The Consul's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers

"Please, my friends," Laurent addressed the guests. "Feel free to avail yourselves. Some years ago - I mustn't say how many - Sophie attended a finishing school in England where pupils were frequently spanked. Many girls were appalled but Sophie acquired a taste for it. Isn't that so, my dear?"

"As long as it is properly done." she said, bending forward so that the knickers were taut across her buttocks. "Hard enough to stimulate, but not so hard as to spoil - well, anything else."

"Perhaps," said Laurent, "Marcel would care to ..."

The suggestion had been prearranged; Laurent knew of the Consul's proclivities.

"Thank you, but I already know what a pleasurable experience that is. I wouldn't wish to deny the opportunity to one of our guests." He gestured towards the three men. "Besides, I regret that I have urgent business to attend to. Papers that must be read and acknowledged before tomorrow. So, if you will excuse me - perhaps I will rejoin you later." Marcel slipped from the room. That left four men and two women.

Pascal made the first move. "Monsieur L - ," he said, "I compliment you on your charming wife. It would be my pleasure to administer the preliminaries." As he prepared to do so Carole interjected, "Why don't you sit in the big chair there? You can take Sophie on your lap and see the full picture in the big mirror facing you." By the time the pair had arranged themselves, Marcel would be in place behind the mirror, cock in hand.

"I imagine," Carole continued, nodding to the visitors, "that you two will want to watch and perhaps have a turn yourselves." Although the mumble of assent was slightly sheepish, everyone sensed that they had reached a point from which there was no turning back. Seeing that Pascal was already fondling Sophie's arse, Robert unzipped himself and began stroking his cock. Henri quickly followed suit.

"That's better," said Carole. "Just enjoy yourselves with Sophie. And me. But that's for later. Right now I want Laurent."

As the first slap of Pascal's hand elicited a squeal of pleasure from Sophie, the Minister turned away and began to strip. Carole was already naked, a pile of silky underwear cast to one side. She descended to all fours and waited. Laurent and Carole had fucked before and they knew each other's pleasure.

The spanking was evolving from its original twosome. Henri and Robert had both discarded their clothes and were standing on each side of Pascal's chair. Robert and Pascal began to take alternate turns, each smacking a different cheek. The descent of each hand provoked a quiet cry from the Minister's wife. Far from being a sound of protest, it was an invitation to continue. Nothing turned her on more urgently as Pascal discovered when he slid a hand between her legs to test for wetness. Meanwhile, Henri had placed himself so that Sophie could take over the task of massaging his cock to its full pride. She did so with gusto. Satisfied, she fed it into her mouth and began to suck.

When the watching Laurent saw his wife's knickers removed to reveal glowing pink orbs he could stay uninvolved no longer. His quiet instruction in the island patois was translated by Sophie after she had allowed Henri's cock to slip from between her lips. "You should fuck me," she said. "One after the other." She slid from the chair to the floor and lay on her back, legs spread, knees raised. She took care to ensure that she was still facing the floor-to-ceiling mirror on the opposite wall.

Carole, still kneeling, shuffled to a position at Sophie's side. Laurent took a cushion, placed it between Carole's heels, knelt on it, took his cock in one hand and with the other used his fingers to moisten a cunt whose tightness never failed to rouse him to a state of barely controlled excitement. His first entry confirmed his intention: he needed to unload himself into his partner with all the energy he could muster.

For her part, Carole welcomed his approach. Over several months since she and Marcel had been initiated into the inner circle she had been fucked by nine different men. There had been striking variations in cock size, interesting contrasts in technique. With each she had tried always to position herself so that Marcel, wherever he was concealed, might derive the maximum voyeuristic satisfaction. But inevitably as she, or her partner, approached orgasm there was no alternative but to surrender to the concluding paroxysms. Whenever possible she would encourage the man to withdraw from whichever orifice he was filling and shoot his cum on to some part of her body or face. Marcel told her that almost always triggered his own orgasm.

Laurent, however, was an exception. The proportions of his cock and the sheer animal lust with which he employed it drove Carole to heights not matched by her experience of any of the other men. Tonight she flexed her cunt muscles as the knob parted her lips. She wanted to be tight for him, to force him to fuck as he had never fucked before. Doggy fashion, she knew she might not come but just this once that didn't seem to matter. There were, in any case, others who could do that for her.

Even as Laurent began to set up a pistoning rhythm, searching for her innermost depths, hauling her on to him with his hands gripping her hips, Carole was aware of Sophie's more calculated coupling just a matter of inches away. Having accepted her husband's instruction to let all three men fuck her in turn, she remained firmly in control. Opening herself freely, clasping her hands round her knees as she pulled them up towards her breasts, she rode their cocks enthusiastically, encouraged them verbally when a grunt or a moan signified that one had made a special effort to bury himself in her liquid warmth. But none of them was allowed to come. As soon as she felt a man's orgasm was imminent, she eased him off and beckoned a replacement.

While Sophie rotated her lovers, Carole and Laurent worked themselves to a frenzy, bodies meeting in violent thrust and counter-thrust, cries of ecstasy mounting with each penetration.

Such was the atmosphere in the room there had to be a final release and it was Sophie who signalled it. "Laurent," she cried, "Come for her. Shoot it into her." At the same time she gestured that her three partners should gather round her and jerk themselves to completion, making it clear that she wanted to be covered in their cum. She would reach her own climax with her fingers.

Synchronisation was too much to be expected but a spurt of white juice from Robert's cock began the great finale. Henri followed suit just as Sophie's fingers made the ultimate contact with her clit. Only a few seconds elapsed before Pascal's cum flowed on to her heaving tits. That sight, accompanied by more urgent words from his wife, were all that Laurent needed to provoke his last assault. Faster and harder he drove into Carole's cunt, which was gaping now and emitting loud suction sounds as the cock withdrew and then homed in once more. When the moment came it was concealed from the onlookers but it was unmistakable. Laurent gasped, clung on to Carole's hips momentarily and then collapsed across her.

They were still in that state when the door opened and Marcel reappeared, smiling broadly. While Laurent withdrew his now flaccid dick and went to receive a congratulatory kiss from Sophie, Marcel reached out to help his wife to her feet. From the coolness of his hands, she knew that they had recently been washed. It had been a very satisfactory evening for them all.

pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers
12