The Court: Last Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as i was becoming somewhat accustomed to the thrusts in my mouth by Lottie, i felt a cool sensation on my ass. It was the unmistakable feel of lubricating gel dribbled directly about my tight little sphincter. i wiggled a little at the feeling, but being in the stocks, legs manacled in place and bent over the horse at my waist, very little movement was possible. There was no escaping the fate that i had called forth by losing the first case i had tried in the Court of the Sisterhood – The Court of Last Resort. i heard giggling behind me followed in quick order by the insistent thrust of a small object into my ass. There was no doubt that the finger was covered by a rubber glove, as i had heard that distinctive "snap" as the glove had been pulled on. And i also had no doubt that the finger was attached to Ms. Fury. my ass opened up enough to let the small digit into it, and i could feel the first two knuckles as they stretched my muscles on their way in. "Okay, mr. slave counsel, i'd tell you that this is going to hurt me more than it will you, but you are well aware that a Domme is as honest to Her sub as the sub is supposed to be to Her." The finger was removed, and replaced by what felt like a baseball bat being pushed against my now unyielding sphincter.

i relaxed my ass enough to allow the head of Ms. Fury's strapon to push inside of me. my mouth tried to moan from the initial pain caused by the ridged head of the strapon, but Lottie's strapon in my throat made it impossible to moan. i had two choices while my mouth was being fucked, 1) breathe, and 2) moan. Since i had no choice about sucking the strapon, i chose breathing. Ms. Fury was surprising gentle as She slowly impaled me on that huge strapon. i couldn't see it, of course, but it felt huge inside of me. She managed, inch by inch, to lodge Her strapon all the way into my ass. i was hoping that She'd just hold it there to let me get used to it, but that was not going to happen. i felt the slow withdraw of the strapon and almost managed a sigh as the burning started to slow down with each inch that was withdrawn. Had i been given time to think i would have realized that the withdrawal was like winding up the rubber band on a toy airplane – She was just storing up energy. "Ommmmpphhhhhh" i screamed around the strapon in my mouth as Ms. Fury drove the strapon to the hilt, like a stake in my heart. i stopped breathing for several seconds as the pain of being harshly impaled took over my very being.

As i started to almost come to my senses, the strapon was withdrawn again, and this time i was ready for the next thrust forward. But to my surprise it only entered several inches, then withdrew to the edge again. Meanwhile, Lottie had renewed Her fucking of my face and was talking over my head to Ms. Fury. "Yes...yes...give my little slave all he can handle, Fury. He's never passed out on me in any scene, but this should test his limits a little more than usual." Fury started to pull the strapon from my ass and let it "pop" out, but not leave the vicinity. The head still pressed against my asshole...but not for long. "mmmmpphhhhh" i mumbled as my tight hole was again stretched by the head of the strapon. Then She withdrew it again, to the edge...and started to fuck my ass with only three inches of the strapon, but pulling out and reinserting it with each thrust, thereby stretching my asshole each time and renewing that sharp stab of pain that usually comes with the initial insertion.

i couldn't get accustomed to the pain that this caused each time. If She would have started to fuck my with long, full strokes, it would have begun to turn the pain to pleasure, but the way She was fucking my ass never gave me a chance to get accustomed to the strapon. Lottie patted my cheek as She pulled Her strapon from my mouth. "Pet", She cooed, "this is going to be so much fun. Fury and I think you should enjoy this to the max." i heard Lottie's fingers snap, and to my amazement my hard cock was sucked into the warm vortex of a mouth. It was undoubtedly the male slave's mouth since none of the Sister's were going to do that during a punishment scene. Lottie's voice brought me around again. "Now, jack, you'll be getting your slave cock sucked, and fucked in the ass at the same time, both of which will make you cum eventually. The slave sucking your cock has been told that if he makes you cum without permission his case will be dismissed and he'll get a reward instead of a punishment. On the other hand, if you cum without permission, you'll get a punishment that will not be to your liking. Further, I have a bet with Ms. Fury that you will not be able to endure the pain and pleasure for more than 10 minutes without cumming. And you know that your Mistress loves to win Her bets. Therefore, i'm going to add a little stimulation."

By this point Ms. Fury had set up a rhythm of long strokes into my ass, strokes which pushed my body forward with each inward move. Once Lottie had stopped talking She rose from the chair, patted my head and removed Her strapon, still shiny with my saliva. Her next move surprised me, but it should not have given Her statement about winning the bet that i'd come before 5 minutes. She perched Herself on the stool once again, Her thighs at my head, directly in front of my facie, and started to slowly and seductively spread Her legs while i watched. My cock, which was being well served by the male slave, started to throb as Her pussy opened before my eyes, like the flowering of a rose after a gently rain. Her lips were swollen and i could almost Her her clit throb. She shuffled the chair forward and grabbed my hair to pull my face up a little higher. "Okay my little lawyer slut, see if you can eat my pussy and NOT cum...". Her laughter disappeared to my ears as her thighs clamped over my head and She pulled my head to that delectable pussy. Her scent drifted to my nostrils, so musky, so sexy. And that just about did it for my self control.

i extended my tongue and started to lick the outside of each lip, and before i got the first lick in my head was yanked by Lottie's hand. "No, my pet...lick inside..taste me, taste that pussy that you dream about at night. Drink my juices and enjoy them, it may be a long time before the chance comes up again." i obeyed without thinking, Her voice was generally soft, but there was absolutely no doubt as to what was an order and what wasn't. My tongue dove into Her pussy and lapped at the juices that were flowing. That had, as you can imagine, a wonderful effect on my cock, which was throbbing to beat the band. I'd have done math problems in my head as a distraction from the coming orgasm, but Ms. Fury's cock pounding in my ass precluded even that. i was licking Lottie's pussy when i felt the male slave's tongue speed up and his hands fondle my balls. With Ms. Fury fucking my ass and Lottie's delicious pussy in front of me, the scent driving me wild, i gave up...a mere three minutes into the ordeal...and started to fill the male slave's mouth with my cum. I mumbled into Lottie's pussy..."ohhhhh godddddddd.ohhhhhh", but it was smothered and lost in the folds.

i realized that i had closed my eyes when i blinked and my tongue was licking air. Lottie had scooted the chair back and risen to stand in mid-lick. "Fury, you lose, this little slut couldn't last more than 3 minutes with the two...well, three...of us using him. Your little slave did a great job, if I may say so." Ms, Fury pulled the cock from my ass and i breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that i'd pay dearly later, but for now the pain was receding. The clipping sound of heels on the floor moved around to my left, and a strapon bobbed in front of my face, and it was slick and shiny with lube and my own ass juices. Ms. Fury kissed Lottie on the cheek and admitted to losing the bet. Then, to my amazement Ms. Fury dropped Her strapon to the floor, and sat in the chair before me. She addressed Lottie. "Okay Lottie, round one to You, well done. Now shall We finish what We started or shall we show this little putz some mercy?"

i knew what the answer was when the corner of my eye saw Lottie pick up Her strapon. For the next 30 minutes i was double-teamed by the two Dommes, until i couldn't speak because of my sore jaw. Also, i thought the next trial may have to be done while standing.

12