The Cross Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew pulled her pants down to reveal naughty black lace panties. He peeled her pants completely down to her ankles and rubbed her hips and the back of her knees. Her ass was like two drops of golden flesh; round and perfectly bulbous. Andrew reached into the diamond shaped recess between her thighs and pulled her panties aside.

Jenny's breath escaped her lips in a hiss as his fingers touched her wetness briefly. Then she felt him dig his hands into her legs just above her knees and press his face into her from behind. Andrew shoved his nose in as far as it would go and began licking her. She tasted of warm flesh and salt. She smelled faintly of coconut lotion. Andrew lapped at her until he thought he was drunk. Jenny held the tree tightly, feeling the rough bark against her exposed nipples.

He licked her. His hands pried her open further and he licked the delicate pink that was exposed down below her beautiful peach of an ass. He licked the flesh of her butt and attempted to suck it all into his hungry mouth. He hadn't tasted sweet pussy and ass like this since he and Stephanie had parted ways years ago. It wasn't quite as tight as Stephanie's had been, but Andrew enjoyed the full hips and beautiful flushed skin of the older woman. He drank deeply from her, knowing that soon he would penetrate her.

Jenny spun and dropped down on him, forcing him onto his back on the ground. She kissed him passionately, tasting her own juices on his mouth. Her breasts bounced tightly as the two of them struggled into the new position. Andrew found he could reach and took one of the pointed torpedo shaped breasts to his lips. It was firm and heavy, and her nipples were as hard as his cock.

Jenny moved down his body and unzipped his pants. She was in a hurry, but careful with the zipper. She pulled and pried at his crotch to free the rigid shaft of flesh from his pants, and finally she worked him free. She gasped in astonishment and pulled his pants down as far as they needed to go.

"My god, Andrew!" She hissed. "You're like a fucking HORSE."

Jenny took his cock in between her pink lips and sucked it gently and shallowly. She could only manage the first three inches, and seemed satisfied to suck just past his tip. She sucked him lightly, quickly, making frantic little sounds of yearning as she did so. Andrew lay back on the ground and watched the woman as she sucked the largest cock she had ever seen on a man. She looked beautiful with her eyes closed and her glistening hair falling all around her face. Andrew felt her hair tickling him around his waist, which just added to the sensation of such a tender and restrained sucking.

Soon she crawled back up his body and slid the remaining bits of clothing off of her arms. She ground herself against the thick shaft of his cock and let her firm breasts slide along his chest. He caressed her legs down to her ankles while she worked herself up to taking him inside of her. She stood up and then squatted back down, straddling his middle. She reached down between her legs and grasped his thick, unwieldy organ, so that she could guide it to the glistening lips of her pussy. Bracing herself with one hand on his torso, Jenny tested the girth of the monstrous cock that she was about to sit on. The tip entered her and her head went back. She flexed her legs and raised her rear back up again to pull him out of her again.

"Oh my god Andrew, it's like I'm a virgin again." She moaned. "You're so big... so big!"

Jenny grimaced and lowered herself back down on his cock again. Her expression changed from intense concentration to wide-eyed disbelief as she eased herself down. She could feel the texture of the surface of his cock as it surged between the walls of her passage. She pulled up and back, and then let herself fall a little bit again. She couldn't believe he was inside her.

"Fuck!" Jenny exclaimed, "Yes!"

Andrew pulled her down against his chest, so that his cock engaged her at a better angle. He helped her shift so that she could just lay atop him and move ever so slightly back and forth in order to work his cock inside. He kissed her neck and licked her ear as she squirmed and twisted her hips, grinding against the tip of his penis. She slid down slowly, feeling his cock tunneling its way through her gradually. She placed a hand on the ground to either side of his head, and let her tits hang in his face.

He could feel her resistance lessen, and pressed his hips upward slightly to help push into her. She objected only for a moment before relaxing some and letting the thick cock into her. She began to rock back and forth against him in order to hump him ever so slightly. The movement was enough to have her gasping suddenly and clawing at his shoulder, but she relaxed again, and it became easier and easier on her.

Soon she was squirming and writhing on top of him, with his cock halfway inside of her. He ran a hand up her neck and put his finger in her mouth. She sucked it like it was his cock in her mouth again, only more hungrily now. Andrew moved the hand down to her backside and slid his saliva-soaked finger into place between the cheeks of her ass. He pressed downward and probed her anus as she continued to hump enthusiastically on top of him. He rubbed the hole with his slimy finger and pressed inward, until he was intruding fully inside her rectum. She squeaked once as he did so, and pushed against him harder so he only went deeper.

Jenny had reached the point of comfort that allowed her to resume her kneeling position on top of him. Her body undulated above him, working the first four inches of his upright cock inside her. Her huge breasts bounced with each rolling upward thrust of her beautiful body. Andrew let her control her pleasure, let her take as much or as little of him as she needed. He would have his soon. She began to moan louder. She was going to come.

Jenny pressed herself downward as her breasts were squeezed between her upper arms beautifully. Her mouth hung open and drool came from her lips. Her eyes rolled backward as she felt the pressure of the bulky penis invading her. Her head rolled on her neck, forward and back as she tried to push all of him inside of her. It was too much, which caused her to gasp suddenly and resume her slow, easy penetration.

She started to come as if from nowhere. The sensation seemed to catch her by surprise. Her eyes snapped open wide and she shot Andrew a panicked look before leaning back to take the force of her orgasm. She clenched her fists against her chest and looked for a moment as if she were caught in some obscene fit of prayer. Andrew could feel her vagina pulsating around his shaft as she finished.

"Oh! oh! oh!" She exclaimed as quietly as her frenzy would allow. "Mmm! Unh! Oh, hold me Andrew! Fuck me!"

Andrew collected her collapsing body as she fell limply on top of him. He held her to him and continued to pump his hips gently. He fucked her as she finished, crying and wailing pitifully at her new found ecstasy. It was all he could do to hold back, to keep from ramming his burning cock into her tight, tight pussy. It only seemed to get tighter as she finished. Andrew stopped teasing himself and withdrew from her. He waited until her breathing became easy again.

"Oh, Andrew..." Jenny said finally. "I needed that." She rolled to the side of him and started playing with his still erect penis. "I needed a real man to show me what I'd almost forgotten."

Andrew stood up. He stood above her and let his cock tower over her. She rose to a kneeling position and placed her hands on her knees patiently. Andrew moved forward and smacked his thick penis between her round breasts. She smiled and reached up to to shove her breasts together around his big red veiny cock. Andrew pushed towards her and was instantly in love with how good it felt to fuck her big, firm tits.

She began to serve him with her tits, allowing him to lean back against the tree. Jenny diligently heaved her chest up and down, squeezing Andrew's cock between her breasts as tightly as she could. He began to thrust against her a little as his crescendo took hold. She could feel his slippery cock ramming her in the neck with each increasingly forceful thrust. Andrew started to groan. Jenny couldn't believe how long the boy had lasted.

The first shot of semen was a deluge that landed wetly on Jenny's left breast. The second splashed against her neck and ran down onto her chest. Jenny couldn't think of what to do for him, so she took his penis into her mouth and swallowed the rest of his cum. As Andrew came down from his orgasm, Jenny cleaned his cock with her tongue. She felt dirty doing this, but after she'd swallowed the first mouthful, it just seemed natural. She kept sucking him as his cock softened and shrank, causing Andrew to sigh heavily from an excess of sensation. She had never swallowed so much semen before, but she wanted this experience to be perfect for both of them.

"So, are you going to fuck me when we go hiking?" Jenny asked as she continued fondling him.

"l'll probably need to take you a few times."

"Oh, Andrew..." She said between licks. "You can take me hard next time. We'll make sure nobody is around out in the woods so I can scream when I need to."

"Good." Andrew said. He helped her up, only to spin her around and hold her butt against him. He reached up and squeezed her breasts. The unnaturally large globes of flesh were still running wet with cum, which she licked from his fingers. He wouldn't let her go for another ten minutes. Her body was his to relish as he would. He kissed her neck, squeezed her tits and told her all about the things they would do next time. Jenny closed her eyes and listened to Andrew's whispers in her ear. The feeling of his hands all over her body was heavenly.

They dressed under the shelter of the apple tree and then Andrew walked her home. Before they parted, Jenny kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for showing your auntie Jenny a good time." She said, smiling devilishly. "You want to pick me up Tuesday at noon?"

Andrew agreed.

The next day, Andrew was tending to a section of the golf course when he heard a shout from behind him. It was George Wilson, Doreen's husband.

"Hey, Andrew, how's it going? I heard you were back in town." Mr. Wilson said amiably.

"Not too bad, just working at the club for the summer." Andrew shook his hand firmly.

"Hey that's great. Listen, I've got something to ask of you." Mr. Wilson put his hand on Andrew's shoulder for a moment while he made his proposal. "The wife and I are going on a cruise for a few weeks and I was wondering if you would watch our house for us."

"Housesit? Only if I can use that barbecue of yours." Andrew joked.

"That sounds like a deal. We'll pay you some in advance, and for whatever you do while we're gone. If you can, stop by the house sometime tomorrow and Doreen will give you the keys and your honey-do list."

"Ok." Andrew said, imagining the things Doreen would have for him to do.

"If I don't talk to you again before we leave, just know that while we're gone the house is yours. Just don't use the barbecue indoors! Hey, I've got to get back with the guys or we'll never finish this back nine."

Andrew said goodbye and watched Mr. Wilson walk back to his group. Then, after mulling all of this news over for a moment, Andrew's heart skipped a beat. Jenny would be in town for another week or so. Andrew was going to have the Wilson place all to himself...

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" Andrew asked himself aloud before returning to his work.

Later, while finishing off his work day in the pro shop, Andrew was organizing things behind the counter. He looked up as the front door opened, causing the little bell to jingle. A woman walked in, obviously a member by the way she was dressed; golf visor, sunglasses, polo shirt and khaki shorts.

"Hello!" Andrew called out, standing up from behind the counter.

"Hi." The woman removed her sunglasses as she entered. "I just need some new gloves. Mine got left out somewhere and we lost them."

"Ah." Andrew said, and made his way to the racks of gloves in the back. "What size?"

The woman walked back to stand next to him. She smiled and looked up at Andrew. "You're the new guy, I suppose?" Her smile grew even wider.

"That would be me." Andrew held out his hand, "Andrew at your service."

"I'm Judy Blithe. I'm new to the club. I was told that a tall young man working in the pro shop did odd jobs."

"I've been known to tackle some weird ones, yeah." Andrew joked.

Judy laughed at this. "Well, me and my daughter are moving in on Wednesday, and we'll need help unloading the moving truck. We don't have any strong men to help us so I thought I'd ask around."

Andrew considered this for a moment. "Where do you live?"

"Well we just bought the place at the end of Maple. Do you know where that is?"

Andrew looked off in the distance for a moment before answering. "Yes. I know exactly where your house is."

"So do you think you'd be interested in making a little cash that day?" Judy said, looking hopeful. Her hazel eyes pleaded him for help.

"I can do that, yeah." Andrew confirmed.

"Ok, great. Let me give you my number." Judy began rummaging in her pockets. She was about two-thirds as tall as Andrew, with chin length dark brown hair. Her slightly hawkish nose was complemented by dark, arching eyebrows and full, kissable cheeks. She looked to be in her fifties, with lines of age in the skin around her neck. Andrew noticed the swell of her breasts under her black polo. No cleavage shown from her unbuttoned collar, but her bra was obviously working hard. Her lower body was thick, with a considerable rump and hips completing her pear shape. Andrew found her very alluring.

She handed Andrew her card. "Here you are. Do you have transportation?"

"Well, I will be housesitting for your neighbor on Wednesday, so I'll just walk right over."

"Oh my gosh! You know the Wilsons? I guess so, since George is a member." Judy seemed impressed.

"We go way back." Andrew confided.

"Well I'm just meeting everybody. Such a nice little town, I'm really loving it here." She said, shrugging. "So I'll see you on Wednesday at around ten. That's when my daughter will be there with the truck."

"Perfect." Andrew replied.

When Judy had left, after lots of repeated salutations, Andrew stood behind the counter and realized she had forgotten to pick up some gloves. He looked out the window to see her walking across the parking lot. There was far too much ass stuffed into those khaki shorts, but the effect was winning Andrew over. She had reminded Andrew of his friend Darren's mother. Andrew had had a crush on Darren's mom back in his junior high days. He didn't realize his own feelings for the woman until years later, when Andrew's infatuation with older women became apparent to him.

Now he felt like older women were pouring into his life, all waiting for their chance to give him orders and put him to work. Andrew couldn't complain. He felt like he could take them all at once.

First things first; Andrew was expected to stop by and talk to Doreen the next day. Andrew wondered what she would be wearing in anticipation of him, and the mere thought gave him an immediate and uncontrollable erection. He leaned back against the counter and tried to think of other things, but the mental image of Doreen's giant breasts stuffed into a sweater was all it took to get Andrew rock hard.

Just then, the little bell on the shop door jingled. Andrew's head snapped around to see Judy coming back in. He looked down just as quickly to see that his work pants did nothing to hide the fact that he was fully erect. He hoped Judy didn't need him to step out from behind his counter.

"I forgot my gloves!" Judy declared. Instead of walking to the rack of gloves, Judy came directly to the counter. She smiled at him.

Andrew returned her smile, but his eyes felt like they might betray him. "We probably have your size." Andrew's voice cracked embarrassingly as he spoke. He attempted to step to the side to find cover behind the register.

"I usually wear a women's small." Judy looked to the back of the store and back at him expectantly, just in time for her to notice his eyes snapping back to attention.

"OK." Andrew said. He hesitated for what seemed like an eternity.

"Andrew," Judy asked, "are you alright?"

"Yes," He said, turning to walk out from behind the small checkout counter. "Let me help you find your gloves." He walked briskly past her, and on to the glove display, praying that he had calmed down enough to maintain decency in front of the woman.

They found a pair that fit Judy's small hands, and finally Andrew was able to return to safety behind the counter. By now he felt that the danger had cleared, although he couldn't be sure. He rang the gloves up, provided a receipt and told Judy he'd see her on Wednesday.

Judy tried her gloves on one more time in front of him, just to be sure. "If they're too tight on the course, I can return them, right?"

Andrew ensured her that this would be acceptable.

"Good." Judy smiled at him, pulling her gloves off one finger at a time. "Being constricted by tight clothing can really put a damper on your swing. Don't you think?"

With that, she left.

Andrew decided to close up shop a little early that day.

12