All Comments on 'The Debauchery of Hope Ch. 05'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You have to wonder

What kind of a white man would write a story like this? The only thing that makes sense is a gay man.

Stardog ChampionStardog Championabout 15 years agoAuthor
Re: You have to wonder..

My Girlfriend, considering the condition I just left her in before logging on, might disagree somewhat with your typically anonymous assessemnt...

Your brief and obviously racist feedback makes me wonder what type of peron would be so turned off by two people living happily ever after as they do in this story, despite what color they were?

And also why that same bigoted person would be reading a story in the interracial section in the first place...

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Liked it

The comment about how a white man could write this unless gay is just plain ignorant.

BooomerBooomerabout 15 years ago
The Name of the site is Literotica

Sometimes I wonder what it is that folks expect first off when they log onto Literotica.com - Then with all of the myriad of choices that are available - what it is they expect when they "stumble" onto the "interracial" catagory?

Stardog Champion - handle your business. Thanks for yet another stellar contribution.

By the way Stardog has stories that appear in other catagories - might be a way of getting the authors talents without offending your sensibilities.

Don't try to force a square peg into a round hole - there are plenty of holes (and pegs) to go around on this site. Get in where you fit in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO, THANK YOU.....

For writing it. I loved it.

hugs, kisses, and wet licks

catt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous