The Construction Workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he was angry. Anas had got to her, made her do these things. She hadn't changed of her own accord only from the ways of another man's lust. What happened behind the shed was proof that Anas had tried to seduce her - but had he had her.

John grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up exposing her naked thighs, and then her wild black bush came into view – no knickers!

Anas had got to her; somehow he'd managed to manipulate her into leaving her underwear off. More importantly he'd managed to get her to leave her bra off too. Something John had never been able to do ever since their first daughter was born. The hang up over her breasts had been the catalyst of their sexual relationship. Now another man, a stranger had succeeded where he'd failed.

And Paula, how much further has she allowed it to progress – has she opened her legs to this man? The thought crashed through his mind, had he manage to take her, and did she give in. Looking down at her with her dress up round her hips, he left her there and went down stairs for a glass of water.

Anas was in the kitchen. He had a glass in his hand filling it with water from the tap. John met his gaze as he entered. He knew the Syrian was about to leave for the airport.

"I hope everything will be okay when you get home Anas." John said politely.

"Yes Mr Brown so do I. My eldest he is strong boy, very fit," Anas replied comfortingly with his bright wide smile.

John had grown to hate that smile, it was sickly and false. False because the smile didn't come from the eyes instead it belayed the man's falsehood.

"Your house is finished, Mr Brown you can now live happily with your wife and family," Anas went on then drank the water.

Placing the glass on the table Anas turned towards the door, "I have to go now my plane goes in three hours and I have a good hour run to get to the airport."

"Well I'd like to say thanks . . ."

Anas cut in, ". . . but you have a burning question to ask me?"

John wasn't prepared for that kind of response. He smiled to himself and snapped back with a question, "You never got to have her did you Anas?"

Anas' smile wavered and he said, "No."

"Wasn't for the want of trying either was it?"

The smile returned only to disappear again when he saw the look in John's eyes and the hands now clenched in a fist.

"You're right, Mr Brown," he finally said, "You have a passive woman and all you've got to do is manipulate her a bit."

"Is that so?" John said.

"Oh yes, I'm surprised you hadn't done it yourself. Then, maybe, you didn't. Well now I've shown you the light," Anas said arrogantly the smile returning after seeing the tension leave John's face.

"But Paula got the better of you didn't she?"

"To a point; you saw what I got her to do. You could do the same if not more. She's ripe and now you have the reins. But don't underestimate me Mr Brown. I've had a taste of your wife and what I've had on my tongue I liked. Another week, who knows, maybe I would have laid between her thighs."

John's anger grew. If this man doesn't stop he'll go home with a broken face. "Still you've got a plane to catch and its time you moved on before things start to turn nasty."

Anas took a long look at Paula's husband; with a flash of a smile Anas opened the door and left.

John heard the car door close and the engine start up. Slowly the sound of the car engine faded until John stood in his own silence.

Within his silence he found his doubts.

He really couldn't be sure the Syrian had bedded his wife or not. Paula would be the only person to reveal the truth about that. Yet he was glad that Anas was gone. But what kind of legacy has he left behind. How did he manage to persuade Paula to leave her underwear off and what did he mean he'd tasted his wife.

He remembered Paula quickly pulling away from Anas in the new bedroom while Anas turned away. Was it then that he 'tasted' her? Or, was it tonight while they were alone and everyone else was watching the cricket?

John went to the sink and poured himself a glass of water. He hadn't realised just how thirsty he was. Placing the empty glass on the drainer he left the kitchen and headed back to his bedroom.

As he passed through the dining room he saw Digger snoring his head off slumped across couch. Sid was sitting with his back to the wall, head on his chest also snoring but not as loud as Digger.

John smiled. The night had been a good one and the lads had been great fun. He entered his new en-suite from the landing and stood before the pan. While standing there he heard some movement from the bedroom and thinking it was Paula trying to get up to use the toilet rushed to finish and put his cock away.

Then he heard Paula speak, "Oh yes, that's nice."

Silence

"That is so nice," a man's voice said.

The en-suite door was half open; he went to the door and looked into the bedroom.

He gasped with shock.

The light from the bedside lamp showed Paula with her knees up and her feet on the bed with Longlegs lying between them. The dim light clearly displaying his hairy arse as it moved up and down. Longlegs was fucking his wife.

Paula had succumbed to another man's advances.

"Oh, John I love you," Paula gasped as she started to respond to this man.

She thinks it's me, John thought. John took a step back into the shadows, he sighed, "What the hell." Jealousy crashed through his brain while his cock grew in his trousers. Feelings he'd not felt before bombarded his mind and body.

Though he was jealous he liked what he saw. He liked what Paula had been doing over the past couple of weeks, exhibiting herself to other men, giving them opportunity to see up her skirt or down her blouse whether she knew about it or not; now this – now this.

Longlegs continued to fuck Paula; she was lifting her hips up to meet his thrusts into her body. She's fucking him back, obviously enjoying it.

John couldn't bear the throbbing in his cock any longer and took it out. With his cock in his hand he felt it pulse like never before. He confessed to himself he'd never been so excited; to witness his wife getting fucked was and will always be the most exciting thing he'd ever seen.

John started to wank his cock. He'd never done it before, never in his life had he needed to masturbate but he needed to ease the throbbing in his cock.

Just then Longlegs gave a grunt of expectant satisfaction.

It was then that Paula opened her eyes.

John saw the shock on her face, the sudden loss of drunkenness and came instantly awake all in a split second.

Longlegs felt the change in the woman beneath him and looked down at Paula, "Hello poppet," he said with a smile and maintaining his rhythm, I always knew you were going to be a good fuck and now you've proved it."

Paula lay completely shocked, but not enough to stop fucking up to him. She was still meeting his inward thrusts into her cunt.

Paula gasped and swallowed hard, "Oh!"

"Are you close, poppet because I am," he revealed.

John looked on, jealousy was now replaced with lust as he continued to wank his cock. It had only been five minutes since he looked into the bedroom yet there he was cock in hand watching his wife with a near stranger wishing, wanting Longlegs to come inside his wife.

Paula looking up at the ceiling and did nothing to stop the man while he buried his face into her neck.

"Can't wait any longer poppet, I'm going to come with or without you," Longlegs groaned as he propped himself up onto his hands. His thrusts got shorter and harder and at the same time he started to grunt with everyone.

John concentrated on his wife as her lover started his end game.

Then Paula arched her back, he saw the change of expression on her face as he realised his wife was about to come as well.

Longlegs must have felt it, "That's it poppet you can come with me," he said between grunts.

Paula arched further then her arms went round her lover. John saw his wife was getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

Longlegs then gave a long low groan and said, "Here it comes, Poppet I'm going to spunk your cunt."

"No," she gasped. But Paula couldn't control it and she arched further still, she'd stopped fucking back and concentrated on the cock pumping her sex. Paula then tried to pull him down on top of her but he was having none of it. He remained in position and continued to fuck her with short sharp thrusts.

"Yes, here it comes, poppet," Longlegs growled and thrust deep into her cunt holding himself inside her as he shot his hot thick spunk into her cunt. "I'm spunking you poppet."

Paula went rigged and gave a long groan of pleasure as her orgasm crashed through her body, "Oh God, Oh God," she continued to groan while grabbing hold of Longlegs arse and pulling him in further as he pumped his spunk into her cunt.

John watched his wife come on Longlegs' cock and then pass out.

With a groan, Longlegs rolled off and lay beside her on the bed, "Jesus that was good." Not wasting any time he got up, pulled his trousers up and made himself respectable and staggered out the room.

John quickly went over to the bed and looked down at his wife. She was still lying on her back her legs partially open; that thick forest of black hair was now wet and stuck to her thighs and cunt. John could see the milky spunk drool from her sex. He stared at her sex while wanking his cock. Then he had this incredible urge to stick his cock into her spunk filled cunt. To feel her undulated beneath him. Climbing onto the bed, heart in his mouth, he shuffled forward on his knees and got between her legs.

Her cunt exposed fully to his gaze and he could see Longlegs' spunk running from it.

The urge – no need was just too powerful as he placed his knob end at the entrance to her pussy. Using his cock he dipped it in the glob of spunk and pushed the muck back into her cunt. His cock slipped into her effortlessly.

"Shit, that's incredible," he whispered. He loved it. Loved the way his cock slid into her cunt. The feeling was exquisite, he'd felt nothing like it before, ever. His dick felt the hot silky goo of another man engulf him, feel it squish along his cock and out of her cunt as he bottom out. John knelt there letting his cock soak in the cocktail of lust, eliciting as much of this sensual experience as he could.

Then reluctantly he moved forward onto her body. He could still smell Longlegs cheap deodorant as he lay and started to fuck her.

Paula knew she was getting fucked. At first she thought it was dream, Longlegs was fucking her bringing her to great climax but when she opened her eyes she saw her husband instead. She felt him deep inside her. Yet, it felt different, she sensed that she was wetter than usual; his cock seemed to glide within her. This sensitivity was exquisite. She didn't yet understand it but she did like it.

Her husband's eyes were closed and the expression on his face was total bliss. Paula liked these feelings and met his thrusts with her own. Oh, yes, she thought, this is wonderful. I'm going to come again.

John lifted himself up onto his hands and looked down at his wife. She lifted her head and looked down her body to see John's cock plunging into her cunt. She was amazed by the white ring of froth at the base of his cock and wondered whether he'd already come inside her.

Her orgasm came on like and express train; she fell back, arched her back, and groaned in bliss as the orgasm crashed through her body.

John watched his wife come on his cock, her hands grabbing at his arse.

Paula inhaled then let out a long low groan as her climax subsided. She then looked again at her husband, "Fuck me darling, fuck me hard," she cried out.

He was pounding into her and he could see and feel she couldn't get enough.

John sensed his own climax start and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for Paula to have another. He began to thrust hard – ramming her cunt; he could hear the squelching sound as his cock forced more of Longlegs' spunk out of her. He upped his speed and as he banged into her whispered in her ear, "Do you like having two cocks one after the other?"

Paula suddenly realised it couldn't have been a dream after all. The thought of Longlegs taking her, bringing her off instantly took her over the edge once again.

"Oh God, John fuck me, fuck me hard don't stop please don't stop!" She cried out in orgasmic bliss. Her climax washed over her in a searing white-hot explosion that started in her cunt and pulsated throughout her body. She couldn't breathe; her body had arched up off the bed and went ridged. The orgasm took its toll and cried out, "Oh fuck me. Fuck it into me," then collapsed back onto the bed.

John's body shook with the force of his ejaculation. The tip of his cock burned as the first shot of hot spunk was pumped into his wife's womb. Four five more spurts shot into her covering her cervix with spunk.

After a couple of minutes John, still panting and trying to swallow with a very dry mouth pulled back into a kneeling position. He looked at Paula's sex while his cock still pulsed as if it were still pumping.

There was a creamy foam ring round the base of his cock; it was also all round Paula's cunt hole with her wild black pubic hair matted to her thighs and sex lips.

John will never forget that feeling as his cock entered Paula's used cunt, for him now sloppy seconds was something he wanted to try again.

Paula was now in a peaceful sleep and started to roll over. John moved out of the way and stood at the bottom of the bed while Paula moved onto her side with a contented groan of satisfaction.

Going to the bathroom John cleaned himself up and then went back to bed. He was glad he hadn't drunk as much as the others. He lay there in the dark; he could still feel the warm wet gooey muck on his cock and wondered what tomorrow would bring.

Paula lay sleeping beside him, he could hear her gentle snore; something she had always done after having too much to drink.

He lay there contemplating when eventually he fell asleep.

Even after the lateness of the hour he went to bed, he was up early. It was just after seven that he got up. He showered liking the new bathroom.

In the new kitchen, he made himself breakfast; some toast with marmalade and a cup of coffee. He sat minding his own business, his mind not thinking of anything special.

He got up and switched on the new TV and a morning news program came on with the weather forecast telling him there was no change – sunny and warm. He looked around the room admiring the work the builders had done, he thought they'd done a good job and was pleased.

Then he saw the two glasses on the draining board. One was his, the other Anas' it was at that moment everything that happened the night before came crashing back. He also remembered what Anas had said just before he left, ". . . all you've got to do is manipulate her bit," and "found your wife's other side, now you've got the reins." John sat pondering a bit longer, trying to decide the best course of action. He got up, switched off the TV, and then cleared away his cup and plate. He then made a mug of tea for Paula and walked into the dining room. It was empty.

John was saddened that they hadn't said goodbye and sighed.

He then saw the note on the table – 'Sorry we had to rush off, had a great night thanks - Digger and Longlegs'.

John carried on to their bedroom and walked in. He stopped in his tracks looking at the bed. There he saw Sid on his knees with Paula's ankles round his ears while he fucked her. He saw her saggy breasts flopping every which way. Paula had her eyes closed and there was a pinkish glow to her neck and cheeks a sure sign that Paula was aroused. For a minute of two they hadn't realised he was there watching. Then as Sid moved forward pushing John's wife's knees closer to her face his cock went deeper eliciting a groan from Paula, he looked back.

"Oh morning John," Sid spoke catching his breath, "Thought you wouldn't mind me having some of what Longlegs had last night."

At the sound of Sid's voice Paula's eye snatched open. Sid continued to fuck her while Paula looked at her husband.

"Oh God," she panted, "John . . ." her voice trailed off then returned with a loud groan while her eyes rolled in their sockets.

Sid looked over at John while holding his position and at the same time gently thrusting into Paula's cunt.

"John," Paula gasped, "I'm so sorry . . ."

"Be my guest Sid," he replied cutting her off.

Sid straight away started to slam his cock into Paula's cunt.

"Oh Christ, fuck me harder, harder. Shove it to me Sid," she cried.

John moved round to the other side of the bed and put Paula's tea down on her bedside table. He looked at his lovely wife as she lay on her back knees bent back close to her face and getting fucked by and old man.

"John your woman feels real good," Sid exclaimed as he slammed into her body.

John smiled and looked into the worried face of his wife. He then undressed and join them on the bed.

The End