All Comments on 'The Contract'

by Just_Jezebel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

I hope there is more coming. Loved the writing style, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a marvellous introduction ...

... to your obvious talent for writing quality erotica, Just_Jezebel. This was an excellent and literate story which pushed all the right buttons.

I do so hope there will be more to come of this - it certainly has the potential to be something quite amazing.

Welcome to Literotica, thank you for writing for us and please, please bring us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes!!!

Good story. Well laid out. Had me going the entire tale. Loved it.

Just_JezebelJust_Jezebelalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for the positive feedback. I hadn't planned on continuing the story, but now it seems that Emily and The Man have started talking in my ear again. Guess I'm going to have to listen a little closer from now on. Look for other submissions from me in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

What a good story...you have got to write more...more...more!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it, love it, love it!!!

Positively exquisite. Enormously erotic. Can't think of enough descriptions. Just read it.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good job

Very well thought out story. But does the lovely hot woman in the story ever get to let it all go in real life? Forced or blackmailed and love the submissive slut she becomes who loves real man cock or maybe a few real stud men at the same time? As hubby is humiliated as he watches himself becoming a sissy cuckold? Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not your typical Cuck story...

Well written story with many layers rolled into it. I loved the slow burn that lead up to an amazing and unexpected ending. Well deserving of 5 stars. When can we expect more?

flesh_menagerieflesh_menagerieover 10 years ago
Amazing Story!

Love it.. Love it... Love it!! Your writing style is unique and interesting; got lost in the story. And the ending... was not expecting that!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Now see

this is where the comments save me from reading crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Jezebel@Just_Jezebel
67 Followers
"I give in... to sin... because I like to practice what I preach..." Don't be afraid to PM me. I'm pretty open to most conversations (chat or role play) however, I do like to establish a chemistry before I play. But please- no text speak; drives me nuts. And no links as yo...