The Cost of a Debt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, quite frankly, enjoyed having the opportunity to inspect you this morning," he said. "There were some problem areas that we need to definitely address."

Alex was still confused, as she sat there strapped to the chair.

"You know, you are a very attractive woman," he stated. "The bad part is that you have already had two kids and are middle aged. Your figure isn't quite what it used to be. We won't try and fix it all in one shot, but instead work in segments."

Erick got up and walked toward a small refrigerator in the corner. When he came back to the middle of the room, he had two liquid filled bags.

"As a physics professor, you have an appreciation and understanding of science," Erick said. "But a key component in medicine and science is experiments."

Alex tried to nod, but her head was restrained by the gag. She watched as Erick hung the bags from two hooks in the ceiling of the cellar. He reached onto the tray and picked up two cotton swabs and rubbed them on to her breasts about two inches above her nipples. She instinctively tried to cover herself, but couldn't because of the restraints on her arms.

"You may find this evening's assignment somewhat of a challenge," Erick said. "Before I can send you out, however, we have to make sure that you meet their expectations."

Alex was clearly confused. She was under the impression that she would be serving Erick this evening. She didn't know who he was talking about.

"Let's see, your breast size is about a 34-C, right," he asked. "That is a bit small for tonight, but we can fix that."

Erick stood up and unraveled the plastic tubes that were connected to each of the bags hanging from the ceiling. Both tubes were long enough to reach her arms.

"Have you heard of a procedure called saline infusion," Erick asked. Alex had never heard of the term, so she attempted to shake her head.

"Well, you're in for an experience then," he said. "I have rubbed some local anesthetic to numb your breast where I am going to insert the needle. Basically, a saline infusion is a procedure where saline is injected into the body. Now, depending on where it is inserted, it can cause for some rather interesting effects, such as enlargements."

Alex was still confused, and Erick apparently was able to read this in her eyes.

"Saline infusions are generally safe, and temporary body modifications, primarily because saline is absorbed into the body with no side effects," Erick said. "Now, we have a sponsor who is looking to develop a procedure and solution which is both able to carry few side effects, but last a little longer than one day or a few hours. So what we have here are modified saline solutions that are designed to last a few days."

After she was given the explanation, Alex was both nervous and excited. She had long been satisfied with her body and had never thought about getting breast implants. But with her strapped into the chair, she would have no choice on this matter.

"So now, what I want you to do is sit back and relax," Erick said with a smirk. He then inserted the needles at the end of each tube into her breasts where he had applied the anesthetic. After he had inserted each needle, he released the clip on each bag allowing the saline to flow out of each bag, down the tube and into Alex's breasts.

"Okay, now all we have to do is wait for each bag to empty," he said. "I am going to go upstairs and relax for a few minutes. I will be back for you. Don't go anywhere!" As Erick walked back upstairs, he could not help but laugh. Alex sat there strapped down to the chair. She could feel the saline slowly fill her breasts.

She sat there patiently and waited. It must have been about 45 minutes before Erick came back downstairs. By then, Alex had fallen into a light sleep. She was awoken when Erick stood by her side.

"Excellent," he said looking down on Alex's breasts. They had clearly grown one full cup size by now. He removed the needle from her breasts and then put a cotton ball on top of the injection to absorb any blood that would come out. Shortly after, he reached up and unbuckled the gag around her head.

Alex was shocked as she looked down and noticed her new breast size. She was a lab rat, who Erick had used to experiment on. She had no idea why he did this, let alone what he had in mind for her. But she was speechless.

"So what do you think," Erick asked. Alex did not respond, but rather continued to stare at her breasts.

"I wouldn't worry too much," he continued. "They will only be this size temporarily. As I said earlier, the saline that was used in the infusion was altered to make delay the amount of time before absorption takes place. But until then, I want to take full advantage of your new assets."

Alex picked up her head and looked directly at Erick.

"I am going write down the number to a hotel room for you to go to this evening," he said. "You will have a driver take you to the location. He will also stay and give you a ride back. After your commitment tonight, you will be returned here."

"What am I supposed to do," Alex asked.

"Once you get to the hotel room, you will find a group of young men that you may or may not recognize," Erick said. "I won't give you any more instructions, outside of saying it would be in your best interest to do what they ask. But I think once you get there, you will know what to do." A smile broke across his face after he spoke.

Alex could only imagine who was going to be in the room and how many men would be waiting for her. After everything that she had gone through, she had an idea that her ordeal would be sexual in nature.

"You will change into one of your slut outfits and meet the driver in front of the house," he said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes...yes, I do," Alex said. Erick then released her from her binds.

"Great," he said. "You will now have ten minutes to go up and change. Your bag is up in the guest room."

With that, Alex headed the cellar stairs in search for the guest room to continue her weekend adventure.