All Comments on 'The Destruction of the Vlkolak Ch. 04'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hell, what a wrong assumption on the part of the black wolf spy!!!!

So he will be the rapist of the twin in the near future.

What a dumb?? He must be the real reason for the destruction of this pack.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Why This Sucks

you are making these two your most romantic couple to date and I know how it ends. I look forward to each new chapter and excitedly read it and then I get ready to leave my comments and go oh yea prequel I know the ending. But then again you know me and I have still have hope for the future. Granted I'm talking the way far away future but I'm a sucker for love so let me dream.........And you did sneak in a few surprises too. Zsálya and her sisterly bond and a spy to name a few........I look forward to each and every chapter of your continuing story.....

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
*****

Cant wait for more updates ..

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
HERE KITTY KITTY, HERE KITTY KITTY; I've got a surprise for you.

My only complaint, is the stories are too short. I want more,...... And more yet. Oh well it is still a wonderful story. Thanks for the alert.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
How devastating!

The pack is doomed based solely on the misunderstood observations of a spy. And then his lust will bring him to perpetrate an unspeakable crime which will only cause further alienation. So tragic!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

There's more going on here than an inept spy, Katgoddess. You'll see in due course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous