All Comments on 'The Courier Ch. 03'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Just Gets Better.

Great continued story line of Maragana Girl. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A question of perjury

How can a country really accept the perjury charge when no one told Maria of the consequences of not speaking up. She had no knowledge of what would happen if she did not tell the truth. She did not have any legal status until she was photographed and given her criminal number. She did not know the language. She was beaten by the airport guards and that is acceptable behavior to the court system? By this time even the National Police had been told not to humiliate criminals before they were switched. Maria was beaten and humiliated at the airport and that is ok with the judicial system? No matter about how the Inspector could influence the trial, it was not right in any country with a strong judicial system (even though 'switchings' were still being given out) that that kind of punishment should be allowed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES