The Dark Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan's husband reached up and removed the blindfold from Lacy's eyes. Grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her deep and long. Megan could feel his tongue dance around inside her mouth as he continued to kiss Lacy.

Just as he broke the kiss the screen went black and the room became pitch dark. Megan sat there in the dark listening to her breaths floating on a cloud of wicked erotic pleasure.

The next thing she knew she heard the buzz of her alarm clock going off. Opening her eyes she saw the glaring amber lights of the numbers reading 5:00 am. She was lying in bed, rolling over she saw her husband sound asleep next to her on his side.

What the hell was this; could it have been a dream? It was so real, everything felt so real.

Crawling out of bed she slipped off into the bathroom. As she walked in she noticed that her body felt strange. Her pussy was sore like she had been fucked hard the night before. Her ass felt odd, it was if something had stretched out her butt hole. It was difficult to walk but it also felt good, like she had been filled up completely.

Closing the door behind her, she turned on the light. There in the mirror she saw her reflection, her hair was wavy as if it had been braided for a long time and recently let down. There was an odd taste in her mouth, licking her lips she could almost detect a faint salty taste on them. The gown she had on was bright white, she didn't own a gown like that, and where did it come from.

Removing it she noticed her nipples and areolas were swollen, bright pink and extra sensitive to the touch. Turning she caught a glance of her ass; it was red like someone had been spanking her.

Quickly she looked down at her crotch. The flesh around her pussy was a deep shade of red, similar to appearance when she has been fucked really hard for a long time. Her clit was slightly swollen and her delicate lips dangling out were inflamed and hot. Brushing them with her fingertips caused her to suck in a deep breath as the sensation shot through her body. They were extremely tender to the touch.

Staring back into the mirror with a look of shock on her face Megan thought for an instant this can't be happening, it was a dream, or was it.

The mind can play tricks on the body but this was more than a trick, it was a sexually erotic treat.