The Deal Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop the car and pick up the hitchhiker!" I heard my voice say, and even I was surprised at the authority in my voice. Apparently, so was Patrick. He hit the brakes in time to stop before we passed the boy. (Now that we were closer, I realized it was a boy.)

"Lower the window."

Patrick did as I commanded. The side window on the passenger side, back seat, came down. I leaned over to that side of the car. The young man looked in, first at me and then at the front seat, at Patrick.

"You want a ride?" I asked the stranger.

"Yes'm. You going to Dallas?

"Hop in, we'll get you there." I answered him.

"Thanks." He got in the back seat and looked over at me. "I didn't think I was ever going to get a ride."

I looked him over, as well as I could in the darkness of the back seat, and decided that he was a nice looking young man, but not very old. He seemed a bit ill at ease. I knew I could make him comfortable.

"What's you name?" I asked

"Kyle. And yours?"

"Rachael. And my driver is Patrick."

"Oh, hi. Glad to meet you. You too, Patrick."

Patrick was silent. At first I thought it was disapproval, but then I remembered the game.

"Patrick, speak to Kyle."

"Hello, Kyle."

Perfect! He was following my instructions to the letter. He was not speaking until I spoke to him! This was going to be a great weekend! I turned my attention back to Kyle.

"You live in Dallas, Kyle?"

"No, ma'am. Fort Worth. But I plan on spending the night in Dallas, and then going on to Cowtown in the morning. I go to school in Fort Worth."

"And what are you studying?"

"Economics with a minor in Accounting. You live there?"

"Oh, no. We live about five miles from where we picked you up. We're just going to Dallas to spend the weekend. To party!"

"Oh, I see." Kyle was puzzled, I could see that. "Do you and your chauffeur party together?"

Now that was funny. It hadn't occurred to me that this boy wouldn't realize Patrick was my husband. Of course he wouldn't. I hadn't introduced Patrick as my husband, and when I spoke to him, I did so in a sharp and curt manner. I decided to continue the charade.

"Patrick is an excellent party partner. He approves of everything I do, and never gets in the way of anything I want to try."

"You like to party?" He asked, more I think out of politeness than curiosity.

"Sweetie, sweetie, I AM a party!"

I moved a bit closer to him, my knee touching his. He was interested in me, I could see that by the bulge in his pants. I've become quite a pants bulge expert over the years, and this boy was registering a six on a ten point scale. I thought I might raise his ratings a bit. As we continued to talk, I rested my hand on his thigh. Just rested it there. He opened his legs a bit, I'm sure just a reflex, but the movement was there.

We continued to talk, mostly about schools, the high cost of living in big cities, and finally, the subject of girls.

"You got a girl friend?"

"Yes, ma'am. That's where I was today. Visiting her yesterday and today. But I have to work tomorrow night, so I needed to head back."

"I'll bet she was glad to see you."

"Well, not exactly. We've been fighting all week by phone, and so I hitchhiked up her to try to straighten it out But I'm afraid it didn't work out like I'd hoped."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. What are you two fighting about?"

"Well, it's kinda embarrassing."

"That's okay, sweetie, you can tell me. Maybe I can help you figure out how to solve your problem."

"You sure it won't embarrass you if I tell you?"

"Kyle, there is nothing you could tell me that I haven't heard before."

"Well, the problem is sex."

"Ooo, how so?"

"Well, she doesn't like to do it as much as I do, and when we do it, she's so...so..."

"Inhibited?"

"Yeah, that's it. She's so inhibited. I mean, she has to have the room dark, and she'll only do it once a night. I mean, I'm not a sex fiend or anything, but come on, I gotta have more than that!"

I moved my hand along the inside of his leg. Not a lot, just a little, just enough to let him know I was interested. I thought I'd raise the ante a bit. "Does she suck your cock?"

That did it. The bulge in his pants moved to a nine. He was taken back by that question. But he recovered nicely.

"Not well, and I really like that done to me. I mean, I REALLY like it!"

"Well, if you were my boyfriend, I'd suck your dick at least once every day! But then, I really like to suck cock."

BINGO! The boy hit a ten!

"Well, if you were my girlfriend, I'd certainly let you suck it as much as you wanted."

By now, my hand had traveled the entire length of his leg, and was resting against the hardness I could feel pushing against the back of my hand. I turned my hand over, so the softness of my palm could measure the hardness of his cock! Without saying anything, I rubbed and massaged his cock till I thought it was going to come through his pants. He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. He intended to make it an exploratory kiss, just a quickie to see if I was as friendly as I was acting. I had other plans, however, and pressed my lips back against his. I opened my mouth, inviting his tongue to come visit. And it did. This boy could kiss!

Kyle may have been young, but he wasn't shy. As his tongue pushed its way into my mouth, his hands roamed over my breasts, tweaking my nipples, making them harder than they had been. He felt me through my clothes better than many men did when they had me totally naked. I was hot! I wanted to know this boy better. My hand was rubbing his cock through his jeans. His dick was well defined even under his clothing. I knew there was a treasure in store for me, and I wanted to dig for buried treasure!

As my husband continued to drive along I-20, I returned to my explorations. Taking Kyle's hand, I moved it under my sweater, encouraging him to continue his bold moves but this time, flesh on flesh. He discovered I wore no bra. While his left hand kneaded my tits, his right hand slipped under my skirt. I parted my legs, giving him greater access to my pussy. It was protected by a pair of sheer panties. As his hand discovered this hindrance to his forward progress, I felt his discouragement.

"Rip them!" I whispered into his ear. He didn't need to be told twice. His hand bunched up my panties, with no attempt to be delicate or gentle, and suddenly tugged them in one jerk. The wispy fabric didn't stand a chance. He withdrew his hand from under my skirt, and with his hand came what was left of my satin briefs. I took them from his hand and tossed them over the seat. They landed next to my husband's hand. He knew what had happened.

After this, I knew there was no turning back. I was going to be fucked, and fucked hard! I sensed this boy didn't have a great deal of experience, but his enthusiasm more than made up for his lack of expertise. For a moment, I thought he was going to rip my sweater off. I headed him off by pulling it up over my head. This too, I threw over the seat. Patrick was keeping track of my state of undress by the garments that were coming over the seat.

It was my turn now. I opened Kyle's shirt, one button at a time, replacing each buttoned area with my mouth, my tongue licking Kyle's hairless chest. My long red fingernails traced the path of my lips, raking across his tender skin. I paid special attention to his nipples. They were taunt, and like the rest of his body, hard! My mouth sucked in one then the other, each nipple hardening in my mouth. I knew he'd never had a woman do that to him before. Young girls don't know about this part of a man's sexuality. I continued to unbutton his shirt, and soon, it was completely open. My hands didn't stop there. I unlatched his belt buckle, and pulled open his belt and unbuttoned his fly. I felt the heat from his hot cock long before I actually saw his massive tool! Young cock! Hard as a rock!

I pulled his jeans down around his ass. He wore no underwear. (Damn! I was going to throw those over the seat also.) His hard, hot cock sprang out at me, like a javelin suddenly appears in the enemies' hearts. I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted that cock! I NEEDED THAT COCK! My mouth watered for the young boy's dick. There was no finesse in my approach to his suckable cock. I simply leaned forward and swallowed his dick, straight down my throat, until my lips were tickled by his pubic hairs. Then I began to suck! I wanted his come, and I wanted it NOW!

He was developed like a man, but he had the control of a boy. A young boy! I was no sooner sucking his dick that I felt it start to swell, preparing to come in my mouth. I was torn between pulling my mouth off him, and the empty feeling I knew I'd feel if I did! Fortunately, I didn't have to make my decision. As quickly as I began his blow job, he spilled his hot seed in my mouth. And it was so sweet! I sucked him as hard as I could, I wanted more of his cum, but for now, this boy-man had no more sweet nectar for me to draw through his dick. His cock was still hard, though, and I didn't want to waste it. I unzipped the side of my skirt, slipped my hot ass out of it, and tossed it over the seat for my husband. Now I was naked, and my pussy was burning with need. I allowed Kyle to lay me back on the seat, and pulled him on top of me.

My legs were as wide open as they could be in the back seat of the car. Kyle aligned his dick against my pussy, and suddenly he shoved his cock into my tender pussy. He began to bully his dick into me. He may have been a boy, but he was fucking me like a man! I couldn't believe how good the boy could fuck! His girlfriend was an idiot! If I had this piece of meat hanging around for my use, I'd have this boy in my cunt so much, he'd think he'd grown a pussy on the end of his dick! I put one arm on the back of the front seat for balance. It touched Patrick's neck, and I left it there! I didn't have time to think about Patrick right then. At that moment, the only thing that could get my attention was the thrusting of Kyle's cock, in and out of my tender pussy. I wanted to ask him to be gentle, but didn't. I somehow knew he wouldn't know how to be gentle. At his age, he was doing well to know how to fuck!

There was something wrong, however. I couldn't place what it was, but I knew there was something not quite right. Then it hit me. Patrick had pulled around a truck on the interstate, but instead of passing it, he allowed the trucker to view down from his cab high above our sedan. And what a show the man was getting. I had my legs up, one over the front seat, the other on the rear deck! Between these two shapely legs, I had Kyle's hard dick firmly encased within my cunt. And add to all this the fact that a strange man was watching what was happening... At least, I comforted myself with this thought, at least the trucker can't see everything. My wanton act of sexual frenzy was partially concealed by the fact that the car was dark.

I knew what I had to do. I called out to Patrick. "Hit the lights!" He knew what I wanted. Almost instantly the dome light inside the car came on. Suddenly our act that was started in privacy now had an audience. The trucker was getting an eyeful watching Kyle fuck me. Kyle didn't miss a stroke, Patrick kept our sedan equal with the truck, and I had an extra orgasm knowing the trucker was able to see Kyle poking his cock into my cunt!

My orgasm triggered the one building in the youngster pounding my pussy. He suddenly pushed his hard cock into me as far as he could, and I felt it convulse wildly as he pumper spurt after spurt of hot come inside my steaming cunt. I felt him release himself as his sperm drained from him into me. The hot fiery liquid burned its way into my pussy, and I felt the ultimate conquest!

Kyle pulled his dick out of my love hole. Patrick allowed us to fall behind the trucker, who was now about a half mile ahead of us and by now probably was pulling on his own cock, seeking the relief in his hand that Kyle had already found in my pussy. I told Patrick to pull over. He did, pulling off the interstate, and into an abandoned gas station. He stopped the car, but did not turn around. I knew he wanted to, I knew he wanted to look at his naked wife as she lay entwined in the arms of this boy-man, this person who had just shot hot come into his wife's pussy, but he did not. He was waiting for permission to look. Finally, I knew it was time. It was time to begin Patrick's fantasy weekend.

"Patrick, get out of the car and come around to my side."

He did as he was told. He opened the door of the car and looked inside. What a picture he found. His wife and the boy both naked, both spent from fucking moments before. I spoke curtly to my husband. "Clean me. And don't use your hands."

Kyle watched with amazement as Patrick fell to his knees and placed his mouth over my cunt. As my husband licked me clean of all residue from the stranger's cock, my clit became hard again, straining from under its hood, trying to secure another orgasm. It was only right that I should give it what it wanted. As my husband licked my pussy, Kyle twisted my hardened nipples in his hand. I wrapped my legs around Patrick's head and used my ankles to force his face deeper into my cunt. As he licked, I built toward an orgasm. I was stalled however, just before coming. I couldn't go over the edge. I wanted to, I needed to, but something held me back. Until I thought of the finale to this little adventure. And once the thought came into my head, I started to come! I am always amazed how easily a wicked thought or action can be transformed into an orgasm. As this one ran through my mind, my pussy quivered with anticipation, and once I was settled back to reality, I knew what I had to do.

"That was very good, Patrick! Now, I believe it's Kyle's turn. Clean him up, too!" And with those words, I came again!

[i]This story is continued in The Deal Part III. Hope you enjoyed it so far. Write me![/i]

12