The Black Goddess Emerges Pt. 01

Story Info
A black goddess uses edging to enslave him.
1.7k words
4.47
18.7k
24

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers

My name is Martin and I am a European guy from caucasian descent in my early thirties. About 15 years ago, I went on a trip to Brazil and met this gorgeous lady from the US, with light black skin and an asian touch named Seradona. I loved her face from the first second, with her large eyes and lush lips, while her body and curves took my breath. She had a bit of a lower voice which made her sound a bit masculine and very sexy.

While in Brazil, we had a good time and flirted around. However, I did not have the courage to do anything more, although my fantasy was running wild. Over the years, we kept in contact and were texting frequently and even talking on the phone from time to time. It took me by surprise that she talked about love and sex very freely and over time we were also exchanging some rather naughty fantasies.

While in my past relationships, I have always been the alpha male, I was realizing a submissive side in my dreams emerging. I did not remember exactly talking with her about it specifically, but I must have mentioned the one or other point in one of our many hot exchanges about sex and what we would do to each other.

Last summer I did not have any plans and Seradona invited me spontaneously to spend a couple of weeks in her country house in Washington DC. I imagined how all of this many discussions would become reality and within the hour, bought my flight ticket.

While in the plane, I had a quick doubt, if we would still like each other? If she is still the hotty she has been in the past? And if all of this sex talk, was also her real self? But at that time, I could not turn back, so I just emerged into the adventure.

I arrived in the morning and got a bit nervous while waiting for my luggage. Would Serena be here to pick me up? God, please let her still be hot! As I got my suitcase, I briefly used the bathroom to brush my teeth and freshen up before stepping into the arrival area. I looked around and it was not long until I saw her big smile from the far. And yes, I was lucky, she was still the hot black chic I got to know 15 years earlier. She was wearing a white dress and sporty white ballerinas, curly black hair, still her amazing big eyes and curvy body and overall just looked like an angel. She came towards me and gave me a big hug. After a few seconds she pulled her head back, smiled at me and slowly but intensely started to kiss me. It was great to finally feel her soft lips and her playful tongue and I could feel my dick getting a response too.

She stopped kissing me and whispered into my ears, "Oh my dear, we are going to have a lot of fun together."

With this, she took my hand and we were walking towards the parking garage. It could not have started better, from the first second we had this connection and I was just excited what the next couple of weeks will bring.

We were jumping into her pickup car and drove on the highway east. We chatted about the past and it almost felt as if we would have been together since the very day we met. She looked very fit and she mentioned that she just has been in the gym before, running for 5 miles. We left the highway at an exit and arrived at a more rurale part of town, with nice green fields and forests. At a cross-road she turned left and took an non-paved street towards a small forest.

She parked the car out of sight from the main road and smiled at me, „Its another 20 minutes until my house, but I can't wait anymore."

With this, she climbed on top of me and started a long kiss. I felt her nice body and started to touch her nice ass and the large breast and I couldn't help myself but feeling my dick pulsating in my pants. She was not in a hurry and just kept on kissing me, while softly playing with my nipple through the shirt and slowly riding my hard-on squeezed in my pants.

After a while, she whispered, "Take my guidance, baby, I will make you feel amazing." She pulled out a blindfold and slowly put it over my eyes.

She then loosened my hands from her body and guided them behind the seat where she coffed them securely to a metal bar which had been installed there previously. I let it happen without thinking too much and could feel my excitement rise.

She kissed my ear and whispered, "Try to escape."

I pulled at the metal bar, first lightly but then harder and quickly realized that it was solid and well integrated into the seat.

She laughed, "Well, after you have realized that you are at my complete mercy, relax and enjoy the ride."

With this she started to kiss more forcefully and energetically pinched my nipples and also started to massage my dick through my pants. I could feel her excitement and I was waiting for her to pull my pants down and ride me silly. However, Seradona was not making any intentions in this direction at all and kept on playing with me, while fully clothed.

She moved over to the driving seat and started to open my pants. Bingo, I thought, let the fun begin. My dick jumped out of my pants towards her and I could hear her laughing. Was this her excitement or...? I could hear something being opened and the next thing I remember, was oil being added to my dick...a lot of oil. She started to stroke softly first but then more rigorously massaging the oil into my shaft and glans. I was in heaven, moaning and twitching in my seat. She started to move quicker and her technique was mind-blowing. She then also added ball-play and I could immediately feel how my orgasm was building, although we only started moments ago. This was a bit embarrassing, I wanted to feel her riding me. So, I tried to hold back, forcing my thoughts to something else.

She briefly stopped, moving one hand up my shirt to my nipple. She started to use her nails to stimulate it, while going back to stroking me firmly. Immediately, I could feel my balls tightening. I tried again with all my body and mind to not shoot just yet.

I thought I managed quite well, as she intensified the nipple play and whispered, "don't fight it baby....don't fight it." I could feel myself losing control,....."I will not make you come that easy," she laughed and let my shaft slip out of her hands.

I was breathing heavily and tried to bring myself to a normal state again. She in the meantime, climbed back on top of me and started to play very slowly with my cock. Yes, I thought, give me this black pussy. But she kept on just slowly stroking me.

"Are you ready to shoot for me baby?" she asked, while stroking faster.

"No..aahm," I gasped.

"No? You want to play more?" she asked.

"Yeeess," I bursted out.

"Good boy!"

With this she added new oil and stroked me harder again, while attacking at my other nipple. First slowly, but then using the same technique as before, drilling her nails into it. I immediately felt my orgasm coming up. However, she controlled this wisely. But brought me back to the edge over and over again, while testing what kind of nipple play added the most momentum to her strokes. An hour or so passed and she seems to have learned a lot about how to manipulate my body efficiently to bring me to the brink of orgasm.

As she focused her attention on my balls, I could feel how full they had become. She kept on playing slowly with my sensitive dick and started to whisper, "Ok, do you want to shoot now?"

"Yes....," I gasped immediately.

"Oh yes, a very nice orgasm shooting all your sperm over my face baby?" she asked snippy.

"Yes...," I gasped again, while really struggling to talk and just wanting to shoot.

"Ok, I might let you cum baby, but I want to see some real commitment...something not everybody would do."

"Yes anything," I brubbled out.

"Oh yes, are you doing anything? Also something a bit out of the ordinary? I remember you told me your fantasies, but I wanted to be sure", she questioned.

"Yes yes, please just let me cum," I said.

"Ok, I will let you cum, but first I want you to try on this chastity device, will you?"

I was not thinking straight and agreed in the second to do it.

She seemed to be happy about it, but at first let go of my dick. I tried to breathe and could feel my hardness soften. Before it was fully soft, she took it and I could feel it touch a metal. Seconds later I could already hear the clicking of the lock.

She laughed out loud, "It was small before, but now it's super small, have a look!"

She took away the blindfold. I could see my snake trapped in this little metal bar. It was humiliating and yes it was small, but seeing her so excited made me hope for a lot of further play during the next few days. I didn't know what to say, but was hoping she will release me again to fulfill her promise.

"You know, you talked about 'unlimited humiliation' in your fantasy. This is surely a start, but I want to force you to much more," she smiled.

These words hit me. I did not want to, but I got hard inside my device and she noticed it with a big smile.

"While you don't know yet, he seems to be excited....and I will be frank with you, I want to see how far I can drive a white horny pig like yourself," she said while laughing out loud and so evil.

I was a bit in shock, but also realized a pain coming from my squeezed dick who's hardness was limited by metal bars. I felt so humiliated, horney and excited about what's coming now - still hoping to get to cum soon.

Paladion
Paladion
44 Followers