All Comments on 'The Cottage'

by MrsSmith_Shhh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
boston_steveboston_stevealmost 12 years ago
Lovely

Evocative. Beautiful. You've managed to capture what D/s feels like from the inside, not what it looks like to an observer. The intimacy of giving all of herself to he who is capable, and worthy, of taking it. Well done.

dondon61dondon61almost 12 years ago
Thank You

A lovely story about lust and pain in a loving time. Very enjoyable

TerriVTerriValmost 12 years ago
Wow

I wish this story, like their affair, could have gone on forever!! Well done, I was almost in tears, I was so impressed!

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

The amount of emotion you have managed to inject into a short story is overwhelming, beautiful and very sad. Well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories I have read on here. The imagery was beautiful and the relationship was more true to life than most of the D/s stories I have read. Great job. I look forward to reading more of your work.

visioneervisioneeralmost 12 years ago
Outstanding work

Powerful erotica with beautiful, emotional imagery.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Stunning writing

A transport of pure joy to read. Thank you.

Quentin RileyQuentin Rileyover 11 years ago
Quite Good

This author is a master with dialogue and its pace. All of which leads to an excellent build-up of the heat in the story. One of MRSSMITH_SHHH's best submissions. Well-written so, you can actively imagine this as real-life.

RatuJoneRatuJoneabout 6 years ago
Lost

This story cuts to the bone. The sense of loss is palpable, the loss of hope despairing.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous