The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her mouth was on his, her caress hard and full pulling them down into the cascade of bubbles showering about them. They drifted down to the rippled sand. The kiss contested their endurance until his ears were roaring and his limbs were flaccid in hers. His hand floated to her breast, closed briefly upon it and fell away as she raised him into the warm sunlit air beside the rock. She left him there gasping, lifting herself upon its smooth surface above him. Her limbs gleamed whitely, bedewed with sparkling droplets of water. She drew her legs up and leaned back on her hands, her delicious bosom heaving above her tight little belly, and he stared at the wet folds of her hairless vulva between her opened thighs.

Catching his eyes fixed on her sex she teased, "Do you like my costume?"

Cliff took a deep breath. "I didn't know ballet was so much fun," he gasped.

She looked for all the world like the statue of "The Little Mermaid" seated there upon that rock. He looked up at her sitting there above him and shook his head in wonder. This place was alive with nymphs.

Katia leaned back over the smooth sun warmed stone and stretched out. A single blonde cloud floated before her in the clear blue water. It drifted slowly up to her raining droplets of water over her legs. She opened them and took its softness between her thighs. The cloud licked at her deliciously, maddeningly, teasingly and she dropped her hand to open her labial lips and invite its warm fleecy blonde billows to caress her with their softness.

The mists enclosed her and searched wetly and insistently. They would know every tight turgid fold lifting beneath them, search out and enter every space. They billowed and roiled and wandered so wildly back and forth that she had to float with them and give herself utterly over to their swaying rocking magic.

Deep within her the thunder muttered and echoed and the heat lightening flickered its incandescent fingers, as the storm lifted and rolled up through her loins. Now the tempest drove through her like a wild summer squall. Cliff felt her hips bucking furiously under his face as she climaxed in his mouth and he stayed with her until the wild winds subsided into a quiet zephyr and drifted away.

They lay quietly together for a time, the late afternoon sun drying their skin and then without a word she knelt to his organ, her hands working its bulk into her mouth. Her head bobbed, her long lithe tongue licked, her full shapely lips caressed, and her fingers felt for the spasms driving his semen into her cheeks. Her dive over his head was clean and neat. She knifed into the water and stroked out into pond. The light flashed upon her arm as she waved to him, it glimmered off the smooth ebony of her crown before she disappeared in the lengthening shadow cast upon the waters by the Tower House.

The Court was filled with mauve shadows when Cliff entered the Rose Cottage. Supper sounds and scents drew him from the kitchen into Sarah's studio where the table had been set by the open west windows.

"Well, this is a cozy scene," he offered with satisfaction.

"Yes, the bed is made, the pantry is stocked, the refrigerator is full, your closet is crammed," Sarah lifted her hands expansively to the neatly ordered room. "How was your day?"

"It was fine. You've been busy," he observed sliding into his chair and studied the movements behind the Morning-Glory vines sheltering Vivienne's porch. "Yes, Vi helped me. We spent the day together. I expected you here sooner."

"The traffic is murder," Cliff muttered. He paused and offered a diffident shrug "...and I stopped at Katia's studio. We went for a swim."

"A swim?"

"Yeah, in the buff. She kissed me and grabbed my dick." "What?"

"Well, isn't that what we're supposed to do here in The Court, kiss and tell? When in Rome...."

"Well it didn't take you long to settle in. We haven't been here twenty-four hours. What else did you grab?"

"Everything I could," he answered quite honestly.

As she looked at him the surprise in her expression melted into a wry smile, and then a chuckle. "God Cliff! You're such a stud!"

"So you spent the day with Vivienne...?" he answered.

Sarah nodded. "We got better acquainted with each other." "A lot better acquainted?" he queried. "How much better acquainted can you get?"

"Well without going into all the details she is full of surprises."

"The next time you share surprises I'd like to be there."

"I'm sure you will be."

"How about tonight?"

"Zack is home for tonight," Sarah answered quietly.

****

Trapnell loved the ride up Bountiful Towers, loved the way the city revealed itself as the elevator rose smoothly out of the depths and ascended the shinning glass exterior of the building.

Lights sparkled below him as far as he could see, and overhead the stars glimmered faintly through the perpetual haze. At night the ring of the New City shown in a glorious incandescent circle that dimmed on the inside under the green canopy of Old Town, and on the outside faded into the gloom of Shanty Town. He looked inward across the great inner space of the city, and the higher he rose the more clearly he could see the pattern of streets radiating out like the spokes of a great glittering wheel from the dark green hub that was Old Town.

The floor chime sounded melodiously over his head, the elevator slowed to a subtle smooth stop and the door slid silently open upon the little room. He glanced at the empty table with the two chairs, the spotless bland interior of the drop-room, wondering at what the rooms were like above this floor, rooms that he would never see, whole floors of them stretching upwards into the world of the Cornucopians.

Trapnell laid the disc upon the table beside the monitor as usual and when he left the door locked behind him. He loved the descent too, the ride down out of the lights up there into the lights of his own subterranean world, to the little glowing screens that reached out into every life under the lights of the city.

Moments later the monitor winked into life its light marking the hawkish features of the man who had entered the drop-room. Orcutt picked up the disk and inserted it in the processor. His fingers drummed with bored impatience as he studied the endless images unraveling in the light.

How many times this month alone had he reviewed the 'prospects'; too often, but not enough to satisfy the demand especially now that Connoisseurs had become so fastidious in their choices.

Mere beauty had once been sufficient but now the prospects had to have that other quality as well, that sensual surrender prized even more than beauty, and the scanners rarely picked that up. Any one of these women might have it but one would never know.

Trapnell's parade flitted before Orcutt's discerning sensibilities, before that seventh sense of his that had earned him his place among The Buyers, and his fingers keyed in the hopefuls, like the one before him just now.

He paused on her face, on that nudge of recognition. Where had he seen her, and just recently too? He replayed her segment. A petite beautiful blonde woman with gorgeous legs, shuddering with passion as the clerk and the other guy fucked her in the shoe-store. Oh yes. Very promising,. A touch of the key brought up her data and Orcutt fixed on "SEARCHING- current address unknown". The memory hovering just beneath his consciousness still eluded him. Ah well. She would be Trapnell's problem now.

Another touch of a key and he had confirmed her procurement. Orcutt contemplated his choices, four possibles and the lithe little blonde for sure, jotted down their codes and pocketed the disk.

For a time he mused on the presentation. Conditioning them had to be done with such care, especially for the Patron. No drugs, no brain washing, only the authentic article. And even then his interest faded so soon. Orcutt shrugged wearily. He much preferred buying art. With a sigh he left Support Services and ascended into the Cornucopian world of Bountiful Towers.

*****

12