All Comments on 'The Cost of a Debt Ch. 08'

by funrunner

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DUMB TO DUMBER

The woman protrayed here is as dumb as they come. A physics professor, yeah you bet your ass. A lab assistant and glassware washer maybe. Her entire life is ruined and has been for chapters, get it over with, let her meet her husband in the room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done

I love this story. The build up, the humiliation and her arousal by it, the objectification and degradation. Well done. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As a blackmail story fan....

I certainly did like this story as the author does such a fine job of pulling together all the elements that gives the blackmailers the leverage they need.Once the leverage is exerted,the teacher is gradually brought ever deeper into their control with an ever escalating set of ever kinkier demands.

The only thing I missed seeing in this story was perhaps a more detailed electro assisted interrogation scene.More detailed in that I had hoped she would be questioned in far greater detail than she was in that particular scene,especially after the interrogators broke her resistance to answering their questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolute Crap

I have read a lot of stories on this and other sites. This started out good with a mother paying off her son's debt with some sexual favours but, the further it went it turned into the biggest piece of crap that i have read. Funrunner you can write better than this garbage, as the previous comment has said just get her husband into it so it can be finished.

darkpervertdarkpervertover 16 years ago
when is the next chapther coming?

Its a very hot blackmail story, dont let the bad comment slow you down, keep up the goodwork. Hope to see the new chapter soon.

darkpervertdarkpervertover 16 years ago
when is the next chapter coming?

Its a very hot blackmail story, dont let the bad comment slow you down, keep up the goodwork. Hope to see the new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Crap

About the only thing your master of is a rideing lawn mower. STUPID !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
update!!

this story is really good. I guess everyone has their own likes and dislikes on the comments you have received. So what if she's stupid. The point is that she's trying to protect her family and sometimes when you're trying to protect something, you do stupid things. My favorite character so far is definitely Brian though. He's interesting. So yeah, it may have been forever, but update already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very good story Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting story

You have written an interesting story but I would like to know when you are going to add to it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Please write more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

A really good story, please write some more

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
Pretty much crap

meh. It's a juvenile fantasy, where the deplorable and illegal behavior of the antogonists is given attempted justification by the intimation that somehow she was a bad teacher and all women want to be raped deep down. Ending it here is good. Ending it seven chapters ago would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting

Please please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Continue?

You should continue this story! It is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sadly unfinished ...

... as the story had potential ... editing could use some love and care ... but creative plotline with lots of appealing scenes in humil and bdsm fantasy genre would deserve. completion. Definitely strong appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this story continues. If it does, can I be notified of new installments?

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish my wife would be a slut and fuck any man i told her too. I like the nipple studs and she would have a tat2 with cum dum above her cunt. Also above her ass. Make up as a street walking whore with pink hair so she stands out when standing on the pavement for her next punter to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, another disappointing unfinished story. Too bad really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous