The Coven Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting to pack grounds.
2.2k words
4.39
19.7k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie:

She had agreed to go inside with him. However, it was not to get her friends and go with him to some pack grounds. It was a public place; she could just grab her friends and get the hell out of there. But some part of her mind didn't think that she was going to get rid of him that easily.

Once inside, her eyes made a quick scan of the room to see that Liz was dancing with some guy and seemed happy. Jade was kissing and grinding against some guy right in middle of dance floor. Trixie thought of running by herself. She knew she could contact them and let them know she was safe. They would not be in any harm, here in public.

As soon as Trixie thought of this, Jack entwined his hand with hers. Trixie looked up at Jack and saw that he wasn't even looking at her; it seemed an unconscious gesture on his part. Trixie tried to pull her hand back but Jack was already pulling her forward to the dance floor.

"What are you doing? I don't want to dance." Trixie protested. Jack flashed her small smile.

Jack soon stopped and said to the person dancing with Liz, "Sam, we need to go home. I have to talk with you."

Sam took a look at Trixie and then looked at Liz. Trixie could see that he didn't want to leave her. Something about Sam seemed familiar to Trixie. It wasn't until she looked in his eyes that she saw it. His eyes were same as Jack's. She understood they were brothers, if not, certainly related which meant he was a werewolf too. Trixie realised that she couldn't just run now, after all she couldn't just leave Liz. She looked over at Jade and focused on her. Jade turned her head abruptly. Mentally, Trixie conveyed whole situation to her. Jade sashayed her way to them.

"Hey guys, I am Jade." She said to men.

Both men replied her in kind.

"Shall we leave?" asked Jack. His hold on Trixie's hand briefly tightened.

Trixie started to pull his hand behind his back. She knew three of them could best two wolves. But Jade caught her mid action and 'sent' three pictures to Trixie. One where Liz and Sam were getting married, second in which Liz was facing her mom's killer and third with Liz pregnant with Sam's arms around her while he gazed adoringly at her. Liz and Sam were soul mates, Trixie realized.

"That doesn't explain why he is holding my arm." Trixie conveyed her irritation mentally. Jade just laughed lightly.

They walked towards the men's car. Jack paused briefly, looking down at Trixie he said, "We will send someone to get your cars once we reach pack grounds."

Trixie rolled her eyes and replied, "Watch me."

She turned towards the cars and raised her free hand. The cars revved to life.

"How..." Sam began. Trixie heard Liz shushing him, "She needs to concentrate while using spells for moving heavy objects so that they don't smash into anything."

Jack was looking down at Trixie. He silently tugged her towards his car and slipped in backseat. Sam's eyes bulged. His brother, so fond of taking control while driving; was actually sitting in backseat. Jade too slipped inside. Trixie lowered her hand but closed her eyes, the look on her face of deep concentration.

Sam quietly started the car and in a minute they were cruising down the road to outskirts of forest. Trixie had her eyes closed the entire time and was concentrating on getting the cars behind them through traffic. However Jack's hand in hers was quite distracting and she almost lost control twice. In about an hour or so, Trixie heard Jack murmur, "We must stop now." Trixie concentrated a moment longer and parked her and Jade's car behind Sam's neatly.

"That was an interesting trick." Jack commented pulling her out of car.

Trixie opened her eyes to retort but stopped short. The scene in front of her was astounding as was the smell of power in air. Creatures of various types were moving here and there out of the small cottage in the middle of an open ground. Few women came out of cottage, divested themselves of their clothes and changed into wolves and began running inside the surrounding forests. Trixie could smell no fear from them just plain happiness and fun.

"They are going for hunting in forest. They are gatherers." Jack replied. Trixie looked up at him. He was looking at the direction the female wolves went and smiling proudly. He started moving them in general direction of cottage.

Trixie next saw a small man coming around the house with a wheel barrow. He had a small beard and rather long, beak-shaped nose. "That is Greg. He is an elf." Sam pointed.

The elf glanced towards them at his name and stopped his barrow. He bowed down to Jack and said, "My Alpha!" Jack smiled and nodded. The elf then hurriedly moved out of the group's way. Jack started towing Trixie towards the house.

Trixie however resisted, "You are an Alpha?"

"Yes." Jack replied, cocking his head to side wondering what could be bothering her.

"Would you leave my hand Alpha Jack?" Trixie asked.

Jack smiled beatifically and left her hand.

However instead of feeling relieved Trixie felt a bit sad. She couldn't understand the feelings coursing through her.

All of them entered the cottage and Trixie gasped. The cottage simply couldn't be that big on inside. And yet it was. It was three storeys high and yards and yards wide. Trixie rubbed her eyes and still she could see the same view. It was surprising, the amount of power Trixie could smell hear as if more of the supernatural creatures were housed here than was originally given away by the smell outside.

Jack turned to the nearest door and opened it. He motioned others inside. Trixie was feeling a bit wary of Jack. However she knew that Sam will not let them get hurt, at the very least he will protect Liz. There were many people here. Some sitting in groups chatting animatedly, small kids huddled in front of a TV set while some just lying idly by the fire place. The noise all stopped as soon as they entered the room. People acknowledged Jack and then went back to their tasks. Jack motioned the group to follow him to another room.

Once inside he turned to face three women and said, "How would you like to live here?" He always cut down the crap and addressed the point in hand or so it seemed.

"Live here?" Trixie questioned surprised, "Why will we want to?"

"Why won't you?" Jack replied, "Here you don't have to hide your powers from any one you could freely use them and you will never have to keep moving from place to place. Everyone knows that staying in one place with a group of people that are of similar kind is far better than moving to different places each time anybody suspects one of being abnormal. Also we have enough space to hold at least a hundred. This whole place is magically enhanced to accommodate many different kinds of creatures."

___________________

Jack:

Jack was growing anxious by the time he finished speaking. What if she didn't think like that? What if she enjoyed moving to new places and meeting new people? He couldn't leave his pack without him. He was the pack's Alpha for god sake. Yet on other hand he couldn't come to be without her. He loved her.

Love her? Jack shook his head. What was he thinking? You cannot love a person you met an hour ago. But something about her definitely seemed to be calling out to him. She was powerful, no doubt about that, yet she looked fragile like one wrong word could hurt her and send her running from him.

"What do you want from us? What are you to gain by us staying?" Trixie asked.

"You cannot leave." Sam spoke up from behind him.

Trixie's eyes narrowed at that. Jack spun angrily to order him out of room. But Sam was already speaking, "I don't mean that you are incapable of leaving or we will try to detain you. But Liz is my mate. I can feel it and so can she. But I know she won't be here without you two. You are a coven and your loyalties should not be broken. But even we are a pack, and I cannot leave them either. So you guys staying here will be best for everyone."

"I guess you are right." Trixie replied. Jack was feeling a bit out of it. So many emotions were running through him at once.

"You will have to be properly introduced to the pack. You will require living quarters and everything." Jack had already started planning on their stay. Jack dialled his cell and called a woman Cassie inside his study.

___________________________________

Jade:

"This is Cassie. She is currently acting as pack's female Alpha and she will take care of your needs. Your cars will be put inside the pack's garage. Your belongings will be brought from the hotel where you were staying prior to this." Jack informed, "Cassie, Liz here is Sam's mate. Show her his room. I have something to discuss with him."

Jade had been contemplating throwing in the towel and telling Trixie what the future held for her when Jack introduced Cassie. Jade turned around hand extended, smile on her face when she simply froze. Jade's eyes dilated. She couldn't look anywhere but at Cassie. It was as if Cassie was the one. Wait, was she the one? But how could that be? She preferred men. She had the odd experience of kissing a girl once or twice. But Cassie? Boy she didn't wanted to just kiss her senseless but also ravish her completely. The erotic images running through her head had her perspiring even in the air conditioning. Cassie was dressed in a tight leather black vest and jeans.

Cassie smiled and shook hands with everyone. But when she held Jade's hand an electric current shot through her and made her core wet. Cassie licked her dry lips and gently withdrew her hand. Jade could see that she was aroused and uncomfortably so. Cassie pressed her thighs together to keep herself contained in presence of her Alpha. Jade noted the gesture and promised herself that if she was allowed she would make Cassie whimper her name in ecstasy.

Cassie gestured all of them to follow her. Cassie took them down the hall way and to a set of elevators. Jade entered behind her. The elevator's doors closed and it started descending downwards. Cassie's smell seemed to intensify in the elevator. Jade wanted to take her in elevator but she was mindful of her friends. Thankfully the elevator stopped its decent. Cassie took them down a corridor and gestured to two rooms at the end of the hallway and turned around to Jade and Trixie and said, "These are for you. Take whichever you like. Liz, will you come with me please?"

Jade stopped Cassie and turned to Liz, "You will be alright. There is nothing to be afraid of. Sam is totally in love with you. And he will never harm you. Yet if you feel you don't want to be with him so soon. You can always come to my room. Understand?"

Liz gave a small nod and followed Cassie down the corridor. Jade chose a room and went inside thinking that she will just take a bath and rest herself.

__________________________

Liz:

"You cannot leave." Sam had burst out when Trixie was contemplating it.

Trixie's eyes had narrowed at that. Liz knew if Trixie wanted she could take down the whole pack by herself. No one could stop Trixie. If Trixie wanted to then Liz would leave with Trixie. However, Liz wanted to be with Sam and badly so. When they had danced in the club, she had loved the way he had let her guide him.

Sam was speaking, "But Liz is my mate. I can feel it and so can she. But I know she won't be here without you two. You are a coven and your loyalties should not be broken. But even we are a pack, and I cannot leave them either. So you guys staying here will be best for everyone."

Whoa Liz thought. Mates? Trixie and Jade were a century older and they didn't have mates. So how could she?

"I guess you are right." Trixie replied. Liz was suddenly elated. Yes, she would be staying with Sam.

But when Jack said that Liz would be staying in same room with Sam, she had panicked. She didn't know what he expected of her or how she should behave with him. She just knew what she had seen once on a video on a friend's 18th birthday at her pyjama party. And she was scared. When Jade reassured her, Liz felt a little better and decided she will go with flow. If anything goes wrong, she can always depend on her mentors to show her the correct path.

Liz went with Cassie quite confidently.