All Comments on 'The Decision'

by steves_mom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tygztygzover 10 years ago

Very charming. I wish this was just the first chapter in a longer piece as the buildup started getting me going - just like the protagonist on the train, though, I'll have to wait for later ;)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
The groundwork has been laid (so to speak), but not you

It appears it was an easy decision to make--now all you had to do was to make it happen. The question is--when? where? protection? Teenagers will find a way--they always do when it comes to sex. That should be an interesting story.

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 STARZ

This sorta story isn't my cuppa tea but its well done and engaging. It held my ADD off :) and that's meritorious all by itself.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Awwww !

Gee you did that so well. The confusion of adolescence with the over arching denial of real facts. Did like your restrained style.

MrFoxwoodMrFoxwoodabout 10 years ago
Yes.

Perhaps I'm right, or perhaps you've just supplanted my vague memories, but I think you've written pretty much exactly how I remember thinking prior to losing my virginity. You've captured the slight anxiety and trepidation and shaded it with the perfect rise of enthusiasm and need. Gender difference aside, this could be me ten years ago.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
If the first time . . .

. . . was actually a fraction as good as this debut, wow! Anticipation builds through the all-consuming thoughts surrounding sexual awakening and awareness. The excitement from the accidental voyeurism in the cinema confirmed what was needed from Will. With pink flowers, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous