All Comments on 'The Conversion of Maria Ch. 02'

by Sciaroni

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was rape, you idiot.

And if you even knew women you'ld know that you can't "rape" them into an orgasm.

You are a fucktard. Here's your sign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Actually, yeah they can. Do some research first you dumb fuck.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lw?

This should have been an non-consent/reluctance submission.

Suggest you move it post haste, you sick fuck.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Not bad

The lady got a royal fucking. Cuckold got to jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

I want to see more of what happens with maria

SciaroniSciaroniover 10 years agoAuthor

Despite all the threats and hate, a third and final chapter is coming in which all will be made clear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Puke

Oh, shit. Author - your going to waste more internet space with this nigger-slut shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
put your sick nigger bullshit in interracial creep.

Eat shit and die punk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Writers like you make one puke. Do us all a favor, find another site to peddle your bullshit. This site has way too many of your kind already. Don't need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Very hot story, she can fight and resist but deep inside she knows how good she cums for them when they fuck her. Each time she’ll be easier and respond more when they come for her. She can show her husband how good their long thick blackdicks feel as he watches them satisfy her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My guilty fantasy is for that to happen to my wife and for her not to tell me. I imagine her not reporting it and two weeks later he tells me they are going to visit her again. They catch her again and it’s a repeat of the first time, her struggling as they make her orgasm again and again while they taunt her. They understand her weakness and no longer worry about her reporting them. So they take longer and I watch her used for several hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous