All Comments on 'The Cute White Ass and Feet'

by jessiethegranny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ummm...

Did I miss it, or is Jessie the most selfish lover ever? Dominic didn't cum, Jessie came twice, and he didn't stretch him or anything, so he was in more pain than necessary the whole time. Now he says he owns him? Who wants a possessive prick who's terrible in bed? Possessive can be lived with if it's desired and healthy, bad in bed is a deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad...

Interesting, fast-paced story, but I suggest you recruit an editor to clean up some really clumsy passages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, not bad at all

As said earlier, the story is short and sweet but the grammar is clumsy. In a fast moving story like this, the grammar and syntax mistakes really stand out. Keep them coming though, practice......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A tad racist?

Well the beginning of your story really toyed with almost racist comments. Be a little careful next time.

That said. You've got potential to hone yourself. :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

God story, wuld of liked to read moree about the Asian obssesion of te ccute white feet and read about kissing the White feet and sucking the toes. A bit more raceplay would of been good too. Raceplay doesntt have to be thought of as raccist its just another sexual fetish if in the context of having sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous