All Comments on 'The Creation Of Shanna'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strange....

I normally do not read stories in this category, but since it is by one of the authors I follow, I decided to give it a try and invest my time in reading 10 pages. All I can say is wow. Enjoyed it and looking forward to see the remainder of the journey. Can't promise if I continue to follow, but I will give it a try with the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Long but good read.

I gave it 5... Rare for me but the story was well thought out. It was rough in some areas, but overall much better than you normally get here. It was a story, not just a porn piece. I look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strange

I will read most categories, but dont generally steer towards T.G, not becoz I have anything against them, everyone one is different & lets face it T.G ppl have it a lot tougher than most of us, I understand that they are simply aligning their body with their pyche & I am guessing this is what you are going to explain in later chapters.

But what really is strange is that I really am enjoying this tale :), just please dont over do it with the incest chapter, again not morally judging it, but i feely quesy about parties commiting adultry, which would be the case in this series.

Fridayschild

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well just shoot me

I saw the category and wasn't going to read this, but I like your writing so I forged ahead. The story, ALL ten pages, was well written as expected. But the subject matter was just too revolting for me to enjoy it. I'll read the following chapter, but it isn't really my cup of tea. Maybe you'll make it a little more palpable but if not, this story will be done for me.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Well written, but

Mike's an asshat. The sexual harassment in the workplace, all the alpha male manipulation, it all added to make him unlikeable. I had no issues with the subject matter, just the predator you saddled Shane with. Although I really like your other work, I won't bother with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Plz complete

Plz complete it...

Tell us how Chantal n Edie got Mike...

N how Mike n Shanna reconciled n end up married...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Another Good One

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and am looking forward to reading the rest of the Hogue Chronicles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This one doesn't appeal to me

I've read about half of your stories up until now, liked them all very much, and hope to like most of the rest. This is the first one I couldn't stand at all. Mike may be generous with money, but otherwise he's a real asshole. I'm cool with BDSM and dominance, but his behaviour it makes me cringe. All this extremly forceful talk about fail once, you're being spanked, fail twice, you fly home. Sorry about that, but I could not go on after the second time he made a totally ridicoulus scene about a standing piss. What has this got to do with love, anyway?

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Well?

I'm not a huge fan of TS stories, but you did this one well. I like the introduction of re-occuring characters. Love the Wiley and Moira characters!!!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

This is the first TS/CD story that I have read, it held my interest and attention until the end.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Read thru all six chapters to find out what becomes of Shanna and the story never comes back to her and this staring encounter with Anna. A tad bit disappointed. But some good creativity over all. Thanks for writing.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Not a devotee of TS stories, only read others by Ultimate Sin an excellent author. But this chapter was good even though Mickey is an opportunist, manipulative asshole. Not a nice person at all.

Still, l give it 4/5

xhristianjxhristianj11 months ago

What cracks me up with Transgender stories is why the presence a guy with a fucking dick is a guy a guy without a dick is still a fucking guy. Get over yourself pretend all you want but irrespective of how much surgery or biochemical intervention if you were born a male or female thats what you are 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Of all your works, this is the only (last) one I’m a bit squeamish about. Had Shane been aware of his gender issues and met Mike, that’s one thing. Him being manipulated by Mike into being TS, no matter how well intentioned, detracted from the romance parts.

Well written though. Sometimes I don’t have to enjoy the plot to appreciate the authors thoughts.

Still, a 6 on the 5 scale. On to da next….part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS