The Dalton Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Gee, I’m sorry Mrs. Dalton, it’s just that…”

“What, I’m an older women. Listen, I’ve waited more than six years for this and if you’re not going to fuck me for everything your worth, I’ll find someone who will. There’s more than a dozen men in this house right now who’d give their left nut to be where you are, if for no other reason than to get even with Stanley for something. Now either use that tool of yours for what it was made for or get out. And stop calling me Mrs. Dalton. This isn’t the Graduate for Christ sakes.”

“You got, babe.”

I positioned the head of my cock at her now sopping cunt and rammed it in. I couldn’t believe how wet she was and I glided back and forth with ease, my balls slapping against her clit. It took us a moment, but we began to move in sync. Me forward, her back until my pubes collided with her ass, over and over again.

“God, this is good. Don’t stop, don’t slow down. Just keep fucking me,” Mrs. Dalton’s breath had become staggered and throaty, her grunts coming from deep down in her diaphragm.

She and moved her hands to the top love seat back to better brace herself for my fierce thrusts. She wanted it hard and, like her daughter earlier, she was getting what she wanted.

“Damn it all, that feels so good. Why couldn’t that bastard have died years ago. Oh, oh, oh, god. Oh, Brad, this is so, so good. Oh, fuck.”

Sweat began to bead up on small of Mrs. Dalton’s back, something that always signaled her daughter was close to cumming. I assumed meant the same for her. I reached around and grabbed her breasts, twisting both nipples with my thumbs and forefingers.

“Oh shit! Right there, pull ‘em. Oh god, just rip ‘em off!”

Her breathing had become deep and rapid, like she was in the final kick of a marathon. I spun her rigid nips between my fingers and picked up the pace of my long, deep plunges into her welcoming twat. The love seat banged off the bedroom wall as I wildly humped her. If she didn’t care, I sure as hell didn’t.

“I’m going to cum, damn it. Oh, you’re the fucking king. Ughhh, ughhh, now, now, oh, oh, oh….”

Her voice tailed off as she burst into orgasm, her cream flooding over my cock and down my legs. She took a few more of my thrusts before her throbbing lips and clit became too sensitive to withstand any more. She collapsed and then spilled off the seat onto the floor.

Neither of us moved for a minute or two before Mrs. Dalton turned and leered up at me. My full-fledged erection shimmered with her spent juices in the muted light of the opulent bedroom as I stood there, expressionless, panting hard and wondering what was next. Still gasping, and trying to regain her breath and composure, she shot a look from her reddened face that said we’d just bitterly fought, not fabulously fucked.

“Give me that thing,” she said, grabbing my cock as she got on her knees. She eyed it for a moment, as if trying to remember where to begin. “Let’s see if you taste as good as Beth says you do.”

Holding my penis at the head, she began to lick from my balls to the tip. Four, five, maybe six times before finally cradling the length in her hand and tonguing the bloated head into her mouth. Mrs. Dalton slowly bobbed, taking in another inch or so each time before she gagged about halfway down.

The feeling was awkward at first, like when I got blowjobs from high school girls, but she quickly found her rhythm. Stroking me into her mouth with her right hand, while her left massaged by balls, I started to get more comfortable and relaxed.

“There you go, that’s good, oh yeah.”

She let me slide out of her mouth and teased my balls with her tongue while she flicked the tip of my cock with her thumb, a trick that sent twitches throughout my body. She sucked in my right nut and rolled it around with her tongue before moving to the left and doing the same. Then a first for me, she captured both of my balls in her mouth and swirled them around. This lady was a first class cocksucker from way back and it was obvious she was competing with her daughter. It was time to play along.

“Oh God, you feel awesome doing that. Jesus, you’re almost as good as Beth.”

That got her. She wrapped her fist around my cock and took into her steamy mouth. Slowly, more and more of my eight inches slid across her lips. About two thirds of the way she backed off, then started again. She was determined to deep throat me if it killed her.

Slowly, but surely, she wedged my dick down into her throat, her tongue massaging the underside of my cock. Finally, her nose landed in the same place her daughter’s did earlier. She held me there for a moment and then backed all the way off. She looked up at me with a wicked grin of accomplishment and got right back to it, pumping my cock with both fists as she sucked it in and out of her mouth.

“I’ve never gotten head like this before. I’m ready, gonna cum. I’m gonna fill that lovely mouth of yours. Oh god, oh you’re fucking great.”

Mrs. Dalton squeezed my testicles and sucked down firmly, her cheeks caved in around my cock. I couldn’t hold back any longer and a solid stream of jism jettisoned from my loins down her throat.

“Ohhhhhh god. Ohhhh.”

Another bolt fired from my cock and Mrs. Dalton gagged on the thick liquid. She jerked me out of her mouth as two more streams splashed on her face and cum dripped down her chin. My knees buckled and it was my turn to move away due to the sensitivity of my trigger point.

I took a moment to regroup. When I returned my gaze she smiled, wiped a blotch of cum from her upper lip and licked it off her finger. I extended my hand and helped her to her feet. She walked away into the bathroom before I could say or do anything else.

I heard the water turn on and she stayed in there for a couple minutes before she came out and handed me a towel.

“Clean up and head down stairs. I just want to freshen up before I return to the party, I mean wake.”

I ran the towel over my face and watched her. She almost glided back to the bathroom. Just before she shut the door, Mrs. Dalton stopped, turned around and said, “Thanks.”

12