All Comments on 'The Devil's Mistresses Ch. 03'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great!!

was superb!! really hope there will be more of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DUDE

WTF FINISH IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
holy shit

dude, you have to finish this beast of a story!!!

WhatsthedealwithshelbyWhatsthedealwithshelbyabout 14 years ago
This was great, please have mercy and finish it, please?

Please,please,please,please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Quite interesting and erotic. Will you finish it?

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77over 5 years ago
So well done

But this was written 15 years ago, so I’m thinking we’re not going to see another chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weird but an interesting and erotic thriller. Hope the arrogant and abusive sex obsessed man, having received the harshest punishment, wakes up alive and free. Was that what was intended?

EmirusEmirusabout 2 years ago

THIS AUTHOR hasn’t submitted anything for 14 years and last updated his profile 10 years ago.

*

Unfortunately IT’S NOT UNCOMMON to begin reading a series only to discover it has never been finished and is unlikely to be finished.

*

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE as to why, if you are writing a series with only a few chapters, the writer should complete the series BEFORE submitting the first chapter.

*

THERE ARE VALID reasons why series are never completed but in this instance the writer was still submitting stories 5 years after the submission of this series.

*

It may well be because ALL 3 CHAPTERS were submitted within 3 WEEKS the writer, in his mind, had completed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous