The Devil Owns the Night Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thad pushed the women aside and jumped on the bed. He rolled over to be on his backside and asked which of them would love to ride him first. As it was Hilda whom he had begun with, she raised her hand and came forward. She straddled him and reached a hand down between her legs and inserted the head of his cock into its rightful place. She bucked her thighs forward and within seconds was riding him into frenzy, her hair fluttered every which way as she bounced hard on him. She muttered a gasp each time she brought her body down hard on him. She leaned forward and offered her tits to his mouth and grabbed the headboard and worked her ass over his cock like a deranged slut would. Thad caught each of her tits with his lips and squeezed her nipples, careful not to bite them. He held her by the waistline and each time slammed her down hard on his cock. He felt wetness down between his balls and looked and saw Constance lying forward sucking on his testicles and licking the trail of cum that oozed from her sister's cunt.

"You love fucking this cock, don't you?" Thad grunted the question at Hilda.

"Uhhh ... yeah!" she moaned. "I just love fucking your black cock!"

"You always missing my cock so much ... I'm gonna turn you into my sex slave pretty soon!"

"I can't wait!" she cried between moaning frenzy. "Ohhh God ... I can't wait!"

He brought his feet together in a 'V' shape and held her ass cheeks in his hands and began firing his cock rapidly into her pussy. His thighs slapped against the bottom of her ass cheeks, making her buttocks bounce each time his shaft pounded her pussy hard. Hilda unleashed a torrent of screams and she pressed herself down on Thad's face, her face contorted in a rictus of pain, her body shook from the onslaught she was receiving. Thaddeus fucked her like she was a rag doll, uncaring about her cries which seemed to multiply in his ears. Constance came forward and without thinking kissed her sister's lips, hoping that would stem down her moaning cries. Hilda climaxed suddenly and Thad pushed her off him when he was done with her. Constance took off her sister's departed spot and her lover's cock went into her gaping hole easy like a stick into mud. He allowed Constance to ride him just as easy as she wanted while he recuperated from the grunting bout he'd gone through with Hilda who still lay beside them gasping and rubbing her clit as if it were on fire. Once in while Constance rode and bounced her ass over his cock, letting her pussy slip halfway over his shaft then pulling back up again, undulating her moans with his thrusts.

"This is such a wonderful cock," she muttered half to herself, her eyes half closed to the pleasure she was having. "Ohhh ... Awwhhhh ... fucking good cock!"

Thad did the same action he'd done to her sister: brought his feet together and started pounding her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Constance felt his cock pushing all the way into her chest and almost fell forward and had to grab the headboard to hold herself back. Her tits shook and bounced over Thaddeus's face in rhythm with the bout of fucking she was getting. In the midst of things, Thad wrapped his arms around her and turned her over to his side away from Hilda. He brought himself on top, laid one of her legs on his shoulder and the other cocked over his elbow.

His cock slipped out of her pussy. Quickly he grabbed hold of it and thrust it back into her. Constance screamed once again but Thad buried her lips with kisses and was moving only his buttocks muscles, thrusting every inch of his prick in and out of her. Along the line her leg came off his shoulder and now he lay on top and was slamming down hard on her. Constance wrapped her arms and legs around him for dear life and cried from the punishing he was giving her pussy. Hilda came behind Thad and she tried desperately to lick her tongue between the centre parting of his butt cheeks. She grasped his balls and tugged at them, feeling the heat that was expanding in there as he kept on fucking Constance. At one time she too urged him to keep fucking her ... keep fucking her hard.

Thaddeus was nearing the precipice; he could feel his moment of climax building inside his balls. His face was grimy with sweat; each thrust he made into his woman's pussy came with an explosive grunt from deep in his chest. He nearly pulled her up from the bed as his body tensed and he felt his load escape from his prick and fill her pussy cavity. Constance squeezed her pussy muscles involuntarily, and Thad groaned from it and goose bumps broke on his flesh as he felt more of his load of cum ejaculate from his prick to become one with her inner self.

They fell back on the bed. Hilda came forward, pushed her sister's legs apart and was busy sucking his cum out of her pussy. When she was done, she went and laid on Thad's other side, licking his cum off her lips.

"Will this night ever end?" asked Constance, running her hand over her lover's chest.

"Tomorrow's some hours away," said Thad.

"Too bad about that," said Hilda who got up and went and turned off the room's lights.

12