The Devil's Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sybian came alive under her with vibrations and movements that were just a little bit more intense that they had been. As she felt herself rapidly approaching orgasm, a camera suddenly appeared directly before her face. "My God, she thought, they are going to show a closeup of my face as I cum!"

It was a great closeup. Darlene's mouth formed an O of forced pleasure. Her head lolled back and she groaned in pleasure as the first wave of her orgasm washed over her. There was no second wave, however. Instead her legs spasmed and her cunt and asshole clenched tightly on the dildos as electric shocks tore through her body. Her groans of pleasure quickly became screams of pain as the shocks pulsed in a variety of intensities and durations culminating once again in a bolt of lightening that tore through her clit and forced her legs to clamp tightly to the steel horse.

Once again she sagged in her restraints and moaned softly, neither in pain or pleasure, but in despair.

The camera moved aside and once again the evil one looked into her eyes and asked, "Will you accept the Devil's mark?"

This time Darlene answered softly and slowly, "No.... no... I can't do that."

In a slightly higher pitched voice, the Devil again sang, "Every round goes higher, higher" as he held up the remote and again pressed one of the buttons.

"No, no, no, no, please, no, no, no, no" But the vibrations and thrusting began again. Darlene could feel herself being pushed toward another orgasm. Knowing that if she came, the pain would start, she tried to hold back, but what her mind told her body was rapidly overwhelmed by what the Sybian was doing to her sensitive cunt, ass and clit. Darlene's "no's" became louder and more rapid as her body writhed and twisted upon the erotic horse. Finally with a loud stretched-out "Nooooooooo" an intense orgasm tore through her. It was followed by a second, almost as intense orgasm that seemed to come from the very depth of her being. Darlene felt her body rising to a third unbearable orgasm when the pain cycle hit. Now there were no words at all, just a long, extended, throaty scream of pain punctuated at the end with a scream so high pitched that it almost didn't seem human.

Darlene hung unconscious from the ropes which held her hands above her head. Soft evil laughter greeted Darlene when she came back to her senses. "Every round goes higher, higher. But you can make it stop. Will you accept the Devil's mark?"

Darlene knew what she had to say. She had heard it from the girl tortured on the rack in the first scene. "Yes, yes," she answered in almost of whisper. "If it will make this stop, I will accept the Devil's mark."

This time the evil one held up something that looked like a cross between an electric curling iron and a barbeque fork. He pressed a button and the tip began to glow dimly red. As he held the button the tip changed from red hot to white hot and began to smoke. Darlene could not take her eyes off the now brightly glowing script letters.

Suddenly the handsome young man was gone and the repulsive goat-like being was standing before her. He moved swiftly to press the branding iron firmly against her right hip. The pain was greater than anything Darlene had ever felt in her life. It overwhelmed her and, once again, she passed out.

When she came to, she was back in her seat in the audience. The movie credits were running and the lights were starting to come up in the theater. Her watch said that it was 2:30 in the morning. The movie was over.

Darlene's first thought was "I must have fallen asleep" - that is until she looked down at her red stockings and white skirt. "This isn't right," she thought. "My stockings were white. The skirt was red." Darlene's eyes opened wider and wider as she lifted the lapels of her bright red lab coat. "Everything is reversed.," she said aloud. "Something changed everything. This wasn't a dream. It was real, and if it was real......"

She slowly slid the hem of the skirt up her legs and prepared to move the satin bloomers aside to check for a brand on her hip, but there were no white satin bloomers. Neither were there red satin bloomers. In fact, there were no bloomers at all, just a small, red string thong that barely covered her pussy lips. On her right hip, clearly visible and apparently totally healed was an ornate brand with three intertwined letters, HFU.

Most of the audience left the theater, but Darlene remained in her seat as though in a state of shock. How could she explain this to anyone? How could she explain it to herself?

Suddenly Amy and Michele were standing behind her. "That must have been really weird," said Amy. Darlene got up and joined them walking toward the exit. As they approached the front door, Amy continued, "Yeah, to have an actress that looks so much like you in a skin flick, slasher movie. If it weren't for the fact that this movie is older than you are, I would swear that it was you up there on the screen humping that Sybian."

Darlene could only stare at Amy in response. As they passed the publicity posters for the movie, Darlene stopped to examine them more closely. The posters had changed. She was sure that on the way in the posters had read "Seven Sorority Sisters..." Now they said "Eight Sorority Sisters..." and there were eight photos of girls screaming in pain or pleasure or both. Darlene stared intently at what only she knew was the newest addition to the images. It didn't just look like her. It was her. She knew exactly when the photo had to have been taken. It was a still of her with her lips formed in the O of her first orgasm on the Sybian.

"That is really weird," repeated Amy as they walked down the steps and started across campus toward home. Then she added, "Maybe we should check you for the Devil's Mark," and she reached down and lifted the front of Darlene's short skirt.

A gasp followed by "Oh my God," escaped from Amy's lips. "Look at this Michelle, she does have a brand just like the one in the movie." Amy reached out with her fingertips to touch the strange brand that neither of them had ever before noticed on Darlene's thigh.

Darlene moved backward and attempted to pull away but Amy and Michelle's grip on her skirt held her in place. "No, please, don't touch it," she tried to say, but it was too late. Amy's fingertips and Michelle's simultaneous stroked the raised letters that had been burned into Darlene's skin.

Darlene gasped in a combination of intense pleasure and pain. The she pulled Amy and Michelle toward the darkness beneath the trees. Her voice was thick with lust and need as she looked at both of them and said clearly, "Hurt me. Fuck Me. Use Me."

And they did.

12