All Comments on 'The Consultant'

by seth_rose

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago

Excellent story! Thanks for sharing it.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A unique little story.

5 stars

seth_roseseth_roseabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

The feedback is much appreciated. This is my first ever piece of erotica and I think it turned out well. I look forward to writing more and plan to blow this story out of the water.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
wow!

What a great first story.

Thank you.

textosteronetextosteroneabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed every word

Excellent writing.

I hope you continue to post more of your work.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
The Consultant nails

their marriage back together. Ahem.

Thanks for writing seth_rose 3*

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
Interesting

Your story is interesting in that I've not seen it before. You wrote it without glaring mistakes, which I noticed, and I'm glad it was short.

Thanks for writing.

Regards,

-Pultoy

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 10 years ago
Nice

Good, clean, holds the edge.....who was he ??

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Great Read*****

Very different and entertaining. Thanks for a great read and thanks for something new!!

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing. What a great 1st story.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
sitting here with a very big grin

nicely written, thank you.

if only it was that simple in real life.

.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Delicious Story

I never considered such a possibility before.. I can understand the Consultant and the Wife, but why did the husband stop giving her sex??

Good first story

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
Nicely, warmly done

I like stories that work out nicely for everyone. It is reassuring now and then. :-)

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like where you are going

Great start. I will be watching for the sequel. This may actually be a loving wife story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Interesting

So his job is to make the wife display her naughty side to get the husband interested again. It worked. One question:

Who was that masked man?

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Very clever twist on LW genre.

s_r, well-written and well imagined story of How 2 salvage a relationship. My only concern would be, that a person who displays a radical change in their normal behavior and activities is evidencing some underlying problem.

The problems could be physiological, such as deteriorating health or lack of exercise. They may not even be aware of the changes. Communicate! Getting a basic check-up is the first step to dealing with these problems.

Or there could be psychological problems, of any number of causes which should be professionally treated to prevent serious disruption and personality disorders.

Or there could be social., job stress, family confrontations, monetary concerns. Some times these can be addressed with simple self-honesty and open communication with your partner. "We need to cut-back expenses, the present economy prevent us from getting better jobs, our mortgage is upside down."

Too many men choose to hide such problems from their wives and children for fearing of not appearing macho and emasculated among their male peers. Fuck your buddies and co-workers! You are not married to them, you owe your spouse and children. You do not owe anything to someone you are golfing with once a week or two.

Men failing to communicate, who try and isolate their wives and children are treating the most important people in their lives, like mushrooms. Resulting in the breakdown and dissolution of the marriage with mutual suspicions and recriminations.

Honesty with your family, means controlling your masculine urges to make decisions by fiat and reacting poorly when your dependents refuse to obey what they see as unjust and dictatorial selfishness.

So get over yourself and remember you are a portion of a partnership. A shared burden is a lighter burden.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not much story here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous