The Couple Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, insistently, you press against it and it opens to you, taking more and more of your cock until you are nearly buried in me.

"Yessss, that's it, take my cock," you drawl with a groan.

I focus on the sensation; letting you in, and soon you are buried to the root in me.

You slowly withdraw and then press back in, picking up speed each time.

I feel your fingers against my pussy lips and then, you thrust three fingers deep into my cunt.

"Oh yes," I shout, "Fill me!"

You begin a pattern; two thrusts deep into my pussy for every one into my ass. My climax builds and I feel my abdomen ripple.

Your fingers and your cock press against each other inside me, driving me to thrust back against you.

"Yes," you groan, "fuck me."

We continue to thrust against each other, moaning and urging each other to climax. You slowly slip your fingers from me and grip my hips. Your cock alone fills me and my walls clench, feeling each thrust mirrored deep inside it. I reach down and part my lips to you; rolling my clit under my middle finger.

"Fuck, yes" you groan, "cum for me... cum with my cock in your ass."

Your verbal urging is as arousing as your actions and I moan at the surge that it sends through me and arch back.

"That's it... let it go," you coax. "Let it take you."

I reach further back, placing my thumb on my clit and stretching out my fingers. Each thrust into me my fingertips caress your balls. The first stroke elicits a delicious moan from you that starts low and grows long and loud. It pushes me to the edge.

"Cum with me," I pant, pleadingly.

Two more thrusts and my climax takes me; my pussy clenches, my ass grips you, and my entire body stiffens and begins to shake. I feel my warm juices gush from me, splashing against your thighs.

You moan loudly, and bury your cock in me. I feel your balls draw tight against me and you cum deep inside me with sharp roar, your body shuddering against me. We collapse against each other on the bed.

You roll on your side and stroke my hair and my back as my breathing slows. With a final shudder, I turn over to face you. We kiss silently, exhausted. You wrap your arms around me and roll to your back and I snuggle to you with my head on your chest, one arm and one leg draped over you. You run your fingers through my hair and we drift to sleep.

12