The Construction Workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was having a good time.

John and Paula arranged for a table in the pub's restaurant, and then they all decided on having something to eat. The meal ended up being a raucous affair with Paula being the centre of attention, something she doesn't normally like.

Digger soundly spoke out while there was a quite pause, "Longlegs and I were only saying like the other day, what a lovely wife you have John."

John looked serious at the two men as they looked on with smiles on their faces.

"That was last week in the back garden; you were tidying up around the cement mixer if I remember correctly."

Digger's face quickly clouded over and though he'd had several pints of ale, he still remembered and realised John must have overheard their conversation.

"Yeah – well," Digger said feeling embarrassed while picking up his glass of ale and proceeded to hide his blushes behind it.

John laughed, "You're okay, Digger no offence taken."

Digger looked up and then smiled, "You're a real sport, Mr Brown a real sport."

Longlegs looking terrified and expecting a backlash from John looked over at Digger and saw the change in his attitude.

"Seriously, Longlegs no offense," John repeated.

Again, Longlegs looked at his friend.

"As I say Mr Brown you're a real sport."

"Aye," said Longlegs, "a real sport." Unfortunately, Longlegs didn't get it and just went along with Digger.

"I'm quite chuffed you think my wife is worthy of your attention?" John added.

"You got to be kidding us, Mr Brown your wife is a real beauty." Digger exclaimed.

"Aye that she is sir," Longlegs added looking at Digger for assurance. "I'd give my right arm to wake up every morning with a woman like Paula lying beside me, heaven or what?"

John started laughing.

Digger and Longlegs laughed also but were still unsure of John.

John looked over at his wife to see she was still in conversation with Sid. She'd not heard a word. If she had, she'd have turned crimson with embarrassment and possibly walked out.

Sid had been paying particular attention with her ever since they had arrived. He certainly wasn't drunk though he'd had more than a couple. It sure did look like Sid was pacing himself to get the maximum out of the night; obviously, he was a man who knew his limitations.

Anas had struck up a conversation with an executive on the next table. He'd been cordial and friendly but that's as far it went with Paula.

The other workers were in complete contrast to Anas and after the meal the drinks continued to flow until the barman rang last orders.

"Say guys you all want to come back to the house for a night cap?" John called out.

There was a simultaneous agreement and they all followed John and Paula back to the house.

At the house they all piled into the dining area as this room hadn't been touched during the building work. Again, the drinks flowed and John put on some music.

Everyone was having a good time until just after midnight the argument started.

"Here we go again," Sid sighed, "It's the same bloody thing every time."

"What do you mean by that?" John asked as Digger and Longlegs argued. John was wondering whether he ought to intervene and get them to leave. They were both in their faces and on the verge of throwing a punch.

"Cricket," Sid exclaimed sarcastically, "They're constantly bickering over a county cricket match between Yorkshire and Surrey."

"Well that's a first. Football yes but not cricket," John said.

"Aye and the thing is both of them were still in nappies when the game was played, yet once they've had a couple of drinks they start this crap."

"So what game was it?" John asked then suddenly realised, "Oh, no don't tell me – 1952 when the Surrey bowler threw an extremely fast ball and clipping the Yorkshire batsman then his bat and the umpire gave out causing Yorkshire to lose the match and the championship."

"That's it," Sid said and went on, "The argument has gone on for years apparently. How did you know?"

"I'm a cricket geek; I've even got the game they're arguing over on DVD. I also know what part of the game they are referring too."

"You do?" asked Sid bemused.

"Sure, it's one of those occurrences that resulted in heated debate for years. I'll let them watch the incident if it will help?"

"Well I'll be dammed; I think I'll watch as well; just to see exactly what all the fuss is about," said Sid seriously.

"Come on then the DVD player is in the other room. Let's get the other two," Sid followed John over to Digger and Longlegs who had grown quiet. John explained that a truce was necessary so that they could see the incident on DVD. Both agreed and headed for the other room.

"Are you coming Anas?" John called from across the room.

"Nah, not my scene cricket and in any case the petty squabble those two buggers have won't stop even after they've seen it."

"Oh and why's that?"

"Because they will always find something else to argue about," Anas revealed, "They won't be happy until they are arguing."

"You might have something there," Sid added as he followed the other two out of the room.

"Paula you coming to watch," John asked.

"No thank you, you know I don't like cricket and besides we can't leave our guest here all on his own especially as it's his last night in England."

"Okay we won't be long just going to let them watch that wicket incident and we'll be back."

"If you must dear, I'm not going anywhere," Paula responded while sipping her drink.

John followed Sid out of the room.

As soon as John was out of sight, Anas moved in on Paula.

"You going to let me see you, Paula?" he asked quietly while looking at her intently.

Paula suddenly felt threatened. Yet every time he ordered her to do something the excitement raced through her body. She knew her husband was in the other room and he could walk in at any time. She also knew what Anas wanted.

Paula had managed to keep him at bay so far and on occasions had found it extremely difficult. She recalled the time behind the shed when she nearly gave to him. Now all she had to do was hold out for this night and Anas will be gone from her life and things should return to normal. Her guilt had been extreme and once again she felt it crash through her body over the things she'd done with this man. Things she'd not even done with her husband, yet the excitement, the sexual high was such she would do more but not with Anas. She wondered what it would be like to have this man lying above her. My husband is just a few feet away for Christ sake what am I thinking, she said to herself.

"I don't think I can Anas," she said equally quiet, almost a whisper. Her mouth had gone dry so she took a sip from her glass of wine, the wine making her mind confused. She was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol.

"What's the matter have I done something to offend you?" he asked suddenly saddened.

"No, no of course not," she quickly replied, "It's just that well; John is so close that I don't think I can do it."

"Don't be afraid my little marvel he won't be back for some time. The cricket will keep their minds off us so let me see you again Paula."

Paula looked and whispered, "Oh God," and took a few steps from him and turned to face him, "I shouldn't be doing this, Anas neither should you be asking me," she said with a slurred voice.

"Paula you are a fine woman, beautiful; men would love to lie with you."

She smiles drunkenly, "I'll take your word on that Anas, but what about the consequences?" Paula seemed to sway slightly, glass in her hand.

"Just do as I say when I say and there won't be any consequences," he replied forcefully, "Do you understand Paula?"

"If we're discovered I could lose everything. I have more to lose than you. You can go home to your wife back in Syria while I'm here homeless."

"You won't Paula. Now do as I ask," he ordered, "Come on I've only got a few hours left before I have to go, give me something to remember you by."

Paula hesitated for a few seconds and then he sat down on the couch in front of her. She stood in her black dress, tastefully cut, the right conservative length and no cleavage on show. Her fixation concerning her drooping breasts very much on her mind and she was glad she had chosen to wear the dress. The underwear or lack of it was Anas' idea. Paula could feel her nipples against her dress. She liked the way the platform bra allowed her breasts to move as she walked and the sensation of her nipples rubbing against her dress making them grew and become erect.

"Are you going to show me Paula?" His question seemed final even threatening.

Paula bent slightly and with one hand took hold of the hem of her black dress. She straightened up pulling her hem up as she went. She exposed herself to him and no matter how many times he'd asked her to do it she still felt an excitement so extreme it sent, like the last time, blood gushing to her sex. Paula could feel her clit engorge and her vagina almost immediately get wet. Paula stood there watching the man staring at her. In all her life, she'd never dreamt she would do this sort of thing in her own home to a complete stranger while her husband was not twenty feet away in the next room.

Paula gulped down the rest of her wine.

"You are beautiful Paula," his voice was a mere whisper. He knew that if he raised it another octave the spell would be broken.

Anas saw the wild spread of her black pubic hair. Through its thickness, he could just make out the start of her cunt lips before the wild growth completely hid it.

I want that, he thought. His cock grew thinking about thrusting his cock into her warm depths of her sex, to feel her heat, her lust with his cock; he knew he wanted more of this receptive woman, but time was running out he would taste her instead, drink from that hidden well of female nectar.

Still sitting with a perfect view of Paula's sex framed in black suspenders and stockings he spoke, "Come to me." His request was quiet and firm and Paula obeyed letting her dress fall as she went.

His hands went up her legs as she came before him, pulling her dress up once again. Again he looked at her sex and Paula gave a quiet sigh. The alcohol and lust went straight to her head.

Anas leant forward and smelt her scent. He could detect the musk emanating from her sex. Then he buried his face in her thick wild bush.

Paula felt his tongue worm its way through her pubic hair and into the upper part of her slit. His tongue moved further in and along her slit looking for her clit.

"No," she gasped in surprise as she looked down her body at the man trying to eat her pussy.

He ignored her weak plea and continued to lick her clit. But it was difficult.

Looking up he whispered to her, "Help me, yes." Again, his voice was quiet and commanding. With the booze now taking control the sexual high grew and grew. She was panting with the excitement of it all as she opened her legs allowing the man better access. At the same time, she bent her knees and thrust her cunt into his face.

With a subdued moan of satisfaction, he started lapping at her slit and with a little effort got his tongue into her cunt. He tasted her nectar and gorged himself on it, and then working her clit to make more, only to return his tongue to her hole capturing that sweet sauce running from her sex.

Paula felt her orgasm come on. It was coming quick. She felt the sensations grow in the pit of her stomach and spread all over her body. The warm glow that grew with intensity was like a drug – she wanted it, she had been addicted to it ever since her husband took her cherry. Now it was another man that was feeding her addiction. She wanted this orgasm more than anything; this man was going to bring her off.

Paula's breathing was getting heavier; her chest was rising with the effort of her impending orgasm. She wasn't doing anything to help him; Anas was bringing her off. That warm soft tongue manipulating her lust as it went from her clit to her sex hole. It was as if Anas had always known, from the very beginning, what excited her. She bent her knees a little more and leaned back giving him her cunt to chew on – she was nearly there!

Her thigh muscles began to ripple as she tried to keep her balance. She suddenly realised she was now holding Anas' head, holding him against her sex.

Anas felt the change of stance in Paula. Knew the lust was taking control; losing her inhibitions and leaving her wide open and submissive. If he thought he could get away with it he'd fuck her, she was ripe, a slut. He would dearly love to get this woman up the duff, to leave her something to remember him by, but he knew that wouldn't happen.

Both were now lost in their own sexual desires, but desperate to complete this act of sexual gratification. Anas sucked her clit into his mouth and continued to flick the engorged nub with his tongue willing Paula to climax, wanting to taste that liquid nectar that flows at the height of passion.

Paula lifted her dress to look at his face buried in her sex; she was so close. She could feel her orgasm it was there but wouldn't complete. Wouldn't take her over the edge to that place men crave to go. Her face was flushed showing the determination and the effort it was taking to capture that elusive climax.

Adjusting her position slightly she felt her orgasm come closer but it still didn't give her the satisfaction she craved.

Then she felt Anas probe through the soaking wet folds of her hairy sex. Her cunt was so wet his finger slid into her body with ease. He went right in up to the end of his finger and Paula gasped in ecstasy.

Anas then started to finger fuck her as his tongue continued to work her clit.

That was it!

Her body convulsed at the waist forcing her upper body to waver back and forth as the surge of orgasm washed over her body. Her hips involuntary thrust forward onto Anas' mouth to illicit more from his tongue. Legs shook at the unexpected movements as she felt the need to sit but the sensations rippling through her body kept her cunt firmly on Anas' face.

Paula fought desperately not to cry out but eventually a loud groan escaped her lips as she spoke to her lover, "Lick me. Eat my cunt!" She gasped and suddenly looked towards the door in fear of being heard.

A fleeting shadow caused her to come to her senses. Paula snatched herself away from Anas' mouth as the dark shadow disappeared from the doorway. That was all she saw, just a shadow of someone moving away.

Anas looked up shocked; saw the direction she was looking and also looked.

"What's up?" he asked seeing nothing.

"Someone was watching!"

"What?" Anas looked back at the door his face showing shock, "Who?"

"I don't know," She replied looking terrified as she smoothed her dress down.

"Who do you think it was?"

"I don't know for Christ sake," Paula slurred the alcohol still in charge, she was panting still, the after effects of her orgasm still flowing through her body, "But I saw someone's shadow moving away from the door. Someone saw us." Paula moved well away from Anas and sat in an arm chair and crossed her legs. As she did she felt the wetness on her thighs and a tingling awareness in her cunt? The alcohol spun her head confusion set in making her terrified that John was the one who saw them. But the alcohol won and she gave a quiet giggle.

"Shit," Anas cursed as he took out a handkerchief and wiped his face.

Paula's attitude changed, ". . . knew I shouldn't have done anything, I knew I shouldn't have listened to you," Paula said angrily.

"Well you can't say you didn't enjoy it."

Paula heard the voices, one louder than the others. A shout of triumph echoed from the other room.

Anas stated the obvious, "They're coming back."

John was first through the door followed by Digger and Longlegs. Digger had a huge grin on his face, one of a victory long expected. While Longlegs had a long, sad face that told everyone Digger was the winner from their long feud.

"It looks like the matter has been solved by the looks on their faces," Anas remarked.

"Aye and about time too," Sid added. Everybody was looking at the two old labourers as one strutted about with a victory march while the other slumped into a chair looking quite miserable.

Paula closely watched her husband he was smiling and gave no indication that he was the one.

Digger starts to jig about the room, a victory dance to rub Longlegs' nose in it, "I'm hot, hotter than a sharp shooter," he sang.

Paula then looked at Sid. He had moved over to stand next to Anas. He was smiling while watching Digger continue with his dance. Sid then whispered something in Anas' ear. The look on Anas' face told all – it was Sid!

Now she was in trouble, she thought, John liked Sid and over the weeks, a friendship had formed and knew he would consider what he had to say.

Anas moved away from Sid and sat in a vacant chair.

John was having the time of his life. Paula had never seen him so animated. He pulled Longlegs up out of the chair and got him to join in with Digger. Very quickly Longlegs got over his defeat and started to copy his friends dance.

Paula's guilt was like a ton weight on her shoulders. She was now deliberating what was best for their relationship and honesty was the best policy. Tell him before he gets it second hand and an exaggerated version.

She got up from her seat and went over to her husband putting her arm through his.

"Can I have a chat with you darling?"

"Not now sweetheart, when everybody has gone. Then you can have my complete attention," he replied with a warm smile, turning to the others he called, "How about a toast to the victor?" Digger heartily agreed and Longlegs gave a smile in defeat and gulped some beer. Sid turned the music up and the two old labourers again jigged about the room.

John was laughing his head off at the two men. He was really enjoying himself. He went and got another drink for the both of them.

Paula took it and gulped half of it down straight away.

The music slowed and Digger went up to Paula and asked her to dance. She accepted and they dance up close. The night wore on and the men took the turn in dancing with Paula. She continued to drink until in the end she sat leaning back against the wall nearly asleep.

It was two AM when the party finally ended.

Sid was snoring crashed out in an arm chair. Longlegs looked as though he was out cold lying on the floor. Digger was spread across the couch eyes closed and breathing easy.

Paula was subdued and didn't quite know what to do other than to laugh when John did and hope that she was looking like she was having a good time. But her thoughts were full of terror wondering if Sid would tell John what he'd seen. The she fell asleep

Anas looked at his watch and left the room.

John went to his wife, picked her up from off the floor, and took her up to their bedroom. Where he put her gently down on the bed, the movement disturb and she came awake.

"God, John why did you let me drink so much?" Her voice a whinge as the alcohol spun through her brain.

"It's your own fault, Paula," John replied while getting undressed, "You just won't say no will you?"

"I did but Digger and Longlegs kept filling my glass," still whinging.

"Well you'd better get undressed and into bed, hopefully you'll sleep it off."

Paula groaned and sat up. She was swaying and had difficulty keeping things in focus. She tried to pull down her zip on her dress and failed miserably. Falling back onto the bed, John went to her and pulled her up onto the bed proper with her head on a pillow.

Pulling her up brought his arm in contact with her breast and he knew straight away that she wasn't wearing a proper bra.

He stood over her looking down at her body. It was a fine body and a lot of men would clearly go out of their way to abuse it and Anas was no exception.