here having a few pints," he replied laughing, "Funny thing is it's so much more interesting here in the pub than at the pool," excepted for the woman in their bikinis."

We all laughed along with him. John and Paula liked Sam. He was their first acquaintance after they moved into the village and a friendship with him and his wife had developed since.

Sam got down from his stool and said, "Come on little lady you park y' bum on this here stool."

"Why thank you Sam," Paula said her voice genuine, "It's nice to see some men still have good manners."

"Hey that's not fair," John spoke out.

Paula smiled at her husband; her big brown eyes swam in affection for him.

However, John's mind was still pondering on his wife's change of attitude in her dress sense. Paula hadn't shown any indication at all about this sudden transformation. He wasn't complaining about what she's doing just that she'd never said anything. Well he wasn't going to spoil it by asking her about it and possibly forcing her to return to her old ways.

Sid was lucky enough to get an eyeful because of it, Paula didn't know and what the eye don't see the heart won't grieve over it, as the saying goes. He let the matter drop and got into the conversation with Sam.

"So, John how's the extension going," Sam asked?

"Okay now, but we did have a few problems at the start."

"Don't tell me, your main sewer pipe collapsed?" Sam asked knowingly.

"How did you know that?" asked John surprised.

"Happened to us as well; we had our extension done over ten years ago and while connecting up the new outlet from the house to the pipe in the ground it collapsed causing a good weeks delay."

"Our delay was about the same, however the works foreman passed away just after that and we had a further two weeks delay waiting for another one to show up. Work is now nearly back on track, the new foreman, I have to say, knows his business even though he's a foreigner."

"This new foreman has worked wonders," Paula added.

"That's good news then. Maybe the Misses and I can come over and see what you've done once the work is finished?"

"I know," Paula spoke enthusiastically, "You can both come over for dinner the first Saturday after completion how's that?"

"That sounds great I'll speak with Doreen. When do you think it is likely to be?" Sam asked.

"Well, if nothing holds up the work from now on I'd say two weeks." John informed him.

"Okay I'll tell the wife and let you know."

"How is Doreen?" asked Paula.

"She's doing fine thanks. Had a couple of bad days last month but this warm weather seems to be good for her and for the past three to four weeks she has had no problems at all."

"That sounds really good, Sam," John said seriously, "When you think it was touch and go with her last year."

"Yes, well she's over that now."

"You'll have to excuse me while I take a little walk to the men's room." John said as he turned and walked towards the gents.

On a table just outside the gents sat old man Penna. He sits there every night drinking his pint of Guinness. Drinks one pint and goes home. At Christmas, he has two.

"Hello Albert how you been?" John asked as he headed for the door of the gents. The old man ignored him. Yet he had a smile on his face and that was unusual. The one thing about Albert Pena didn't do was smile. Everybody who knows Albert would tell you that the old man was a miserable git and if he did speak with you he'd moan about anything and everything.

On his return, he stood beside the old man.

Albert put his pint down still staring straight ahead with that gentle smile.

John leaned slightly to the right, as a pillar was obscuring his view, and followed the old man's line of sight.

John gasped at what he saw and stood up straight. He blinked, he'd just seen his wife sitting on the bar stool with Sam standing beside her chatting. He couldn't believe he'd seen his wife with her legs slightly open exposing herself. He clearly saw her black bush; he leaned over and looked again, no wonder Albert had a smile on his face!

He then smiled to himself while shaking his head. Why the hell is she doing this, platform bras, see through dresses, whatever next. Maybe it was time to have a talk with her and find out what she has on her mind.

He went back to his wife, as he walked towards her, she closed her legs. It wasn't a quick movement more like a slow closure indicating she wasn't aware of what she was doing. Picking up his beer the barman came to him saying, "John your table is now prepared go in when ready."

"Thanks Dan," John replied, he turned to Sam who spoke before John had a chance.

"John would it be too much of an inconvenience if I join you and Paula for dinner, it's been a long time since I've had a decent conversation with people I like and I am hungry?"

"What about Doreen?" Paula asked surprised, Will she not have something prepared for you?"

"No alas not, I do all the cooking and I made her dinner before coming out, I eat here several nights a week, it's just that it is extremely boring on your own."

"Well I'm okay with it, of course you can."

A week later John and Paula were in the new bedroom watching Anas inspecting the floorboards, he was on his knees looking at the joins his co-workers had made, "Looks like there's a few loose boards here, probably missed them with the nail gun."

"Okay shall I get the gun?" John asked turning towards the door.

"Yes, that would be good; you'll also need three inch nails."

As soon as John had left the room Anas looked up at Paula saying, "Come on, Paula show me."

"No it's too dangerous," she stressed.

"Show me Paula, I want to see it," he pleaded.

"I can't, I shouldn't!"

"Come, just a quick look," Anas asked his voice forceful.

"No, please no," pleaded Paula.

"Do it!"

John met Sid at the bottom of the stairs; he was carrying the nail gun, "You must be a mind reader Sid; I was coming down to get that nail gun for Anas."

"I was going up to fix the floor boards in the new bedroom," he replied.

"Well you don't have to now I'll take it up to his lordship."

"Okay, fine by me," he said shrugging his shoulders, "You'll need these as well." He handed the gun over and a box of nails.

"Thanks Sid," John turned and started back up the stairs.

Anas' insistence had made her change her mind. She couldn't believe what she was doing.

Paula sighed and went to Anas. She stood in front of him and looked down at the man kneeling on the floor. He was looking expectantly up at her.

With a look of resignation, she pulls up her dress exposing her stocking covered thighs until she exposed her knickers.

Anas stared at her covered sex; he could see the large dark patch of hair under the material. Then his cock twitched when his eyes feasted on the black hairs poking from the legs of her knickers.

They then heard John coming towards them. Anas saw Paula become fearful he could see she wanted to cover up.

"Leave it!" Anas ordered.

Paula groaned and remained as she was exposing her underwear to this Syrian, "Please!" she whispered.

"I said leave it," Anas ordered.

Paula was now terrified. She could hear John coming along the landing his shoes making an echo sound on the bare wooden floor. She looked down at Anas who was still looking up at her covered sex. It seemed he didn't care whether John saw or not, then just as John turned to enter Anas turned away.

John came into the room he saw Anas still on his knees while Paula seemed to turn quickly. He thought he saw her dress come down.

"Are, there you are do you want to do it John?"

The idea of actually contributing towards the building of the house, although a small contribution made him forget everything he'd seen as he entered the room.

"I've never used one of these before," John said looking down at the gun.

"I'll show you, your Mrs said you wanted to help."

John looked over at his wife with a wide smile. She looked back at him and saw the boy in her man but also underneath her calm exterior, she was terrified that John had seen them. Her heart was pumping hard and she really didn't know what to say if he challenged her.

Four weeks had now passed and a loud clang woke him. John stirred and turned over onto his back. Straight away, he knew Paula wasn't lying beside him.

There was another clang and John knew he'd slept in. He looked at the bedside clock to see it displaying nine forty-five.

The bedroom door swung open and in walked Paula carrying two mugs of coffee and the newspaper under her arm.

"Morning sleepy head," Paula said smiling as she entered.

"Blimey we've really slept in this time, Paula?" John said sitting up.

Paula giggled, "We sure have, nice though!"

"Why's that?"

Paula handed him a mug of coffee to John, dropped the paper on the bed and then put hers on the bedside table on her side. She then removed her dressing gowned and got back into bed. "Well, it was nice to cuddle up to you, it's was warm and cosy. In any case it's not often we get a chance to lie in like this."

John sipped his coffee, "Yes you're right. Last night was good though wasn't it?"

"I hadn't danced like that for years," Paula revealed.

"Me neither, maybe we should do it more often?"

Well Tom and Stacy go every week." Paula drank her coffee while reminiscing about the night before.

"Tom's a good man; know where you stand with that fella."

"Stacy is a nice woman, quiet and a little soft but you can depend on her," added Paula.

"Then maybe we should; see them more often and take the dancing a bit more seriously. Apparently it's good for you, helps keep you fit," John said as he opened the paper, "Maybe we should invite them over for dinner after the extension is done."

"I've already done that," Paula revealed.

"Stacy can certainly dance that's for sure."

"And I don't is that what you're saying?"

"Hey don't get up on your high horse, it wasn't meant that way," John snapped back in defence.

"What way was it meant then?" Paula again retorted.

"Not the way you're taking it that's for sure. Stacy is a damn good all round dancer and that's all there is to it."

"And I'm not is that what you're saying?"

What's got into you for Christ sake?" John asked his normal laid-back manor slowly changing to anger.

"Nothing has got into me. You men are all the same thinking life is always greener on the other side. You see an attractive woman and all you can think about is getting into her knickers."

"Paula where is this coming from I haven't said anything to cause this. Stacy is a friend as is Tom, why would I want to get into her knickers for Christ sake?"

"And last night, yes it was a good night but ruined by that pervert old man who kept trying to look up my skirt."

"What old man, there was only that elderly couple who were mostly on the dance floor."

"Well that old man kept trying to look up my skirt."

"You have to be joking, Paula I sometimes thing you're on a different planet than the rest of us."

"He did John, every time I looked over at him he was looking at my legs, trying to look up my skirt."

"I really don't know how you can say that, how do you suppose he could actually see anything when the lights were down low making the room dark and your skirt was over your knees. What were you doing sitting with y' legs open?"

"That's it," Paula said angrily throwing the bedclothes back and got out of bed. She stood facing John in her bra and knickers, "The problem with you is John you can't take me seriously. I saw what I saw and you obviously can't believe your own wife."

"You were seeing things Paula; there was no way that man could see anything under those conditions. If you were wearing a mini skirt, and that would make a change, then I could understand it."

"And what's that supposed to mean, 'that would make a change'?" Paula's voice moved up an octave as her anger come through.

"Nothing, I just don't believe that man was trying to look up your skirt that's all."

Paula stamped her foot in rage, "He did for Christ sake, God! I'm going to have a shower." Paula stormed out of the room. A second later, the bathroom door slammed shut and the lock pushed home.

"Jesus where did that come from," John said aloud. There was another clang of metal outside and a loud thud against the house telling John that work on extension was still progressing.

John was angry; he just couldn't understand why Paula was so adamant about the old man at the dance last night. As far as he remembers, the man was in his sixties with his wife and they were on the dance floor ninety per cent of the time. But she's making herself a bit of a hypocrite after she exposed herself to anyone who cared to look while in the pub the other night.

John then saw someone walk past the bedroom window. The builders were working on the roof and replacing the old galvanised guttering. One of the builders was working right beside the window. He could only see their legs so wasn't sure who it was.

In walked Paula. She had a towel wrapped round her body and was rubbing her hair dry with another. John opened the paper and started to read, then turned it over to look at the sport headlines. Looking over the paper, he could see Paula was still angry but her face had softened. "Paula, I really don't know what's got into you lately, you're not the woman I married."

"Look maybe I'm being a bit melodramatic but I know what I saw."

"Okay, shall we leave it at then, because I don't want to continue with this argument?"

"Nor I," replied Paula. She was standing in the middle of the room still rubbing her hair. Then John saw the builder take a step down the ladder - then another.

John brought the paper up and looked at the words; seeing nothing. His heart was beating hard and could feel a throbbing in his head. He didn't quite know what to do. Should he do something if the builder, whoever it is, looks? Paula would have a baby if she were to see him looking at her, especially in the way she was dressed.

His mind went back to the other day when Paula had come down the garden path without her knickers on. Why did she do that, he thought, what was going on. One minute she was the prim and proper solid woman then she does that. Then there was the time in the pub. Sitting with her legs open displaying her bush to old man Pena. Although he felt this wasn't the time to ask, he was going to anyway. Did she really exhibit herself or did she just leave her knickers off hoping I would notice?

As he looked over the top of paper, he instantly forgot what he was thinking, for there in the window looking in was Digger. He'd obviously taken another couple of steps down the ladder and happened to look in to see Paula. John could only just see his face as he was now looking from the corner of the window and the net curtains were obscuring him, but he was having a good look.

Paula threw the towel over towards the bedroom door. She then released the towel around her body and taking both ends rubbed the towel back and forth over her back. From John's view, he saw her breasts sway with the movement. From the window, Digger saw Paula swaying about until she dropped the towel to the floor and had a full view of her back and arse.

John remained hidden behind the paper. He was nearly seeing double with the amount of blood pulsing through his veins as his excitement soared. His cock grew practically instantly and he had to bring up a leg to cover the obvious tent he was making with the covers.

She didn't know someone was watching her, completely naked in front of a complete stranger. The shit would really hit the fan if she knew, John thought.

Paula went to the dressing table naked then turned to her husband to say something but remained silent. John continued to pretend he was reading, but he kept an eye on Digger at the window. Digger had a full frontal look at Paula's body; he could see her thick black bush with its wild growth covering her mound and sex lips and at the same time, her sagging breasts.

Then Paula turned and sat at the table and started brushing her hair.

When John looked back at the window, Digger was gone.

My God, I've become a voyeur, for Christ sake. His cock was hurting, throbbing under the covers. I've just let a man look at my naked wife; Digger saw her full frontal and I did nothing to stop it. Why am I so excited about it?

It had come to the last week; the garden now had a resemblance of a garden instead of a building site. The builders were now just finishing off before handing over to John and Paula.

John had found several things that were not up to standard and Anas very quickly put those things right.

The Tuesday of that week Anas came to John saying, "Mr Brown I really need you do a complete and thorough check of the work as I have got to return to Syria."

"You have?" John queried knowing he wasn't supposed to be leaving until later in the year.

"Yes, my wife has had a car accident and I shall have to return."

"I'm sorry to hear that Anas, is she okay?"

"It appears she has a broken leg and several broken ribs. My son is dealing with it for me at the moment but I will have to get the earliest plane home so that I can support my family."

"Well if I can be of any help Anas then please don't hesitate to ask," John added.

"Thank you Mr Brown, but I have already secured a flight for very early Saturday morning. I would appreciate it if you can check on the work we have done so that can get the lads to make good any faults you may find. After Friday I will not be here to carry out those duties."

"Of course not a problem Anas I'll get straight to it for you."

Over the next couple of days, John found several things that were not to his satisfaction. Anas very quickly got them put right and by Thursday, John was happy with the work they had done.

As Paula had started to decorate the kitchen, they decided to go out for dinner down at the local pub again after phoning Sam and Doreen inviting them over the following Saturday as promised.

They entered the pub to find all the workers standing beside the bar. Longlegs was the first to see them, John saw his eyes light up, and then he called out to the others. They all looked round and started to call both of them over to join them. There was no way out of not joining them so they went over and the drinks began to flow.

Both Paula and John paced themselves as they knew they would never be able to keep up with these harden drinkers. Anas also joined in but he never touched the alcohol.

Digger and Longlegs both made room for Paula by placing an empty stool at the bar and offered her the seat. As she climbed up so her skirt rode up her thighs showing a lot of leg. Momentarily both men stared at that lovely sight before Paula pulled it down, while laughing at something Sid said.