All Comments on 'The Curator Ch. 06'

by neglected2much

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
Utterly Fascinating,

Following the twisting turns of someone else's bent imaginings. Very, very enjoyable reading, and I commend you on the originality of your train of thought as well as how well your story is written from a technical P.O.V. Please continue when you are able to. I WILL keep checking back for new posts as I love an intelligent and creative mind, which seems quite rare on this website. *****

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Utterly Fascinating

Thanks Kemander, I really appreciate the kind words and feedback. Thoughtful readers are also a rarity on this site as well.

I'm not the fastest writer in the world with whisky soaked gremlins for proofreaders, but I do have a string of "Curator" chapters in the hopper and a few other stories should eventually make there way here as well.

BaronvonKarmannBaronvonKarmannover 10 years ago
New reader hooked!

I found your story while obsessively scanning the "new submissions" board waiting for a friend's story to post. At first I read the initial chapters simply because you are good at setting the scene and described an unusual and interesting heroine. Now I'm hooked! I'd stay for the compelling sci-fi mystery alone, but of course the semi-reluctant bondage sex is also entertaining as hell.

Well done!

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: New Reader Hooked

Hah! Sounds like one of the best compliments I've had. Thanks!

I've tried to write the story that has came to mind as best I could despite whatever conventions I might break and to hopefully get better at the writing craft as I go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous